Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - another tranny comic maker attempting to get popular by riding on Assigned Male

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net
Another late and almost incoherent part of the never-ending comic. Seriously had to look at the last 2 panels for way to long to figure out what was happening.
View attachment 1096996
is she radical larry vibrating thru the wall? is there a very wide vent that isnt pictured there before? its like shes dipping behind the puddle as if it was a carpet but i thought the floor was clutch to the wall?

this thing is already structured and written incoherently and the art never helped w direction, but sometimes ya cant even tell whats HAPPENING

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is she radical larry vibrating thru the wall? is there a very wide vent that isnt pictured there before? its like shes dipping behind the puddle as if it was a carpet but i thought the floor was clutch to the wall?

this thing is already structured and written incoherently and the art never helped w direction, but sometimes ya cant even tell whats HAPPENING
I think in the 3rd to last panel (the one that shows her ponytail from directly behind) it shows a small hole in the wall to the right. I think that's what she disappears into.

I think...