Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - another tranny comic maker attempting to get popular by riding on Assigned Male

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Nekromantik2

I put the romance back in necromancy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of them just have little triangles for noses. How can he think that's scary?

Duck Duck TUUURN

John Wayne was a fag.
kiwifarms.net
An autogynophile's Valentine's Day card:

View attachment 1144676
Can you imagine being a teenager and having an older you come and tell you anything at all about how you turned out? It would most likely be confusing if not repellent. A teenager might even rebel against that destiny for spite, cuz that's how people are.

Anyway, what's the point of this comic? That you wish you could know everything would come up in your favor in the future? Welcome to humanity.

Reactions: NoReturn

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net
spooky.gif

"nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic ey luigi?"

i REFUSE TO BELIEVE she actually drew it in this shitty resolution and saved the og file as a jpeg
this has to just be some weird fuckery w her website right? right??

side note
the way the fortune cookie words of wisdom werent building to anything at all and only showed up during the chase scene makes me think this shouldve been a shitty low budget cheesy family movie with generic emotional-movie-climax royalty free music playing while she talked to herself, before the song ended and it cut right back to the movie

Last edited:

Trombonista

Yeah! You're dead, Becky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should have ended it with the words of wisdom followed by the protagonist escaping, but later finding no portal in the closet.

By the way, did the protagonist ever get a name?