Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - Creator of the longest running Halloween Special

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Can I be the dancing one with tiny, nothing arms? I feel it's fitting since I point out a lot of bad proportions in Bria and Labelle's "art"

Untitled-1.png

Duck Duck TUUURN

I'm having a Psychloseizure
kiwifarms.net
An autogynophile's Valentine's Day card:

View attachment 1144676

Can you imagine being a teenager and having an older you come and tell you anything at all about how you turned out? It would most likely be confusing if not repellent. A teenager might even rebel against that destiny for spite, cuz that's how people are.

Anyway, what's the point of this comic? That you wish you could know everything would come up in your favor in the future? Welcome to humanity.

FarmerChan

communism is lit
kiwifarms.net
spooky.gif

"nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic ey luigi?"

i REFUSE TO BELIEVE she actually drew it in this shitty resolution and saved the og file as a jpeg
this has to just be some weird fuckery w her website right? right??

side note
the way the fortune cookie words of wisdom werent building to anything at all and only showed up during the chase scene makes me think this shouldve been a shitty low budget cheesy family movie with generic emotional-movie-climax royalty free music playing while she talked to herself, before the song ended and it cut right back to the movie

Last edited:

Trombonista

これが正義だよおそ松さん
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She should have ended it with the words of wisdom followed by the protagonist escaping, but later finding no portal in the closet.

By the way, did the protagonist ever get a name?

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like that they're still wearing that crack-invasive underwear. If you've ever wanted to grab an assfull of Abbott and Costello, ta-dah.

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan