Artcow Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - Creator of the longest running Halloween Special

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

FitBitch

A housewife!
kiwifarms.net
Is "bud" going to imply they're misgendering Kay? How do you look at this squat, dumpy ass danger hair and figure out it's male? Unless they already have the fear-boner flag a flyin'. But I forget, cop bad, misgendering bad, so cop do.

Jaded Optimist

New Spooky Image Everyday
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tua-01-15.jpg

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp, by jumping on the oppression train the author actually missed out a chance to really put in how lucky they were.

If the cop had said "But you, you're special, you came back," give it a pause for a beat, then put: "Which makes me wonder... if you realize how lucky you are."

Right there. The cops get it, they acknowledge her experiences, and validate her feelings.

But nope: "Ebul yt popo invalidate troon!" instead.

Sobble

Uncanny
kiwifarms.net
But nope: "Ebul yt popo invalidate troon!" instead.
Yeah, I think I mentioned this about the previous arc, since he gets mad at cops for being 'transphobes' in that one too, but like, legitimately what should they have done? Do the police have a Vaguely Racist Aztec Murder Gods Investigation Division? Do they have teleporters to Hellraiser Dimension over at the station? Same with the snipe here about, 'wish there was someone who could have done something'. The cops literally cannot do anything to help you, unless you're proposing that they go to Hogwarts on public tax dollars and learn to become ghost hunters. Why bitch at them? Where does antagonizing them on purpose get you?

FitBitch

A housewife!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I think I mentioned this about the previous arc, since he gets mad at cops for being 'transphobes' in that one too, but like, legitimately what should they have done? Do the police have a Vaguely Racist Aztec Murder Gods Investigation Division? Do they have teleporters to Hellraiser Dimension over at the station? Same with the snipe here about, 'wish there was someone who could have done something'. The cops literally cannot do anything to help you, unless you're proposing that they go to Hogwarts on public tax dollars and learn to become ghost hunters. Why bitch at them? Where does antagonizing them on purpose get you?
Victimhood.

Duck Duck TUUURN

ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
kiwifarms.net
Of course the cop's name is Dick.
View attachment 1687920
Why are Bria's secondary characters better constructed and drawn than the mains? You'd think it'd be the opposite, that the Tranny-Sues would be better drawn and the cops would be the afterthought, but it's seemingly reversed.

The answer may be that the main characters are actually over-thought. Design-wise, Bria probably has too many self-imposed boxes to check off that the characters come out especially lumpy and ill-proportioned. Before she challenges herself to drawing these weird parted bangs with grown out roots (which would look stupid as fuck, even if it were drawn well), she should just design her chars to be easier to draw.

Because even on a simpler design she has trouble with consistency: the Dick the Cop has a widow's peak in panels 1 and 3 but not in 2. I know it's pointless to write like Bria would read this, but I still wonder if she doesn't have anyone to give her a critique (she probably doesn't want one even from a friend, though).

Trombonista

You know? I know! You die? I dead!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, we got this new comic:
postelectionbria.png

I think this year's Halloween special might end up unfinished. We'll probably get a few more pages over the next three months before it just stops.