Artcow Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - Creator of the longest running Halloween Special

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm like 90% sure this is a repost.
It seems familiar, although that could be because troon talking points are very repetitive.

I’d be interested to know who all these trans politicians were. Troons have this tendency to try to co-opt history with no evidence, using “But how would you know?” as the flawed argument.

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
It helps very little that these fucktards like to expand "trans" to such a broad variety of terms that it's almost impossible to simply not be trans from their point of view.

Duck Duck TUUURN

ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
kiwifarms.net
Well, we got this new comic:
View attachment 1733418

I think this year's Halloween special might end up unfinished. We'll probably get a few more pages over the next three months before it just stops.
Victory is especially easy to obtain when you get to write the words of your adversary.

rachel_mck.0.jpg

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems familiar, although that could be because troon talking points are very repetitive.

I’d be interested to know who all these trans politicians were. Troons have this tendency to try to co-opt history with no evidence, using “But how would you know?” as the flawed argument.

Just post a picture of JFK on Twitter and caption it "could transitioning have saved her?" and you're done.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, we got this new comic:
View attachment 1733418

I think this year's Halloween special might end up unfinished. We'll probably get a few more pages over the next three months before it just stops.
Comic Bria: Effortlessly sends challengers fleeing in primal fear as their worldview is shattered.

Real Bria: Hides on social media. Blocks you.

Surfin Terf

him/he/heself
kiwifarms.net
For what it's worth, the new Halloween (sorry, Hallowe'en) arc is way, way, WAY better drawn than last year's. If I was prone to be encouraging I would say that it's downright excellent for someone who isn't a professional. It's not good but 90% of the art is competent enough that I wouldn't even comment on it.

It kind of reads like misogyny. He failed at something so he must be a woman. Don't get me wrong, this is one of Bria's most honest and least hateful comics, but it reveals that his personality is based on shame and an inability to reconcile masculinity with natural limitations. There's a sad, relatable vulnerability to it.

He couldn't be Goku, so he must be a woman.
Way back in the beginning of this thread someone posted this beauty
strong_women-jpg.185523

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, trannies are usually misogynists (that includes TiFs), but they usually don't make it this fucking obvious. Sorry for the late response, but I thought it was worth bringing back this little tidbit to support your theory.

In the most recent election while I was going over my ballot I saw the name "Victoria Fierce" listed as one of the candidates for some minor office. Now, that could possibly be a real woman, but I instantly had a suspicion. Lo and behold:
Now, he seems like a harmless autist and I bear him no ill will, but trannies are so fucking bad at passing that you can spot them from their name.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a Christmas miracle! Two new pages from their Halloween comic sequel.
tua-17-1.jpgtua-18.jpg
This reads like every outrage post in a free Vancouver newspaper, which makes sense since Bria lives there. It's just the least subtle call out against NIMBYism and gentrification.

Duck Duck TUUURN

ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
kiwifarms.net
It's a Christmas miracle! Two new pages from their Halloween comic sequel.
View attachment 1794452View attachment 1794453
This reads like every outrage post in a free Vancouver newspaper, which makes sense since Bria lives there. It's just the least subtle call out against NIMBYism and gentrification.
Can't afford the gentrified grocery store? Too bad you spent that extra money and time on blue and pink hair dye that renders you unhireable at most jobs. At least you're being your authentic selves, though.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the main character (does she have a name? Never mind I don't care) knows the shop owner? This is so poorly written.
tua-19-1.jpg

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the main character (does she have a name? Never mind I don't care) knows the shop owner? This is so poorly written.
View attachment 1798976

I really can't get over how uncomfortable that dog looks.

It's so exaggerated in a way that's like "this dried-up old bitch is so awful, even her dog can't stand her" but it looks so distressed that it's unnerving and distracting, not to mention its proportions seem to change from panel to panel so it's horrifying on top of that. Was this necessary? Were the thought-boxes not enough to confirm that we're not supposed to like this woman, or the fact that she was yelling at a masked employee without wearing one herself? And the dog's literally named "Boujee," as in "bougie," like "bourgeoisie?"

Bria's never really had much of a handle on the whole "subtlety" thing but Jesus, this is grotesque. This is more nightmarish than the actual nightmare shit that Bria wrote that's supposed to be scary.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bria's never really had much of a handle on the whole "subtlety" thing but Jesus, this is grotesque. This is more nightmarish than the actual nightmare shit that Bria wrote that's supposed to be scary.
What gets me is the lack of subtlety is some places, juxtaposed with the parts that desperately need more subtlety. Bria just sucks overall at writing.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing say Christmas like an unfinished Halloween comic chugging along.
tua-20-3.jpgtua-21.jpg
This panel showcases entitlement pretty well. "I don't care that she has been generous and helped us put, she's a little pushy because she asked for a single favour"
tua-21-1.jpg