Artcow Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - Creator of the longest running Halloween Special

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Kermit Can

And You Can't Stop Him
kiwifarms.net
Good job, Bria, you turned an evil landlord Karen into a sympathetic widow.

She really point to show how stingy this woman is by not offering them bus fare, which should've been negligible if they could afford the cost of groceries in a gentrified shop like that, but contradicts that by having the woman offer up her professional equipment to them for free. The landlady is supposed to be rude and judgmental against low class people but somehow accepts these antisocial, perpetually unemployed trannies and tries to help them out with (likely under the table) gig jobs when they're struggling. That house is a slum and their rent is overpriced according to her narration, but it's also good enough for this snooty woman with established wealth to live in and seems to maintain it at her own personal cost. I know she's shit at the whole "show, don't tell" aspect of comic writing, but now she can't even tell us these character traits we're supposed to believe without fucking it up in the next panel.

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
Is that a thing in the US? Rich people grocery stores? I've never heard of such a thing. Even the upper end stores around here have lower priced things and tend to have sales close or equal to those of the lower end stores. Not that it matters, as the base prices of the stores for the same products aren't all that much different. I don't really get it.

cowisnow

kiwifarms.net
Is that a thing in the US? Rich people grocery stores? I've never heard of such a thing. Even the upper end stores around here have lower priced things and tend to have sales close or equal to those of the lower end stores. Not that it matters, as the base prices of the stores for the same products aren't all that much different. I don't really get it.

Yes there is an upscale supermarket segment, priced accordingly. Sometimes even basics are more expensive than at normal supermarkets. The bonus being you may have a more esoteric selection.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really cranking them out now
tua-22.jpg

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, a Halloween special should be planned before Halloween, not shat out the week of with no planning and then having to go back for two months and then build a buffer to pump out before Christmas.

I'm placing my bets now that this one runs til first week of May.
I'll bet end of May, or early summer.

Duck Duck TUUURN

ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this this will be another several pages of monologue from the fat one
View attachment 1819437
Jeezus, this is so confusing. Panel 2 establishes a wooden gate, but it's across the street. Blue hair goes to the back of the house for the fuse box located where you wouldn't be able to see the gate. Does Blue Hair leap across the street in the final panel? Wtf is going on?

Positron

Ran, Bob Ran!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread has been left fallow since they moved it out of the Tumblr subforum. Here are the Dec 2020/ Jan 2021 updates:

"HAPPY 2021"
quicky-do-it-all.jpg
The content is okay but Stephen's drawing skill has noticeably degenerated.

"GOING BACK TO MY ROOTS" aka "AGING"
quiky-01-aging.jpg

Two food-centered comics:
"LIFE: A METAPHOR REDUX"
quiky-02-lam.jpg

"FLOOR FOOD"
EreC77SU0AA8Ge3.jpg