Artcow Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - Creator of the longest running Halloween Special

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread has been left fallow since they moved it out of the Tumblr subforum. Here are the Dec 2020/ Jan 2021 updates:

"HAPPY 2021"
View attachment 1846841
The content is okay but Stephen's drawing skill has noticeably degenerated.

"GOING BACK TO MY ROOTS" aka "AGING"
View attachment 1846848

Two food-centered comics:
"LIFE: A METAPHOR REDUX"
View attachment 1846842

"FLOOR FOOD"
View attachment 1846846
I remember seeing the 2021 update on Labelle's thread, but the rest are new. Let's hope Stephen put "become a better artist" on his New Year's Resolutions.

Monolith

merry i forgot to buy you presents
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread has been left fallow since they moved it out of the Tumblr subforum. Here are the Dec 2020/ Jan 2021 updates:

"HAPPY 2021"
View attachment 1846841
The content is okay but Stephen's drawing skill has noticeably degenerated.

"GOING BACK TO MY ROOTS" aka "AGING"
View attachment 1846848

Two food-centered comics:
"LIFE: A METAPHOR REDUX"
View attachment 1846842

"FLOOR FOOD"
View attachment 1846846
Do something insane and over-the top so I can edit it, reeee

AvocadoToast

kiwifarms.net
briabalding.jpg

Nice hairline buddy!

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
Did he conveniently forget that the two people depicted on the left were in a private area that was broken into and invaded by lefties? Reminds me of something everyone got mad about not that long ago.

Then again, when you can't even remember what they look like, how could you remember little things like the entire reason we know those people.

SpaceDunker

kiwifarms.net
I mean I don't know how you want to me word or structure this, I am not a good story teller. I will just do it bullet point kinda style.

He grew up on Gabriola Island B.C.
Raised by a single mother who is an artist (she was miserable all the time)
Older brother is Spencer, he has his major in music/guitar. He was another manlet, he seemed a bit more grounded. Had some horrendous dread locks at one point though. Both him and Spencer loved HammerFall and Gamma Ray.
Both of them were martial art black belts on the island and Stephen was really close friends with David the local Karate teacher, I think David was one of his major male influences for awhile. Stephen's father lives in Vancouver somewhere, maybe Surrey. Never met him.
Stephen's nickname in highschool was "The Duke", he at one point always wore a hat with a feather in it. I can't remember what kind of hat, almost like a fedora but I think it was leather.
His favorite video games were Diablo II, he always played a necromancer, Hexen on the n64, and that 2d minecraft game.
He studied his Graphic Design degree at Emily Carr https://www.ecuad.ca/ his old art and comics where about Dinosaurs, Karate and some type of Master who fought the Dinosaurs with Karate.
He got diagnosed with Cancer sometime after University. This is where my experience with him gets a little disconnected.
We were in the same friend group for awhile, besides me, most of the other friends were single mother raised and semi hippies. The group was pretty clean cut, no drugs, no drinking, no girls (besides me because I had other friend groups). They usually just went to the beach, hung out and played video games. Nothing to special. After that we went our separate ways.
As leading to his transition I can only say from my few experiences with him before it and what he told me when he visited. For one, he was actually a really good powerlifter/bodybuilder at one point before the cancer treatment happened. Dude was built like a tree. Which is funny cause one of his main incomes was tree planting in the woods. (In B.C. they had a lot of forest restoration programs where you would go came for a few weeks straight and just plant tree sprouts.)
His cancer was under is right armpit or left, can't remember but I remember him showing it to me during a visit. Just a big lump under his armpit. He lived in Nepal for 9 months training karate and working at a local martial arts school and I don't know if this is true but he told it me at one point he had to fight off a gang or something that was trying to exploit the town and martial art school at one point.
He went Vegan for a really long time due to his girlfriend. His girlfriend was really soft spoken, she looked like a mix between a Hawaiian native/ middle eastern. I don't know how to describe her she was brown had dreads and some pretty gnarly teeth.
He stayed at my house a few nights during his treatment because I lived really close to the hospital which he had to go to for it. He didn't want to stay at his mothers. I was very attentive always asked if he needed help, gave him my room for a week with his girlfriend well I slept on the couch. He looked awful, was really weak all the time and in pain. I never really asked much about what caused the cancer, but I always assumed it was a mix of the Vegan diet and self inflicted stress from going way too far when working out and training his Karate. That was the last time I saw him. I heard he had made it through the cancer treatment successfully eventually.

As for the switch to being Sabrina, a friend in that old friend group told me and I had no real response to it. Pretty sure most of that old friend group has nothing to do with him anymore besides the one who told me. It was pretty strange to see how extreme he went after the transition. After reading this stuff on Kiwi you can clearly see he went off the deep end.
He was a cool person to be around in his youth, very outgoing, had an awesome laugh, very kind and just your classic weeb karate kid.
I don't know what would have led to the path he is on now, but I assume his mother being crazy, his dad absent, his girlfriend pushing him to be vegan (vegan diets drive you insane and are really unhealthy/toxic to the body) and not knowing what really happened in Nepal plus his older brother being the star child out of the two. Anyways, that's my little sad story of the dude. I will check up sometime again through the week. If you have more questions just ask,

Take Care.

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
I mean I don't know how you want to me word or structure this, I am not a good story teller. I will just do it bullet point kinda style.

Older brother is Spencer, he has his major in music/guitar. He was another manlet, he seemed a bit more grounded. Had some horrendous dread locks at one point though. Both him and Spencer loved HammerFall and Gamma Ray.
Both of them were martial art black belts on the island and Stephen was really close friends with David the local Karate teacher, I think David was one of his major male influences for awhile. Stephen's father lives in Vancouver somewhere, maybe Surrey. Never met him.
Stephen's nickname in highschool was "The Duke", he at one point always wore a hat with a feather in it. I can't remember what kind of hat, almost like a fedora but I think it was leather.
His favorite video games were Diablo II, he always played a necromancer, Hexen on the n64, and that 2d minecraft game.
He studied his Graphic Design degree at Emily Carr https://www.ecuad.ca/ his old art and comics where about Dinosaurs, Karate and some type of Master who fought the Dinosaurs with Karate.
He got diagnosed with Cancer sometime after University. This is where my experience with him gets a little disconnected.
We were in the same friend group for awhile, besides me, most of the other friends were single mother raised and semi hippies. The group was pretty clean cut, no drugs, no drinking, no girls (besides me because I had other friend groups). They usually just went to the beach, hung out and played video games. Nothing to special. After that we went our separate ways.
As leading to his transition I can only say from my few experiences with him before it and what he told me when he visited. For one, he was actually a really good powerlifter/bodybuilder at one point before the cancer treatment happened. Dude was built like a tree. Which is funny cause one of his main incomes was tree planting in the woods. (In B.C. they had a lot of forest restoration programs where you would go came for a few weeks straight and just plant tree sprouts.)
His cancer was under is right armpit or left, can't remember but I remember him showing it to me during a visit. Just a big lump under his armpit. He lived in Nepal for 9 months training karate and working at a local martial arts school and I don't know if this is true but he told it me at one point he had to fight off a gang or something that was trying to exploit the town and martial art school at one point.
He went Vegan for a really long time due to his girlfriend. His girlfriend was really soft spoken, she looked like a mix between a Hawaiian native/ middle eastern. I don't know how to describe her she was brown had dreads and some pretty gnarly teeth.
He stayed at my house a few nights during his treatment because I lived really close to the hospital which he had to go to for it. He didn't want to stay at his mothers. I was very attentive always asked if he needed help, gave him my room for a week with his girlfriend well I slept on the couch. He looked awful, was really weak all the time and in pain. I never really asked much about what caused the cancer, but I always assumed it was a mix of the Vegan diet and self inflicted stress from going way too far when working out and training his Karate. That was the last time I saw him. I heard he had made it through the cancer treatment successfully eventually.

As for the switch to being Sabrina, a friend in that old friend group told me and I had no real response to it. Pretty sure most of that old friend group has nothing to do with him anymore besides the one who told me. It was pretty strange to see how extreme he went after the transition. After reading this stuff on Kiwi you can clearly see he went off the deep end.
He was a cool person to be around in his youth, very outgoing, had an awesome laugh, very kind and just your classic weeb karate kid.
I don't know what would have led to the path he is on now, but I assume his mother being crazy, his dad absent, his girlfriend pushing him to be vegan (vegan diets drive you insane and are really unhealthy/toxic to the body) and not knowing what really happened in Nepal plus his older brother being the star child out of the two. Anyways, that's my little sad story of the dude. I will check up sometime again through the week. If you have more questions just ask,

Take Care.
That's interesting and thank you for the information. I wonder if Stephen enjoyed feeling vulnerable and being fussed over due to cancer. Then once he got better, the attention dried up. Latent autogynephilia could have been sparked by weight loss and physical helplessness. Becoming a stunning and brave transwoman would also net him the attention he missed. I'm probably full of shit but like speculating.

Duck Duck TUUURN

ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
kiwifarms.net

Take Care.
Thanks for sharing, Stephen.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

FierceBrosnan

Father of Birds, Lord of Parrots, Coffee drinker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
his old art and comics where about Dinosaurs, Karate and some type of Master who fought the Dinosaurs with Karate
Bria please go back to this format. No more 5 month long Halloween comics, only karatesaurs and the master who fights them.

And thank you for that look into his background! Did anyone else go "ah that explains a lot " reading that Bria's mother was a perpetually miserable artist?