Artcow Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - Creator of the longest running Halloween Special

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the actual newest comics from Bria...both are terrible and not an update to the horror comic. They also removed any of the horror comic from their banner
"FITNESS IS GREAT. DIETS MUST DIE."
diet-1.jpg
"BE KIND TO YOURSELF. ENJOY THINGS."
chocolate.jpg

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another minor cow crossover because the pasture is a small place.

Pt 1
View attachment 1950046

Pt 2
View attachment 1950047

:lunacy::lunacy::lunacy:
Well gee, if you put it like that...
horrified.gif

Going into the sexual aspects of this entirely repulsive, degenrate fetish for braindamaged autists makes it so much worse. Jesus fucking Christ.
Also way to miss the point. Willhelm drew sexualized images, not of prepubescent children, but outright TODDLERS, for sexual gratification. And he used real images as reference material.
On some depraved, utterly incomprehensible and disgusting level, that potatofaced titty-skittle-chugging wanker looked at images of small kids and though "Yes, I can turn that into fetish art."

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
Another minor cow crossover because the pasture is a small place.

Pt 1
View attachment 1950046

Pt 2
View attachment 1950047

:lunacy::lunacy::lunacy:

I love how people like Bria are so scared of angering the mob that can't explain why Labelle is rightfully in the wrong and just end it there. So instead, they carefully tip toe around the issue by bringing up their identity when it doesn't make ANY sense to do so here.

Let's be real, these people know they're walking on eggshells. They've built a culture in which it's really easy for someone to be ousted for not saying something a specific way 100% of the time. So instead of just getting to the point and saying "I had no idea my former friend was like this, I'm cutting all ties from this point forward" they have to virtue signal to try and keep that appearance. It's so bizarre and yet really sad at the same time.

The reason why Labelle is in the wrong is not due to their identity but because they used an image of a REAL CHILD for fetish work. Regardless of what you think, you have to at least understand that many people are obviously not going to like that. That's why the situation blew up. Furthermore, being trans had NOTHING to do with this issue and ironically enough is more insulting than anything else when you imply that it did. If anything, by bringing Labelle's identity into this, you made it an issue related to it in itself when it didn't need to be. Sometimes, it's okay to just say "nope" and move on, but instead people like Bria continue to blow it up.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still not giving a fuck.
kiwifarms.net
She's apparently got a new book out, endorsed by Sophie Labelle:
Screenshot_2021-03-16 Sophie Labelle(1).png

The title works for some alien infected zombie Horror Story as well.

Bria always was shit at character design, but she must have been gotten hung up on her trashy Tranny Halloween Body Horror Story, to deem it a good idea giving her characters white, dead, soul less eyes.

DanimalTheTranimal

My pronouns are It, cocksucker, and thing
kiwifarms.net