Artcow Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symington - Creator of the longest running Halloween Special

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New photos, including a new tattoo:
twobaldeagles.jpgsideboob.jpgkamenrideramazontattoo.jpg
I rolled that guy in the Puzzle & Dragons collab.

whs1954

kiwifarms.net
Why do all of these arsewipes assume that, if you haven't had the vaccine, you must by default have COVID? An unvaccinated person poses no threat to anyone else so long as they don't have COVID. Which 99% of them don't. COVID is not a CCTV camera, waiting to see who hasn't had the vaccine, and swooping down on them as punishment.

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
Someone should tell them that vaccines don't actually prevent the spread and only reduce symptoms. Also someone should tell them that you can't flip the "my body my choice" thing around because it's these fuckers who started it. If people say "my body my choice" for vaccines it's because they're PLAYING BY YOUR RULES.

Monolith

merry i forgot to buy you presents
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly didn't know that Bria posted any more since January until I saw this comic in the AssMale thread.

strawmen redux.png

Surfin Terf

him/he/heself
kiwifarms.net
One thing that always drives me crazy about this kind of argument (and I'm actually with Brian here, I'm pro-vax and pro-choice) is that it automatically implies that someone who disagrees with both of these arguments is also being a hypocrite.

The strawman is pro-A in situation 1 and anti-A in situation 2 which is hypocritical, but by disagreeing with them the author is pro-A in situation 2 and anti-A in situation 1 which is equally hypocritical. Obviously there's a lot more to it than that in reality and it's not a very good argument to begin with, but unlike most of these simplistic strawman arguments this argument inherently applies to both the strawman and the person who constructed it.

Monolith

merry i forgot to buy you presents
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing that always drives me crazy about this kind of argument (and I'm actually with Brian here, I'm pro-vax and pro-choice) is that it automatically implies that someone who disagrees with both of these arguments is also being a hypocrite.

The strawman is pro-A in situation 1 and anti-A in situation 2 which is hypocritical, but by disagreeing with them the author is pro-A in situation 2 and anti-A in situation 1 which is equally hypocritical. Obviously there's a lot more to it than that in reality and it's not a very good argument to begin with, but unlike most of these simplistic strawman arguments this argument inherently applies to both the strawman and the person who constructed it.
His real name is Steve, not Brian.