• "The people on Stormfront are of far higher quality than the sociopathic garbage here, intellectually and morally."

Life of Bria / Sabrina Barker Fairley Symington / Stephen Symingtonanother tranny comic maker attempting to get popular by riding on Assigned Male

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by Pancake, Feb 22, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.
  1. Huge tits suck anyway. Back pain and paying fucktons of money for bras aren't things I or anyone else generally enjoys.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Break your heart, steal your crown.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

2. "Insert misogynistic patriarchy sexist comments about us men enjoying them that'll piss of the usual crowd here".

• Agree Agree x 2
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  3. "I can't feel like a real woman until I can crush soda cans with my tits!"

• Like Like x 5
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. "Women have all sort of bodies, even bodies with penises!"
    "I don't feel like a woman unless I have 36E-cup!"

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Positron

Positron Dangerbeard
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. But trans privilege is not a thing. Or maybe it's a bit of lingering male privilege.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Back from outer space...and I still don't care.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Good luck with that, fuckface.

Another sign that this insecure fuck isn't trans due to any dysphoria. He's in it for the fetish fuel.
    His ideal female body and attitude is that of any female secondary protagonist love interest in a 90's action movie. Sassy, cynical, and will "knock ur fukin teeth in" if you say anything bad about them.
    Considering his constant insistance that he's straight and totally not in a gay relationship, this likely the result of him realizing this and wanting to keep those gay thoughts away.

This is an advanced game of "Think straight thoughts, Think straight thoughts!", except others are paying to make you fool yourself.
    He gets his sense of fashion from an anime? Wow, imagine my surprise.
    Because if he does, he won't have anything to complain about!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #306 NielBreenLover96, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Because her favorite hobby is screaming out her window and chucking random junk at people walking slightly too close to her house because she thinks they're trying to attack her for being a tranny, and a screen would get in the way of that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Count groudon

Count groudon Just bein' an edgelord

kiwifarms.net
  8. I wonder how much he's trying to emulate bad anime tropes. Possibly the tsundere? (Though he comes off very much as yangire--cutesy-poo until he/she snaps and starts brutalizing and murdering people.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
  9. She keeps using the word "dysphoria," but I don't think she knows what it means or she had "weaponized" the word. What she described is that she's simply self-conscious about her small cup size, and many cis-women experience the same thing. Doesn't mean we should throw money at them to get breast implants.

Also, I love Sabrina's "#priorities." It's perfectly fine to trust a Thai clinic to slice your penis and scrotum in half and then shove them backwards into a gaping wound in your crotch, but getting silicone breast implants at the same place leaves room for hesitation. That sounds about right.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Thanatos

Thanatos Let's go pro-choice a baby out of a bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Okay, this transtrender shit has to stop. When you post nonstop about your girldicks, transginas, and dilating your new artificial fun-hole, don't be surprised if people start snickering about it and then whine that everyone is "obsessed" with your genitals. No one is fucking obsessing over your underwear content except you.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #310 Thanatos, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  11. He can cover every inch of his body in fake breasts and dilate his vagina to the size of a tennis court, but the dull, cold-burn hurt of the void will remain.

There's a buffet of silly cartroonists out there, but Bria is one of the most disconcerting. He's one step away from becoming a gender-themed 60's Batman villain.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  12. Or the villain-of-the-week in an especially salacious Criminal Minds episode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  13. @TheGreatCitracett, yes, you can definitely tell by his awkward smile and the desperate horrified glint in his eyes that Sabrina's Totally-Straight-Not-A-Tranny-Chaser-Fetishist-Cis-Hetero-Dude™ boytoy became a lot "happier" once his "sexy t-girl lady friend" had her penis and testicles shredded into mush and then shoved inside a gaping wound drilled in the middle of her crotch at some unsanitary chopshop in Samut Prakan. And he doesn't look fearful about violent reprisals if he leaves her either.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  14. Bria really is a vile jerkoff. He only posts things that are aggressive, hateful, sarcastic, sneering or condescending. Not even funny. Yikes.

He believes he's got a delicate lay-dee brain
    bria_02_bria believes in a lady brain.png

He believes everyone who fancies women is obligated to feel attraction for a hot little fuckpuppet like him, and if you don't you're a fucking B I G O T.
    bria_01_obligated to like my penis.png

He's fine with military actions, for-profit prisons and single tier healthcare... his not being able to pop a squat in a Macy's women's shitter is truly the most attention-deserving issue out there. Why haven't you given him money yet?! BIGOT.
    bria_03_shoahforbria.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    Cheap Sandals

Cheap Sandals REEEEEEEE

kiwifarms.net
  15. Nothing irritates me more about trantrenders more than they're mindset of "I'm allowed to be and like whatever I want, but YOU have to like what I tell you to or you're an awful person."

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #315 SteelPlatedHeart, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart SOO FUCKING CRAZY

kiwifarms.net
  16. Why do you need to have everybody wanna fuck you? Not everybody's gonna be into you, just stick with the people that are. The more you keep talking about how they aren't allowed to not want to fuck you, the more you sound like somebody you can't leave an unguarded drink around.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. God, has anyone noticed that Sabrina always uses terms like "this is how they get rid of us" or "they want us dead" or "they want to eradicate us?" She's trying to manufacture a genocide that exists only inside her paranoid borderline schizophrenic head.

Also, has anyone notified her that such aggressive and confrontational behavior is inherently a "(toxic) masculine trait?" She'd probably cut that shit pretty fast.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  18. A very common trait among Rat Kings -- Phil, Slingblade, Buffalo Jones, the ogres from TransLifeLines, among others, are always spewing "doomsday for trannies" shit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    #318 Positron, Jul 18, 2017
    Positron

Positron Dangerbeard
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. And, ironically, there is no stronger argument for Tranny Doomsday than the people screeching about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
  20. Honest question. Why is Sabrina/Stephen suddenly so concerned about straight cis-guys not wanting to fuck her? Doesn't she already have a 100% hetero cis-stud to call her own (with a matching hairline to boot)?

• Agree Agree x 4
    #320 Thanatos, Jul 18, 2017
    Thanatos

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.