Orbiter LightSydePhil: the best streamer and nicest internet personality. Share your favourite moments with us! - Phil form an alternative universe.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
For those who dont know, there are infinite number of universes but there is ONLY ONE where LightSydePhil exist. He is such a cool person, he came over to share his positive vibe, positive groove.

His twitter account:

1584349043237.png

He loves his fans, does what they ask from him. Very humble and always ready to cheer you up!

1584349390575.png

1584349412176.png

1584349466509.png

1584349492160.png

1584349628206.png

1584349644254.png

Even Tevin likes him and he is a black dood.

He is doing a lot of good things on and off stream like...

1584349101836.png

1584349144354.png

1584349179568.png

1584349223742.png

1584349259803.png

1584349940762.png

1584349594389.png

Please share your favourite moments, best interactions with him!

Attachments

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
Now whenever Phil expounds “HOW AM I TOXIC???”
Or spittles “WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO”
he might be shown this account. It’s easy to point out and catalogue all the laziness and wrong Phil does, but this account buries him by clearly and categorically showing how just by making the choice to be a better streamer and person he could improve every facet of his business. This is what right looks like, and this is how far he is from it.

Also it’s damn funny.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
I remember a few years ago, LSP surprised his parents by showing up to their house. He knows his elderly parents needed some work done so he painted their bedroom, cleaned their garage, and planted an herb garden.

I heard last April he bought them plane tickets across the country for their 40th wedding anniversary and also paid all their expenses on the trip.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I remember a few years ago, LSP surprised his parents by showing up to their house. He knows his elderly parents needed some work done so he painted their bedroom, cleaned their garage, and planted an herb garden.

I heard last April he bought them plane tickets across the country for their 40th wedding anniversary and also paid all their expenses on the trip.
Not only that but after he flew them out to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary with him he surprised them by sending them on a 2nd honeymoon to Hawaii :'(

LSP really is a class act :heart-full:

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
I remember a few years ago he helped save one of his fans from committing suicide. One of the more clutch things Phil did, his chat were critical of him for being so blunt but it really was necessary and showed that Phil knows when to take the wheel and isn't afraid to step the fuck up. The guy in his chat (cant remember the name - he had changed name a few times because he went off the rails a few times out of his depression but Phil welcomed him back every single time) was a troubled genius who had inner demons due to being so smart, but Phil stopped everything he was doing (legit caused him to lose the match he was playing against a guy called AJ that he had a friendly rivalry with at the time - I kid you not) and straight up said - look Vince I know you have problems but you need to ignore the voices in your head alright bud? Stream chat rallied behind Vince, who got the shock of his life when Phil hosted him WHILE hosting a lobby for others to join in his honor.

I think that was the stream where he gave his chat a choice on whether to donate money to anti racism charities, or charities to help the mentally handicapped (which as we all know Phil matched all donations and donated to both like the fucking legend he is).

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
I think what really cemented LightSydePhil as a big name was when he took first place at EVO. His motto always inspired me: "When you lose look inward for the failure, you can only change yourself so knowing what you did wrong is key." He's always been really well respected by game developers for his absolutely fair takes on games and his desire to play games at their highest level.

Not sure why there's a thread about him here, but I suppose it can't be all lolcows.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
This is rich, someone should do a black multiverse Phil where he took his fgc fame and used it to hang out with famous black people and do surprise drop ins on the Breakfast Club radio show and whenever Up Up Down Down is doing a fighting game you better believe they got black Phil there with them keepin' it real.
So to recap the multiverse Phils:
Lightside Phil: all around nice guy man of the people gives without expecting anything in return.
Black Phil: took his fighting game fame and used it to be a face of the industry that gladly shows up at events to hang out and do celebrity segments with the likes of Kenny Omega and Xavier Woods who always retweet him.

Last edited:
Tags
None