Orbiter LightSydePhil: the best streamer and nicest internet personality. Share your favourite moments with us! - Phil form an alternative universe.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought it was great of LSP to continue making the occasional video with his old friend Ron Jambo, even after so many years spent living on opposite ends of the country. Their co-op commentary is the stuff of legends, and even though they've gradually drifted apart over the years due to their differing career paths and geographical separation, it's always a welcome surprise to see Ron join the occasional "Ask LSP" podcast or Battle Royale squad as a special guest.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
LSP's "Properly Cooking with the King" video series has been an absolute godsend. With his vast knowledge in complimentary flavor combinations and an eye for the artistic presentation of food, I'm able to dine at home for a fraction of the price it would cost me at a 5-star restaurant.
recipe-image-legacy-id--359522_11.jpg

Take a look at what I'm about to dive into! Thanks LSP! My time hiding from impending Corona-chan has become a life-changing experience!

Addition: He even sent me the money via Paypal for the ingredients with the message: "Enjoy! And thanks for the support!"

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I've been trying to come up with a funny, "Hey, do you remember those annual video compilations he would do of [Insert LSP version of 'DSP's Top 10 Racist Remarks of 201X' videos], but he eventually stopped doing them because [Insert even more wholesome LSP reason]?" but I haven't been clever enough to work out a truly funny Bizarro World version of it and I give up *sigh*

Beetus Knuckles

kiwifarms.net
Do you guys remember when LSP and Kat flew out to Connecticut to surprise Phil’s parents? The way Phil talked so fondly about how great his parents are and how their love and nurturing prepared him for a life of success. How he took them shopping and out to eat and made them feel appreciated for always being there for him. It really got me in the feels when Phil surprised mom and dad with a new BMW of their own and a check to cover their income taxes. I have to stop typing now because I’m choking up..

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
LSP once flew across the country to personally visit a fan who was dying of cancer. He stayed for a week, streaming from the kid's room and playing video games with him. He was at the kid's side as he died, and even attended the funeral and gave the eulogy. I remember he didn't stream for a week in the kid's memory, and- while not making any money from streaming- wrote a large check to the American Cancer Society.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
Do you guys remember when LSP and Kat flew out to Connecticut to surprise Phil’s parents? The way Phil talked so fondly about how great his parents are and how their love and nurturing prepared him for a life of success. How he took them shopping and out to eat and made them feel appreciated for always being there for him. It really got me in the feels when Phil surprised mom and dad with a new BMW of their own and a check to cover their income taxes. I have to stop typing now because I’m choking up..
His parents ought to be studied by child psychologists because they clearly provided a model childhood environment that nurtured and supported LSP's growth into a truly great man.

JustFuckinaDude

“You have no idea how hard I fuck wit Zebra Cakes”
kiwifarms.net
I've been trying to come up with a funny, "Hey, do you remember those annual video compilations he would do of [Insert LSP version of 'DSP's Top 10 Racist Remarks of 201X' videos], but he eventually stopped doing them because [Insert even more wholesome LSP reason]?" but I haven't been clever enough to work out a truly funny Bizarro World version of it and I give up *sigh*
Hey, do you remember those annual video compilations he would do of the highlights of his fan's special moments throughout the year, but he eventually stopped doing them because YouTube wouldn't allow videos over 12 hours? It was amazing how he remembered my cat's birthday. What a guy.

PreferredPenne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
I always enjoy LightSydePhil's MLB The Show "relax streams". I mean yeah, he was a star in college and he played some minor league ball, but I like how he doesn't let that inflate his ego, and he'll explain the rules in a friendly manner to any of his viewers that aren't familiar with the sport. Plus, I like his little gimmick where he does ten pushups every time he hits a home run.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
LSP once flew across the country to personally visit a fan who was dying of cancer. He stayed for a week, streaming from the kid's room and playing video games with him. He was at the kid's side as he died, and even attended the funeral and gave the eulogy. I remember he didn't stream for a week in the kid's memory, and- while not making any money from streaming- wrote a large check to the American Cancer Society.
That was when he really showed the truth and honesty behind his streaming Phil-osophy: "It's like you're sitting on the couch next to your best friend playing video games together." Good shit brother :)

Tags
None