Orbiter LightSydePhil: the best streamer and nicest internet personality. Share your favourite moments with us! - Phil form an alternative universe.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I've said it before that Phil's mods and top fans do gay ops, and Phil knows about it. You can trust me or not, I really don't care.

I really find this "holier-than-thou" anti-trolling stance we hold utterly exceptional. We document everything he does, even his hair loss for fucks sake. But mass reporting him for things he does wrong, or fucking with him because of the things he does is frowned uppon and gets you banned.

I'm somewhat glad he and/or his mods realised that they can fuck with people and get away with it, because they get protection by both fans and haters.

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
I've said it before that Phil's mods and top fans do gay ops, and Phil knows about it. You can trust me or not, I really don't care.

I really find this "holier-than-thou" anti-trolling stance we hold utterly exceptional. We document everything he does, even his hair loss for fucks sake. But mass reporting him for things he does wrong, or fucking with him because of the things he does is frowned uppon and gets you banned.

I'm somewhat glad he amd/or his mods realised that they can fuck with people and get away with it, because they get protection by both fans and haters.
He tries to play dumb and says he has no idea what happens but I know that people report back to their Pig Roach King. This has been going on for a long time and it will only be a matter of time until someone drops more leaks talking about taking Detractors down for Phil. There is no point to mess with Phil directly until evidence comes up that connects him to these Copyright right strikes. Phil will fuck up on his own, he always has. Otherwise you do you, I personally just like to look and laugh at exceptional individuals who fall into the DSP vortex.

Tags
None