Orbiter LightSydePhil: the best streamer and nicest internet personality. Share your favourite moments with us! - Phil form an alternative universe.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ya know i heard LSP had this thing for a coworker back in his twenties he was very respectful when she told him that she already had a boyfriend, he didn't try a single underhanded thing to win her over, very upstanding dude
Even though LSP has been out of the traditional labor market for more than 10 years now with his full-time online career, he has a lot of interesting stories and knowledge to share from the various jobs he used to hold.

For instance, almost every time that a helicopter shows up in a game, LSP can pretty accurately identify the manufacturer and the model and he will often be able to explain some fascinating background or trivia about that particular type of helicopter, sometimes even sharing a story about a time he had to deal with that exact type of helicopter in his previous line of work.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
For some reason I really want to see a DSP vs LSP Thunderdome match with all of Phil's ♿s hanging off the cage chanting "Two Phil's enter! One Phil leaves!" Then when 'Mad Max LSP' defeats 'Ass-Blaster DSP' he refuses to deliver the coup de grâce when he sees that DSP is just a retarded simpleton and 'Weird Midget DSP' runs over to beg LSP not to kill his mongoloid steed. Tevin can be Aunty Entity (Tina Turner) overseeing the match.

Can some PhotoShop wizard make this happen? Maybe this will just be my fever-dream later today anyway. . .

ditto

kiwifarms.net
Do you remember that time LSP masturbated on stream inadvertently? Of course you don’t, because LSP doesn’t do or even think about things like that! He would take you aside and give you a firm, yet affirmative talking to for even mentioning something so heinous.
Masturbate on stream and break his decade-long NoFap streak?! LSP is too disciplined for that.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
One of the more remarkable things about LSP is how he runs a forum that, while centered around his streaming and his fans, is one of the few places one can go that is a legitimate hug-box (the good kind). LSP always finds the time to give some uplifting comments in threads and routinely asks for and implements the constructive criticism ho occasionally gets. He really put in the effort to create a website and forum that is almost as entertaining as his gameplay streams.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
It was a while back but I remember when LSP had his camera pointed at his knee before the stream started. He was scratching it like crazy; maybe a mosquito bit him? He seemed really relieved after a minute went by. When he finished he said "Oh, the camera's on! Sorry guys I had this crazy itch on my leg!" What a silly guy. Gave us all a laugh and he took it in stride.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know who is the "face" of the best streamer in the world? I only ask, because I had to do a double-take when I made a quick grocery store trip to further hoard toilet paper and hand sanitizer. I wandered past a guy that I could swear was the face that gets shoop'd in these amazing pieces of art. Exact same face, same smile, actually had a kid, and his lady-person was pretty damn attractive. Dude totally fit the bill. Just curious, is all.

Dolphins Rise Up

Not a fan of frogs
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know who is the "face" of the best streamer in the world? I only ask, because I had to do a double-take when I made a quick grocery store trip to further hoard toilet paper and hand sanitizer. I wandered past a guy that I could swear was the face that gets shoop'd in these amazing pieces of art. Exact same face, same smile, actually had a kid, and his lady-person was pretty damn attractive. Dude totally fit the bill. Just curious, is all.
Vesperosa said it's just some FaceApp filters and photoshop. It really is just a good looking DSP.

Tags
None