Cosplay Lily Narcissa

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
Lily Narcissa could be put in the same brand as Pixyteri, but she is actually worse because she is known for abusing animals, her horses were taking away because she was starving them and using her son Severes(Yes, she named him after Professor Snape) as a cosplay victim when she is not neglecting him. Basically, like Pixyteri she is fat, badly aging in her later 20's, and loves cosplay which she fails miserably at.

She wanted to dress her son up as Ciel in his pink dress, but her parents put a stop to her dressing her son up in one of the most infamous shota costumes ever. She has been kicked out of anime clubs around Perth, Australia and such. Oh, and to add to her abuses of animals and children she also dresses up her dog in MLP costumes

Here is her ED page

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Lily_Narcissa

Stuff and Things

Bloodsucker
kiwifarms.net
Oh goodness, what the fuck is wrong with that person? and, what's so lulzy about her? being a fucked up human being like chris or pixy is one thing, but abusing of animals and humilliating his own son? :cryblood:

Die lily narcissa! :x

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wanted to dress her son up as Ciel in his pink dress, but her parents put a stop to her dressing her son up in one of the most infamous shota costumes ever.

tumblr_inline_mqpsxz5FEz1qz4rgp.gif

That poor child.....

Hakurei

The Shrine Maiden of Paradise
kiwifarms.net
littlebiscuits said:
She wanted to dress her son up as Ciel in his pink dress, but her parents put a stop to her dressing her son up in one of the most infamous shota costumes ever.

http://media.tumblr.com/acd577e35117db8 ... qz4rgp.gif

That poor child.....

No. NO.
That is not okay.
THAT IS NOT OKAY.
I don't care how adorable the costume would be on paper, FORCING SOMEONE PROBABLY UNWILLING TO WEAR IT, YOUR OWN CHILD EVEN, IS NOT OKAY. :twisted:

*Edit: (I've now realized it's the infamous pink dress rather than Ciel's standard blue suit. Now the adorable is gone but the horror has increased tenfold.)

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else creeped out that she named her child after a character that she has deep sexual feelings for? And who she actively ships with Lily Evens (Harry Potter's mom, for those not in the know), a character that she self-identifies with?

hopietan

Killer Queen
kiwifarms.net
Reading her article makes me really angry. I really hate people who claim to love animals, but won't even freaking take care of them properly. I won't even get started about her poor son.

BatNapalm

Killed Captain Clown
kiwifarms.net
Oh to be a fly on the wall during one of her shrink sessions where she's pretending to be an animu or mango character...

Tin

kiwifarms.net
Hakurei said:
littlebiscuits said:

http://media.tumblr.com/acd577e35117db8 ... qz4rgp.gif

That poor child.....

No. NO.
That is not okay.
THAT IS NOT OKAY.
I don't care how adorable the costume would be on paper, FORCING SOMEONE PROBABLY UNWILLING TO WEAR IT, YOUR OWN CHILD EVEN, IS NOT OKAY. :twisted:

*Edit: (I've now realized it's the infamous pink dress rather than Ciel's standard blue suit. Now the adorable is gone but the horror has increased tenfold.)
who's Ciel? what pink dress? i'm afraid to google it :oops:

Hakurei

The Shrine Maiden of Paradise
kiwifarms.net
Tin said:
Hakurei said:

No. NO.
That is not okay.
THAT IS NOT OKAY.

who's Ciel? what pink dress? i'm afraid to google it :oops:[/quote]

Anime boy.
Just 19th century blue haired kid.
Now in a pink dress.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
She is gonna push her son away from anime fandom/geek stuff, by forcing it on him. Also if I was gonna force my son into cosplay, I would make him wear something cool like a Zeon Soldiers outfit.

Bob's Fries

kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
She is gonna push her son away from anime fandom/geek stuff, by forcing it on him. Also if I was gonna force my son into cosplay, I would make him wear something cool like a Zeon Soldiers outfit.

This makes me sad.