Cosplay Lily Narcissa

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Daario Naharis

Tyroshi Sellsowrd
kiwifarms.net
Pikonic said:
Ok then, and the son is far away from her, yes?

We can only hope.

It reminds me of this blog I once stumbled into by some weeby girl that amounted to "Omg I want to have a gay son because I love Yaoi"

Except this one actually has a child.

*Shudder*

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
You just know she is being like one of those pushy parents that force their kids into things, only instead of sports or violin, its anime/geek culture. I'm into super hero comics, anime, heavy metal etc. these things I found on my own. (Well listening to my parents Metallica cds and tapes, introduced me to metal) And they weren't forced on me. Is she a single mom? it doesn't sound like there is a father involved, so there is a little more tragedy for you guys to think about.

Arkangel

Computer Science and Computer Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is exactly why certain people shouldn't be allowed to have kids, especially if you're gonna dress them up as some character from some anime.

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
You know that Ciel in his trap dress is more distrubing than just cross dressing. Creepy yaoi fangirls(Oh, I wish that yaoi fangirl thread hadn't been lock) are turned on by the image of this little boy in a girl's dress and ship him with a demon who takes the appearance of an older man and write graphic sex and sometimes rape with it.

There is no way Lily did not know about this fetish among the yaoi fangirls and she dressed her son up like that anyway

Hakurei

The Shrine Maiden of Paradise
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
You know that Ciel in his trap dress is more distrubing than just cross dressing. Creepy yaoi fangirls(Oh, I wish that yaoi fangirl thread hadn't been lock) are turned on by the image of this little boy in a girl's dress and ship him with a demon who takes the appearance of an older man and write graphic sex and sometimes rape with it.

There is no way Lily did not know about this fetish among the yaoi fangirls and she dressed her son up like that anyway

In other words, she's actively letting her son be targetted in male-on-male pedophilia, against his will.
why.gif

The Fair Lady

Blind spider waifu
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:

Kuroshitsuji is all kinds of fucked up when it comes to the yaoi implications. Hell, I hear it was originally meant to be yaoi. Big surprise.

Hakurei

kiwifarms.net
Cwckifan said:
So just to clarify, her son doesn't like cosplaying?
Yes or no in a general sense, it doesn't matter, he obviously didn't want to cosplay as trap Ciel.

TastyWoodenBadge

My wooden badge was delicious
kiwifarms.net
I just read on ED that she has left Perth, good.

It doesn't surprise me about how she treats her son since Australia in general has a lot of shitty parents.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
Now I will say, yeah there are a lot of goofy yaoi fangirls that like Black Butler, but no, I don't think they are pedophiles. See the Black Butler fans I know just think Ciel is cute, but not cute like, "sexy". The fangirls don't think about how this makes them look, and how others will take it to mean. Like when they are going AWW CIEL IS CUTE! they aren't thinking, "Pedoforkery is A ok!". Narcissa just dressed her son up like that cuz she thought it would be cute, because she is an idiot, and wasn't thinking about how other people would see it, or wheter not her son wanted too. Actually even if the son wanted too, I wouldn't have let him, leave Trapping to the adults.

Stuff and Things

Bloodsucker
kiwifarms.net
Picklepower said:
Now I will say, yeah there are a lot of goofy yaoi fangirls that like Black Butler, but no, I don't think they are pedophiles. See the Black Butler fans I know just think Ciel is cute, but not cute like, "sexy". The fangirls don't think about how this makes them look, and how others will take it to mean. Like when they are going AWW CIEL IS CUTE! they aren't thinking, "Pedoforkery is A ok!". Narcissa just dressed her son up like that cuz she thought it would be cute, because she is an idiot, and wasn't thinking about how other people would see it, or wheter not her son wanted too. Actually even if the son wanted too, I wouldn't have let him, leave Trapping to the adults.

Yeah, this is a good point, i mean, i've met several girls that are yaoi fangirls, but they are homophobes irl, why? cuz da bible sez, so yeah, even if it's disturbing, i don't think she's a pedophile... i think the worst that she has done to his own son was not the crossdressing, but giving him that name (:_(

AtroposHeart

KAWAII WEEABOO PRINCESSU
kiwifarms.net
I am just thinking what I have seen in the Black Butler community. The must popular pairing there is Ciel/Sebestain and from what I've seen most authors don't bother to age Ciel up a few years. To me that is just creepy that so many fangirls are technically writing pedo fiction without thinking of the serious conaquences. To make matters enough more disturbing according to Ciel's past he was kidnapped and tortured and there is a high chance he was raped. So they are writing fiction about a little boy and a thousand year old demon in the form of an adult male(who looks a lot like the little boy's father BTW) getting it on while the little boy was possibly raped in the past.

This is just beyond disturbing to me. I don't hate yaoi. I just hate that it is so full of rape and disturbing junk. I can't hardly name a canon yaoi title on the top of my head that doesn't involve either rape, or an underage character getting it on.

Don't get me even started on yaoi fangirls that are social justice warriors.

Stuff and Things

Bloodsucker
kiwifarms.net
AtroposHeart said:
I am just thinking what I have seen in the Black Butler community. The must popular pairing there is Ciel/Sebestain and from what I've seen most authors don't bother to age Ciel up a few years. To me that is just creepy that so many fangirls are technically writing pedo fiction without thinking of the serious conaquences. To make matters enough more disturbing according to Ciel's past he was kidnapped and tortured and there is a high chance he was raped. So they are writing fiction about a little boy and a thousand year old demon in the form of an adult male(who looks a lump like the little boy's father BTW) getting it on while the little boy was possibly raped in the past.

This is just beyond disturbing to me. I don't hate yaoi. I just hate that it is so full of rape and disturbing junk. I can't hardly name a canon yaoi title on the top of my head that doesn't involve either rape, or an underage character getting it on.

Don't get me even started on yaoi fangirls that are social justice warriors.

In conclusion, yaoi fangirls are fucked up.

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, sometimes I see parents and kids cosplaying together and it's sweet, like that father who dressed up as Olaf from Frozen and his two little girls were the princesses. I guess what bothers me about Lily Narissa is that she basically sees her child as a cosplay prop and not as a human being.

Hakurei

kiwifarms.net
littlebiscuits said:
You know, sometimes I see parents and kids cosplaying together and it's sweet, like that father who dressed up as Olaf from Frozen and his two little girls were the princesses. I guess what bothers me about Lily Narissa is that she basically sees her child as a cosplay prop and not as a human being.

Family cosplaying together when willing = Sweet
Forcing children to cosplay = HOW ABOUT NO

Roger Rabbit

A rabbit who should die
kiwifarms.net
Wait....... what?

I think I just died a little inside knowing a person like this exists.