Inactive Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on Holiday - Failed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist. Sentenced to life in jail.

speedf

kiwifarms.net
No shit is too minor, but deviance and extremism are the most laughable/valuable things here.

The deviance found on Facebook is just the tip of the iceberg compared to what you all have found lol! Her Facebook seemed to be her reflections on works elsewhere than vice versa

How people are reacting in your IRL community and social circle?[/QUOTE

To us veterans of the RPG club, its been a couple days of conversations, everyone is shocked but not entirely. Some feel bad, some laugh at her. Im a mix of the two. Other classmates and town citizens seem to consider her a psycho terrorist

speedf

kiwifarms.net
So was she bullied or made an outcast when you were in highschool together? Any ideas why she'd idolize the Columbine shooters?

I don't know if she was directly bullied, but she was definitely on the "fringe " and not really known at the school, as admittedly all of us in RPG club were as we were geeks in a very affluent , preppy , 97% white town . This likely made her empathize with them

Channel downloaded for archivistic purposes. Thank you.

Of course, glad to contribute...

Shae

kiwifarms.net
The people on the body building forum actually told him he sounded like a serial killer when he posted his shit there, and people had actually called the police on him due to the shit he posted online about the "day of retribution". I can't imagine if the cops let these kids off like they did elliot. He pretty much just told them "it's all a misunderstanding" and they left, missing out on the guns and manifestos in his room.

Do you seriously belive this is one of her "circles"? Have you also posted on random general threads in tumblr and deviant art? It's a wonder we even discovered she was a member of this forum, it's not like she was talking about that shit on here

No, I do not seriously believe this is one of her circles. I seriously believe that this forum has shed light on the types of circles she was in. Around here people are just focusing on the metalhead connection, which sucks when you are also a metalhead. The info on this forum shows that there was some really dark nazi type thinking going on. No I actually meant to give kudos to this site.

Tyler

kiwifarms.net
It was a flame war between her and this girl. Sometimes cat fight , sometimes rascist , sometimes dark. She called her fat since she loved being a "skeleton " and I remember a version of "don't trust the Jew " with this girl whose name I forget.

IIRC, she had an obsession with being skinny. People on Skype would mock her for being "anorexic" and underweight.

Also, the voice in the let's play matches her voice. So, it's definitely her videos.

speedf

kiwifarms.net
what do you mean her dad was mysterious

that is a weird fucking adjective to use to describe a person

edit: @speedf obvs

I didn't describe it the best. I meant to say, that it's mysterious to me she literally NEVER mentioned her father on facebook, he never came by the school to give her a ride, she either had a loose relationhship to him or perhaps likely he was just busy . That's all i know about him

Yog-Spergoth

Roll 1d10 Sanity Loss
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aw, did that make you feel good sweetie?

Miss, with respect, I think he means that this site in particular is relatively high in average age and is dedicated to looking at the odd. It's not a place for kids, and no one would advertise that it is.

I do think she was Malkavian as well , the ones who hallucinate . she emobidied that outside the game . it was pen and paper played after school once or twice a week

Things likes this always make me feel a little uncomfortable because I played Malki's all the time too. Did you notice anything weird about how she played? VtM is notorious for showing people's weirder sides. Did she play Chaotic Evil (Abberant Monster? I don't remember VtM alignments..)?

Tyler

kiwifarms.net
I didn't describe it the best. I meant to say, that it's mysterious to me she literally NEVER mentioned her father on facebook, he never came by the school to give her a ride, she either had a loose relationhship to him or perhaps likely he was just busy . That's all i know about him

Their relationship was pretty estranged, IIRC. She once mentioned that her father didn't approve of her edgy Nazi chic internet persona. That's pretty much all I know regarding her father.

A

AP 297

kiwifarms.net
Aw, did that make you feel good sweetie?

Um, how do I say this nicely. First, please be civil. They were simply telling you to be more careful about your kids online activities. Too many parents aren't watchful enough with their kids and many other groups that watch this forum are not as "lenient" as we are.

No, I do not seriously believe this is one of her circles. I seriously believe that this forum has shed light on the types of circles she was in. Around here people are just focusing on the metalhead connection, which sucks when you are also a metalhead. The info on this forum shows that there was some really dark nazi type thinking going on. No I actually meant to give kudos to this site.

As for the "types", this is a research group. Once a person is discovered and made a cow, they are put through extensive scrutiny. You can expect that every part of their life will be examined. Since you are visiting, why not check out the lolcows with the halal sticker. My suggestion is Chained Divinity or our newest cow Map Dark.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/chained-divinity-pedo-apologist.7457/

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/mapdark-hugo-md-darque-janiceian1983.7727/

I am so glad you were not foolhardy enough to list your entire name. Some posters here are not careful enough to use that degree of caution. Enjoy your stay...

speedf

kiwifarms.net
Things likes this always make me feel a little uncomfortable because I played Malki's all the time too. Did you notice anything weird about how she played? VtM is notorious for showing people's weirder sides. Did she play Chaotic Evil (Abberant Monster? I don't remember VtM alignments..)

Haha i don't think all malki players ever are like this, but certainly appeals to one like her. I loosely recall, mind you it's been a long while and I've played many pen and papers since then, that she was played to her clan type. She imagined objects talking to her and so on, and i do remember she was a eager fighter. but exact scenario specifics are mostly lost to me besides what i just said. She was a odd personality in the group but didn't override our plays. I forget the Vampire alignments entirely

Their relationship was pretty estranged, IIRC. She once mentioned that her father didn't approve of her edgy Nazi chic internet persona. That's pretty much all I know regarding her father.

That sounds like it matches up with the side I experienced. I imagine a affluent businessman wouldn't want his daughter involved in that world