Inactive Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on Holiday - Failed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist. Sentenced to life in jail.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
@Shae
Stay away from us, lady. Run with us and you'll get hurt.
We're bad news.
Wow. I'm appalled you would take such a sarcastic tone over cyber bullying. :mad:

Artard

Feels dispenser
kiwifarms.net
There is a thread on /r/halifax about the "foiled plot" that someone I follow on tumblr referenced yesterday. I checked it out today and a poster mentioned that Lindsay was a member of this forum and linked to the thread. I'm assuming she found it there, providing she is a mom from Halifax.

Lots of crazy going on in the Tumblrverse. I followed both of their blogs and when I read that shallow-existences was involved my heart sunk. I always thought he was just some edgelord supreme who wanted to dabble in Columbine fangirl pussy by emulating the shooters. I even talked shit to him once (compared him to Adam Lanza) and he took it as a compliment. Never would've thought he and some others were plotting this shit. When the story broke some people were even theorizing that he killed himself because Columbiners were "bullying" him, lol.

He followed me back, cockswastika didn't. Elitist bitch. I liked her blog though. More pictures of her are under the tag "fascist beauty standards" if any of you are interested.

Thank you! Always good to have a back-up...

... at least that's what I thought until I saw how often our sweet Eurasian Murderdoll took selfies. Jesus Fucking Christ, man. I gave up after the first hundred or so which she's posted in the last six weeks alone!

And all of them have captions like THE LAST THING U'LL SEE B4 U DIE! and PRETEND MY PHONE IS A GUN! and [SOUND OF INNOCENTS SCREAMING] ... I wish I could go back in time and push her into a locker.

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
Thank you! Always good to have a back-up...

... at least that's what I thought until I saw how often our sweet Eurasian Murderdoll took selfies. Jesus Fucking Christ, man. I gave up after the first hundred or so which she's posted in the last six weeks alone!

And all of them have captions like THE LAST THING U'LL SEE B4 U DIE! and PRETEND MY PHONE IS A GUN! and [SOUND OF INNOCENTS SCREAMING] ... I wish I could go back in time and push her into a locker.

A puffed-out cheeks selfie. My fucking sides. The nonconformist conforming.

Shae

kiwifarms.net
Who says she/he is really 41?

It's the internet.
Yes it does
Glad you are being sincere.

We were really saying those things earlier as a warning. There are a lot of bad actors on the internet and in some cases we reveal peoples info as a warning to them to stop sharing too much about themselves. Kids and adults share too much and are not careful when it comes to what they do online. My response to you was to warn you that you were drawing significant negative attention upon yourself, earlier. Not only do we do this types of research, but others do too and they have more "nefarious" intentions.

The government does not regulate the web to protect adults from themselves or really that much to protect children either, sadly.

Also as was said earlier, people need to watch their kids. They treat the internet like a personal nanny for their kids and that can be an awful decision.

I do appreciate this. At this point my children do not use the Internet without supervision. People's responses have been informative and I appreciate the time they took to write them. Oh and I did not even use part of my name. I may take a look at the links thanks. No intention on staying around or lurking but it is an interesting forum.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
Yes it does
I do appreciate this. At this point my children do not use the Internet without supervision. People's responses have been informative and I appreciate the time they took to write them. Oh and I did not even use part of my name. I may take a look at the links thanks. No intention on staying around or lurking but it is an interesting forum.
Very smart and I hope you take some time to lurk and learn from the mistakes the lolcows make so your children do not become lolcows themselves. While there is only so much you can do, as your children are independent entities, but one of the leading causes of lolcowism seems to be lack of parental involvement and guidence. People make spectacles of themselves online without thinking about the consequences. The more information you leave about yourself online the more clues people have to track down who you are. Little things like reused usernames, using the same email address to register accounts, mentions about the year you graduated high school, what state/province you live in, your profession.

The more interesting you make yourself, the more that people want to know more about who you are. If you make enough noise you may even find a wiki devoted to you like Chris-chan http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page and have a page made in encyclopedia dramatica. Heaven help anyone who attracts the attention of /balph/ *shudders*

A puffed-out cheeks selfie. My fucking sides. The nonconformist conforming.

It doesn't look like anyone is home in that picture, just a dull vacant stare almost like a doll

deadson

kiwifarms.net
Yes it does

It sure as hell can be, you ought to stick around more.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Man, as a Halifax resident and a long time lurker here, this is so weirdly close to home. Last thing I expected to see opening forum today. Saw the big red text and thought "oh boy, Chris attacked someone again" but nope. Spooky.
Hey man, I'm in the same boat as you. Never in a million years would I have realized one of our own would have been behind a failed mass murder in the region either.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't look like anyone is home in that picture, just a dull vacant stare almost like a doll
Have we confirmed she's real?!?
Someone call Peter Coffin, his wife is acting up.
I found the forum by googling but someone just sent me this blog that links to this forum.

http://halifax.mediacoop.ca/blog/robert-devet/33121

"
Meanwhile, thanks to the work of people who know their way around in the world of blogs, message boards and handles, there are strong suggestions that at least Souvannarath has a long-time infatuation with fascist and white supremacist ideas. None of this has made it into Nova Scotia news outlets."
Neat, we're helping!