• "How do you do a triangle fill? It's fuckin' algebra, little Google!"

حلال Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on HolidayFailed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Artard, Feb 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Lindsay Souvannarath
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Ariel

Ariel Sorbet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  1. Now there's a face in need of a good punching.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip Fucking Bully

kiwifarms.net
  2. Shit, I read about the failed mass murder in the paper just today (I live in the area). But after knowing about her Nazi supremacist ways and shitty creepypasta. I feel that being jailed is probably the best for the time being.

And the guy's face deserves to be punched. Just sayin'.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy white power

kiwifarms.net
  3. Lindsay kept a blog for quite awhile, which started with Nazi fetishist overtones and evolved into ... well, more Nazi fetishism.

[​IMG]

Archive.org didn't save much of it but this appears to be the most active post -- a rant against fake nerds :mad:

If robots ever wanted proof that women can be fedoracore, look no further than "The Fall of the Geek Empire" in which a teenage Lindsay has had enough of your mainstream bullshit and then ponders whether RACE MIXING has lead to the downfall of "geeks".

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Artard

Artard Feels dispenser

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wonder where she met the young spergs that followed her.
    Artard, any information on them?

• Agree Agree x 1
    The Joker

The Joker Does not have a girl penis

kiwifarms.net
  5. This reads like bad Warhammer 40,000 fan fiction.
    Too bad she won't come here, that would have been a fun visit.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg Suffer not the shitposter
    Staff Member Moderator

kiwifarms.net
  6. Lindsay and Randall were both members of "Random Insanity", a gaming community. She was "snoopyfemme" and he was "Evil_Toe". I'm not sure about the kid that suicided himself earlier today.

Given that the photos are at least a few years old and their ages, they probably met on Random Insanity.

I'm sure Woody has been calling the Mounties all afternoon to notify her of her thread. *sigh*

• Informative Informative x 6
    Artard

Artard Feels dispenser

kiwifarms.net
  7. [​IMG]
    I'm thinking she has some serious Varg idolisation going on. I hope she has a manifesto.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ariel

Ariel Sorbet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. So Lindsay was just on my local news station. Apparently the attack was going to be with 2 men, but one of them (19) was found dead from self inflicted gunshot wounds after the warning call came in.

They did NOT mention her being a Nazi OR Asian. They called them "Murderous Miscreants". Weeeiiirdd.

• Informative Informative x 15
    kiwifarms.net
  9. This is really good research, @Artard and @chimpchan. As more people start putting more of their lives online, it's increasingly possible to find very detailed background information on those who find themselves in the media spotlight.

It goes without saying that we (and sites like /cow/) have among our users some of the very finest and most experienced online researchers - certainly way out in front of the traditional media.

Personally, I think there's potential money (or at least pocket cash) in setting up some kind of Kiwi news agency/investigative service. I don't know how it would work, precisely, though...

• Agree x 13
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Feels x 2
    • Autistic x 2
    • Winner x 1
    Le Bateleur

Le Bateleur Major Arcana

kiwifarms.net
  10. Rant against "Fake Nerds"

The. Motherfucking. Irony.

• Like Like x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    Ariel

Ariel Sorbet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Actually @KatsuKitty did the best job I ever saw when he quickly capped practically everything Elliot Rodger had written before bodybuilding.com and other sites could delete it. Dunno how we'd monetize it but hey...

Here's Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath's high school yearbook picture:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Feels Feels x 3
    #33 Artard, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Artard

Artard Feels dispenser

kiwifarms.net
  12. When she wrote "Geek Empire" with a straight face.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. [​IMG]
    She does pixel art of Clicker too.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Ariel

Ariel Sorbet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I need to slap a trigger warning on this:

:tyceskullmask::tycesuit::tyceskullmask::tycesuit::tyceskullmask:DANGER SKELETONS AHEAD:tyceskullmask::tycesuit::tyceskullmask::tycesuit::tyceskullmask:

Things are sort of sparse for the last couple of years. The news reports stated Lindsay had prepared a "manifesto" to be posted on twitter after the massacre. Nobody has found her twitter account yet (none of her various names and internet usernames turn up anything). Given how much she posted/wrote/sperged, it also seems likely she had other accounts under names we don't know after she abandoned "HackerOnHacker" like she'd abandoned "snoopyfemme" earlier (she has to have a tumblr. She just has to.) It may be revealed somewhere in the millions of edgelord posts she made under HackerOnHacker.

I have found some relics of her days at Coe College, a small, private liberal arts college in Grand Rapids, Iowa which was listed on her Facebook profile.

Here is a photo that she entered in a photography contest for Associated Colleges of the Midwest (posted to Facebook in December 2013), it's unclear if she's the photographer or the model or both, but it's decidedly un-Nazi unless you buy into that Savitri Devi shit.

[​IMG]

She published a story in this issue of the Coe Review, a publication of the Coe College English Department called "My Pet Skeleton"

:tycesuit:

My Pet Skeleton — Lindsay Souvannarath
    Posted on July 10, 2013 by HAILLEY FARGO
    My pet skeleton comes with us to Saks and doesn’t care that he can’t buy anything. He wraps himself up in a big fur coat and hat, and when a salesperson starts watching him, he throws it all off and dances. He hides in the clothing racks and when someone tries to look at the clothes, he jumps out and spooks them. I don’t apologize for him, because he’s just being himself. Mom and Dad don’t care, as long as he keeps me quiet.

My pet skeleton comes everywhere with me. We take him with us when we visit Grandma. He likes to find an empty bed and lay in it, facing the door. And all the way from down the hall I can hear the poor nurse shrieking when she finds him.

My skeleton loves fancy restaurants, where he can hide his skull under the lid of a silver serving tray. The waiter carries him right to the unsuspecting diners, and voila! Skeleton surprise! He sneaks into the kitchen and lays in the oven, knocking frantically until a chef opens up the door. There he lies still as a corpse until a crowd gathers. Then he bops the chef on the nose and runs away. Well, what else would he do in a restaurant? He’s a skeleton. He can’t eat the food.

Everyone looks at him funny, even when he’s not playing tricks. But Mom and Dad act like they don’t see him at all. It’s weird. But I guess it’s not every day that you see a skeleton walking about. Sometimes I wonder if he wishes he had skeleton friends to play with. A frolic of skeletons. They’d all run off to a graveyard and dance to xylophone music, because that’s how skeletons frolic. I think. But I’d never know, because my skeleton’s the only one I know, and he doesn’t talk.

Everyone else’s skeletons are locked up in closets. Most people think they should stay there. Maybe you do too. But I wouldn’t say anything bad about skeletons. There’s one inside you.

Another issue of the Coe Review identifies Lindsey as having been a senior in the Fall of 2013. None of her writing was good but this is extremely bad, like comically bad, and it makes you wonder if she made it intentionally so.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Artard

Artard Feels dispenser

kiwifarms.net
  15. The name snoopyfemme sounds super familiar. I think I've come across her dumb Nazi shit while looking for dA disasters.

Somehow I doubt Anita will use this (attempted)shooting to pimp her bullshit.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Android raptor

Android raptor 50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic

kiwifarms.net
  16. This is somewhat embrasssing to admit, but I used to know her. I used to be a member of website known as IronMarch.org. It's a forum for fascists and Nazis. Her name on the website was "With Hate As My Sword" or something very similiar. Basically, Iron March is not a white nationalist website. It's Fascist, so people like her could stick around without getting banned. The man who runs the website is multiethnic - Russian and Uzbek.

Basically, she was involved romantically with the admin/owner of the website. He is known as Alexander Slavros. His real name is Alisher Mukhitdinov, but she was deeply in love with him. Slavros never really cared about her, and was pulling her around for a :ruse:, basically. One of the site users told her that Slavros was going to break up with her during a Skype group call, and she went absolutely ballistic. She wanted to kill herself and die. Because of her psychotic behavior, they were able to stick together for a little longer. They broke up, and she was a shell of her former stuff. She was deeply depressed and mentally ill after the incident. Slavros is a lolcow by himself as he's a Russian meme master:

She was also legit necrophile. She got off on dead people and wrote stories about it, which explains her obession with that creepy skeleton shit. The only mystery regarding her sexuality was whether she wanted to be eaten or if she wanted to be the eater.
    She even has an account on here:mad:Heretics on Holiday

• Informative Informative x 54
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    #38 Tyler, Feb 14, 2015
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Artard, I believe this to be her Facebook page (maybe it's more precise to say it's her alter ego's Facebook page):

https://www.facebook.com/ILLSHOWYOUALLMYBALLOON

Aside from the Facebook page's content, and the fact that there can't be a ton of female Asian white supremacists, the main reason I believe this to be her Facebook page is because when you go to the Facebook page of her Halifax accomplice (https://www.facebook.com/randy.shepherd.319?lst=676245676:100005878325091:1423935653), she is the only Lindsay in his Friends list. The "surname" Shub-Niggurath that she uses is probably an homage to H.P. Lovecraft.

Anyhow, have a look and let me know your thoughts.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #39 Halifax, Feb 14, 2015
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.