• "Photography or sniper rifle? How should I know?"

حلال Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on HolidayFailed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Artard, Feb 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Lindsay Souvannarath
  1. Are there a lot of satanists that are business majors?

I always get the feeling most of them go into advertising.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    ChuckSlaughter

ChuckSlaughter You mean I got about 200 bitcoins

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 11
    #463 Halifax, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    kiwifarms.net
  3. They met on a GameFAQ forum?

How long till they try to blame this on #GamerGate?

• Like Like x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. The news channels are gradually picking up on her Internet behavior; one of the latest articles even mentioned her Tumblr. Watching the reaction from the Coe CRW community has been interesting. The ones in positions of authority (her former professor, her superior at the college mag, etc) seem to be taking the "quiet, troubled and talented" route when they discuss her, but the reaction from the students who were in class with her is a lot more straightforward. Her Nazi tendencies were apparently known to some as early as freshman or sophomore year.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Slowboat to China

Slowboat to China Don't tell me I'm still on that feckin' island!

kiwifarms.net
  5. Perp walk chic!

Unsurprisingly she looks nothing like her selfies without her make-up and careful lens management.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Artard

Artard Feels dispenser

kiwifarms.net
  6. Not just her Tumblr, but others too, apparently. Note the 5edgy username of the guy I screencap'd.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
    R.A.E.L.

R.A.E.L. Sugarbaby

kiwifarms.net
  7. You deserve to be humiliated, ericlovesflesh.

Shame on you.

• Agree Agree x 13
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  8. Oh, wow. In the thread you linked, she links to yet another tumblr (archive here). This one seems like a single-purpose account to store all the anti-semitic photoshops of her ex's girlfriend (some of which seem to be reposted from that thread). She actually reblogged some of the posts from her main tumblr account, but I didn't see this one linked here yet (maybe it was buried too deep under other crap/unclear context).

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:07:01.png

They're mostly oh-so-edgy distortions and shitty faceswaps, like she just discovered photoshop and immediately set out on a mission to use every single filter. By my count, there are 148 images total between April and November 2014 (there were a whole bunch on 13 April, probably when she created the blog). It makes me wonder what the story was there. As far as I can tell, her ex and this girl live in Moscow, and she describes him here (archive) as such:
    Could this be referring to Alexander Slavros, the guy that runs Iron March?

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 14:53:55.png
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 14:56:25.png
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:05:25.png
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:06:46.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:07:43.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #469 CWCTime, Feb 17, 2015
    CWCTime

CWCTime A high-functioning autistic multimedia framework

kiwifarms.net

9. Great find! The same girl who is on the one youtube video, and i remember when this was occuring on facebook as well . in fact the video and initial "memes" i saw were in 2013 so she must have made a backup repository. She seemed to reference her online fascist communities every so often

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh yeah! I thought I recognized the youtube video but I wasn't sure.

In the Terror Tortellini thread, she says "I'll just hire a hitman" regarding the girl. Not sure if serious, but if you devote that much time to photoshopping someone repeatedly, I'd have to lean towards serious (especially in light of the foiled plot).

Went through some more of her posts on Terror Tortellini...

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:53:56.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:07:21.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:07:52.png

also americans are fat amirite guiz
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:12:30.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:16:51.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:17:17.png

tumblr_mrj95aZA9f1sr8vtyo1_1280.png

What is it with lolcows and making rule34 of themselves?

I screenshotted more stuff from TT, however I think I hit the attachment limit on this post. Will post more later.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CWCTime

kiwifarms.net
  11. Oh my God. It's straight OFF Rule 34. It exists.

I'm not used to this.

• Feels Feels x 6
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  12. kiwifarms.net
  13. Yes, that's definitely referring to Alexander Slavros.

[​IMG]

He always wore a ninja-like costume and it's a part of his persona. The above is Slavros wearing his characteristic gear.

#474 Tyler, Feb 17, 2015
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Continued Terror Tortellini content...

She linked to (another!) tumblr, which seems to be a lot of photos of nude men. (Haven't gone through much of it yet.) (archive)
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:25:50.png
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:26:05.png
    She said that she may suffer from depression. This was in a general "chat" sort of thread, and a few other users chimed in to give support and advice. She didn't respond to anyone, and the topic switched to something else a few posts later.
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:25:36.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:36:48.png

I guess this was before she broke up with Slavros. The Cyrillic "метанационалист" on this translates to "metanationalist" as far as I can tell. The Latin is probably something like "long live the motherland" (at least that's what I'm gathering from Google Translate).
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:38:04.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:50:26.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:50:45.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:55:44.png

N7gVnl.jpg OL0wcl.jpg Kdk5wl.jpg

• Feels Feels x 1
    CWCTime

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    R.A.E.L.

R.A.E.L. Sugarbaby

kiwifarms.net
  15. He looks almost as aryan as she does!

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ariel

Ariel Sorbet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Slavros is Russian and Uzbek. Uzbeks are Turkic group in Central Asia, he's technically fully Caucasian. I doubt his fellow Russian nationalists consider him "white" though. He also claimed that he would be classified as "Aryan" under the Nazi Nuremberg Laws.

Also, I have a question for the e-lawyers on this forum. How long is she realistically going to be in prison for? Also, since the Canadian government isn't going to classify this under terrorism. When she is eventually deported, can the US government still prosecute her under terrorism transcending national boundaries?

kiwifarms.net
  17. Im not a lawyer but I have heard mention that conspiracy to commit murder is 10 years minimum

kiwifarms.net
  18. Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:03:18.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:09:38.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:11:11.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:13:22.png
    Some of the TT members seemed to be ridiculing her for being a "nazi":
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:14:33.png

She was inspired to make a new TT account after having a sleep paralysis dream: https://archive.today/onvD5 Most of that thread is the other members sperging about dreams, and then she popped back in on page 3 to talk about the Dylan Klebold rape dream (which I believe has been posted already). Note that the thread had been dead since December 2012 when she came back. No one replied to her necro. :lol:

fkw8t1.jpg

Edit 2: I think in this thread they were making fun of some "edgy" girl who posted some bad copypasta and left. The irony...
    Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:33:23.png

I think I got everything of note out of Terror Tortellini (unless I can find her old account).

• Informative Informative x 6
    #480 CWCTime, Feb 17, 2015
    CWCTime

kiwifarms.net