Inactive Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on Holiday - Failed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist. Sentenced to life in jail.

Slowboat to China

Drinking Toilet Duck
kiwifarms.net
The news channels are gradually picking up on her Internet behavior; one of the latest articles even mentioned her Tumblr. Watching the reaction from the Coe CRW community has been interesting. The ones in positions of authority (her former professor, her superior at the college mag, etc) seem to be taking the "quiet, troubled and talented" route when they discuss her, but the reaction from the students who were in class with her is a lot more straightforward. Her Nazi tendencies were apparently known to some as early as freshman or sophomore year.

CWCTime

A high-functioning autistic multimedia framework
kiwifarms.net
Sooooo I've been on a forum with this person for several years. Our old forum went kaput after some drama so I don't have a lot. Here's her profile from the new forum. She calls herself propagandist caius because she had made up some persona and imagined herself like a modern Goebbels. Here's a thread where she made an utter fuckton of photoshops of her ex's new girl (along with a healthy dose of Hacker brand anti-antisemitism). There's some other pictures and whatnot sprinkled around. You can find all of her posts through her profile but like I said there's not a lot. She wasn't that active on the new forum.

Also, her last post was a little over a week ago, and it's about 1000x creepier reading it after learning she was plotting this shit.
Oh, wow. In the thread you linked, she links to yet another tumblr (archive here). This one seems like a single-purpose account to store all the anti-semitic photoshops of her ex's girlfriend (some of which seem to be reposted from that thread). She actually reblogged some of the posts from her main tumblr account, but I didn't see this one linked here yet (maybe it was buried too deep under other crap/unclear context).

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:07:01.png

They're mostly oh-so-edgy distortions and shitty faceswaps, like she just discovered photoshop and immediately set out on a mission to use every single filter. By my count, there are 148 images total between April and November 2014 (there were a whole bunch on 13 April, probably when she created the blog). It makes me wonder what the story was there. As far as I can tell, her ex and this girl live in Moscow, and she describes him here (archive) as such:
edgelord said:
Look for a six-foot tall Uzbek guy who wears a ninja suit and she might be in the vicinity.
Could this be referring to Alexander Slavros, the guy that runs Iron March?

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 14:53:55.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 14:56:25.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:05:25.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:06:46.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:07:43.png

Last edited:

speedf

kiwifarms.net
Oh, wow. In the thread you linked, she links to yet another tumblr (archive here). This one seems like a single-purpose account to store all the anti-semitic photoshops of her ex's girlfriend (some of which seem to be reposted from that thread). She actually reblogged some of the posts from her main tumblr account, but I didn't see this one linked here yet (maybe it was buried too deep under other crap/unclear context).

View attachment 16348

They're mostly oh-so-edgy distortions and shitty faceswaps, like she just discovered photoshop and immediately set out on a mission to use every single filter. By my count, there are 148 images total between April and November 2014 (there were a whole bunch on 13 April, probably when she created the blog). It makes me wonder what the story was there. As far as I can tell, her ex and this girl live in Moscow, and she describes him here (archive) as such:

Could this be referring to Alexander Slavros, the guy that runs Iron March?

Great find! The same girl who is on the one youtube video, and i remember when this was occuring on facebook as well . in fact the video and initial "memes" i saw were in 2013 so she must have made a backup repository. She seemed to reference her online fascist communities every so often

CWCTime

kiwifarms.net
Great find! The same girl who is on the one youtube video, and i remember when this was occuring on facebook as well . in fact the video and initial "memes" i saw were in 2013 so she must have made a backup repository. She seemed to reference her online fascist communities every so often
Oh yeah! I thought I recognized the youtube video but I wasn't sure.

In the Terror Tortellini thread, she says "I'll just hire a hitman" regarding the girl. Not sure if serious, but if you devote that much time to photoshopping someone repeatedly, I'd have to lean towards serious (especially in light of the foiled plot).

Went through some more of her posts on Terror Tortellini...

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 15:53:56.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:07:21.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:07:52.png

also americans are fat amirite guiz
Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:12:30.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:16:51.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:17:17.png

edgelord said:
So I've become obsessed with the game OFF and did some fanart. [...] Also a while ago I drew a picture of myself actually being fucked by Dedan but I don't want to post it because I had the realization that I drew the barbs on the wrong way (archive)
tumblr_mrj95aZA9f1sr8vtyo1_1280.png

What is it with lolcows and making rule34 of themselves?

I screenshotted more stuff from TT, however I think I hit the attachment limit on this post. Will post more later.

Tyler

kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell, her ex and this girl live in Moscow, and she describes him here (archive) as such: Look for a six-foot tall Uzbek guy who wears a ninja suit and she might be in the vicinity.
Yes, that's definitely referring to Alexander Slavros.

He always wore a ninja-like costume and it's a part of his persona. The above is Slavros wearing his characteristic gear.

Last edited:

CWCTime

kiwifarms.net
Continued Terror Tortellini content...

She linked to (another!) tumblr, which seems to be a lot of photos of nude men. (Haven't gone through much of it yet.) (archive)
Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:25:50.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:26:05.png
She said that she may suffer from depression. This was in a general "chat" sort of thread, and a few other users chimed in to give support and advice. She didn't respond to anyone, and the topic switched to something else a few posts later.
Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:25:36.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:36:48.png

I guess this was before she broke up with Slavros. The Cyrillic "метанационалист" on this translates to "metanationalist" as far as I can tell. The Latin is probably something like "long live the motherland" (at least that's what I'm gathering from Google Translate).
Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:38:04.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:50:26.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:50:45.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 16:55:44.png

N7gVnl.jpg
OL0wcl.jpg
Kdk5wl.jpg

Tyler

kiwifarms.net
He looks almost as aryan as she does!
Slavros is Russian and Uzbek. Uzbeks are Turkic group in Central Asia, he's technically fully Caucasian. I doubt his fellow Russian nationalists consider him "white" though. He also claimed that he would be classified as "Aryan" under the Nazi Nuremberg Laws.

Also, I have a question for the e-lawyers on this forum. How long is she realistically going to be in prison for? Also, since the Canadian government isn't going to classify this under terrorism. When she is eventually deported, can the US government still prosecute her under terrorism transcending national boundaries?

CWCTime

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:03:18.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:09:38.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:11:11.png

Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:13:22.png
Some of the TT members seemed to be ridiculing her for being a "nazi":
Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:14:33.png

She was inspired to make a new TT account after having a sleep paralysis dream: https://archive.today/onvD5 Most of that thread is the other members sperging about dreams, and then she popped back in on page 3 to talk about the Dylan Klebold rape dream (which I believe has been posted already). Note that the thread had been dead since December 2012 when she came back. No one replied to her necro. :lol:

fkw8t1.jpg

Edit 2: I think in this thread they were making fun of some "edgy" girl who posted some bad copypasta and left. The irony...
Screenshot from 2015-02-17 17:33:23.png

I think I got everything of note out of Terror Tortellini (unless I can find her old account).

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Also, I have a question for the e-lawyers on this forum. How long is she realistically going to be in prison for? Also, since the Canadian government isn't going to classify this under terrorism. When she is eventually deported, can the US government still prosecute her under terrorism transcending national boundaries?
There are really too many factors to consider. For instance, suppose the Illinois authorities want to prosecute? I'd bet there's enough she did on this side of the border that she committed some kind of crime here. The fact they're actually just moving ahead seems to indicate nobody's really champing at the bit to take the case other than the court in Halifax.

There's also the possibility of an insanity plea. It doesn't look like the kind of case where the defendants are actually insane enough to acquit, but one or both (or whoever else gets dragged in) could conceivably plead to something based on that, and end up committed instead of convicted of something. In that case, the commitment could easily end up being indefinite. And at least in theory, it's easier to pull off an insanity plea in Canada in general. I have no idea about Nova Scotia in particular, though. It's not Alberta but it's more conservative than some.

In short, I really don't know. The ten year ballpark someone threw out doesn't sound ridiculous, since nothing actually happened, but I'd go with something upwards of there, between ten and twenty. Or something indefinite in terms of civil commitment.

This is all assuming they actually did what they were claimed to do with the intent of a mass shooting, and that the investigating agencies haven't exaggerated anything and taken stupid jokes out of context. Not that I think that's happened in this case, which looks legit, but it's been known to happen.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino