• "How do you do a triangle fill? It's fuckin' algebra, little Google!"

حلال Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on HolidayFailed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Artard, Feb 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Lindsay Souvannarath
  1. It's funny how the edgy neo-nazi girl's favorite Columbine shooter and object of her affections (not to mention rampant sex dreams) was, in fact, Jewish.

• Like x 9
    • Agree x 4
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. This nut is probably also a fangirl of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Jeff the Killer too. Never mind the fact that both would kill her. I don't know for sure if she is but I would not be surprised considering her horrible taste in men.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Oh that's exactly it for a lot of these kind of people. They'd jizz themselves if their serial killer sempai killed noticed them.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. To testify for some of these people, I know that the attraction for most lies within the "they could have been saved" mentality. They stumble upon the killings somehow through a documentary, or a news article, or in the most prominent case, American Horror Story, and are initially attracted to the killers. Then they get to reading their journal entries, the articles, discovering new pictures of them and saying, "hmm, if only I had been there for them and dated them! Then they wouldn't have gone batshit insane and killed people!" Also, Columbine is deeply embedded into 90s culture which is heavily romanticized anyway, and the music that they listened to, games that they played, and thoughts that they had are very nostalgic for some. Plus, if you do some research about the two boys they were actually very interesting and deep thinkers at times. It would be cool to have a conversation with them. It's easy to relate to them and find them cute, and even feel bad for them because they never got to experience ~*~love~*~. That is a rationalization from a somewhat normal thinking point of view.

Crazier types just like them because they get off to the fact that they did indeed kill people + they're attractive.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I half agree with you, Dylan seemed to have been a good kid for the most part, he was a depressive, humiliated more than once in school by the athletic community and was manipulated by harris. I read his journals a long time ago and from what i got he was a pretty sweet kid just seriously misunderstood and miss guided, but he is still at as much blame for following harris. Eric on the other hand was a lot like Lindsay, shy and awkward on the out side but deep down was nothing more than hate and a thirst for blood. to him it wasn't getting back at anyone it was to cause a event that would have blown the school to shreds and caused wide spread panic. So the columbiners who say they could have been their friend they would have. dylan might have accepted but eric would have just seen them as another target. Brooks Brown who was dylans good friend and the kid eric told "i like you now, leave." posted a really informative q&a on reddit a few years ago about it. Neither of these kids should be idolized like they are, most of these kids on tumblr arent even old enough to have been alive when it happened and its interesting to see how large of a impact it has made over the year

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Satanic666

Satanic666 hatchi roku

kiwifarms.net
  6. As a guy who admired these sort of people, it was because I felt like they were actually making a stand against whatever injustices they felt they were a victim to. Lindsay, welp, she's a pretty twenty-something year-old rich girl who hated her fagdad for giving her Asian genes, despite fagdad being successful and shit. Say what you will of mass-shooters. Before Santa Barbara, at least the shooters felt like they had a legitimate reason (no matter how crazy and selfish it is in hindsight). Now we have Elliot Rodger and Elliot Rodger in drag.

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Rammspieler

Rammspieler The water was wet
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  7. Eric Harris was probably a legit psychopath. Dylan was a troubled kid with depression who chose a really shitty person to hang out with.

I think a lot of the Columbiners are too young to remember Columbine when it happened. I was in middle school. I saw how school changed and how preventing another shooting was a priority. I remember the whispers of bomb threats all throughout high school. Lindsey was in elementary school. I was 12, so she had to be like seven years old. I wonder if she even remembers it. Waco happened when I was seven and I don't remember it.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm too young to remember Columbine, but I DO remember Virginia Tech. I distinctly remember a friend being on the phone at lunchtime with his brother who was on campus. Never heard of any romanticizing then.

Come to think of it, I've not heard of anybody romanticizing Seung-Hui Cho in the present day. Maybe he wasn't enough of a pretty boy for the edgelords hybristophiles.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Same reason you don't see fangirls of the DC Snipers.

It's because they're not moderately hot white boys.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  10. I wouldn't trust anything Dave Cullen says, honestly. He's not a psychologist in any way and seems to have a real soft spot for Dylan even though his journals show intent to cause chaos and destruction and take people down with him before he got really involved with Eric. Eric himself even mentioned in the final tapes they made that he "wishes he was a sociopath" so he wouldn't have remorse, but that he did.

Plus, Cullen himself made some glaring errors in his book, which he claims he researched "for 10 years" and labels himself a "Columbine expert." And I still can't figure out why people listen to the guy when he paints such a utopian picture of Columbine before the massacre when tons of kids have said that it was such a toxic, hateful environment for anyone that didn't play sports or subscribed to any beliefs other than Christianity. I believe he completely omitted an incident where Eric and Dylan were pelted with ketchup covered tampons at school once. Cullen also claimed in his book that Eric lost his virginity to an older woman when it was later proven that it was absolute horse shit.

Brooks Brown is a bit of a lolcow himself because he uses his fame and connection to Columbine to exploit teenage girls that are infatuated with the killers, but that's way beyond the point.

Anyway, Eric and Dylan's story is a real tragedy because there were so many chances for people to intervene or find out what the hell was going on with them. In Brooks' words all the parents would have had to do is search their rooms and said, "Oh look, twenty five pipe bombs. Something's wrong with you." They even liked to drop hints and foreshadow their crime in their own lives, laughing to themselves when nobody had the faintest idea what they were planning. A lot of that can be seen in little miss Lindsay as well. The shitty mixtape looking edit, the enigmatic text posts, linking James Gamble's blog as "vodka" (Dylan Klebold's nickname) on her own. Luckily people have wisened up since then and prevented these tards from going on a copycat rampage.

It's pretty clear that she saw herself as Eric in this plan. I'm not sure about Randy. I guess he just piggybacked onto it? Note how Lindsay never really mentions him on her own blog and made no reference to him on the "mixtape." Plus he wasn't really as prominent in the Columbiner/true crime community as his two homicidal pals were. At least I'd never heard of him, and I have been keeping a few tabs on Columbiners on tumblr lately.

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I was not aware of a lot of this. Thank you for the correction.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  12. I can understand the whole thought of pitying them because they could've been saved; honestly, that's a common mindset. If most true crime enthusiasts are just interested in the psychological part of things, cool, I get that. But when I go through these tags and see fan art, gifs, and parodies of the shooting, it's something completely different. Lindsay, at least, seems like a real nut.

• Agree Agree x 12
    R.A.E.L.

R.A.E.L. Sugarbaby

kiwifarms.net
  13. I think I turned up another fucking tumblr, which has long been deleted. Fortunately, she blipped on /r/tumblrinaction's crazy-radar a few times in 2013-2014, so there's a few archives of it still lurking around thanks to the bots there. Seems like she dipped into the social justice pool a tiny bit. I can't even imagine the cognitive dissonance from buying into both social justice and Nazism, but she managed it somehow.
    "guys’ reactions to being told they aren’t funny" (reddit discussion)

"nothing offends white Americans more than pointing out that they’re a white American" (reddit discussion)

"what is it with male authors and putting sex scenes in the vicinity of dead bodies" (reddit discussion) (lol, one of the commenters mentioned her OFF rule34)
    Neopets profile (another alias, "despairtrout") (archive)

Her review of DisneyFan01's work on the Bad Webcomics wiki

Not sure what this site is about, but her DOB is apparently 2 Jan 1992 (archive)

She commented on an xkcdsucks post to contribute an edit of the post being criticized (archive) (archive of her edit)

Her profile on forumwarz.com (nothing too interesting IMO) (archive)
    Apparently she was on /pol/'s radar in October 2014 (some additional content is archived there)

Another alias is "panzerschlag", which I cross-referenced by searching for the character in this story (archive)

Panzerschlag posted a few times http://tsdcv3.proboards.com, but the user profile seems to be deleted so the posts can't be searched directly. Looks like a forum for fiction writers.
    Her characters' theme songs (archive)

List of her projects as of 2010 (archive)

Regarding how/why she's racist: "Quite simply, I have a strong base of like-minded individuals." (archive)

She linked to a now-deleted youtube video that I believe was one of the videos where Alex Jones did a broadcast as the Joker. It seems like she implies Alex Jones' normal bullshit is okay, but if he appears in clown makeup it unsettles her.
    Screenshot from 2015-02-18 11:24:33.png

She hates the word "pussy" based on how it sounds (from a "Pet Peeves" thread):
    Screenshot from 2015-02-18 11:42:32.png

From a "What do you like that everyone seems to hate?" thread (:pickle::pickle::pickle:):
    Screenshot from 2015-02-18 11:47:29.png
    Edit: looks like there is at least one more tumblr. She links to the neopets account from this one. (archive) It seems to be all neopets stuff though, no Nazi crap. (archive of about page)

Edit 2: Yeah, to anyone looking through that last tumblr, it's probably not worth the time... I skimmed through and there's 67 pages of neopets posts, I don't think there's anything interesting in there.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #513 CWCTime, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    CWCTime

CWCTime A high-functioning autistic multimedia framework

kiwifarms.net
  14. Half of the year I live in HRM (Halifax Regional Municipality, just on the other side of Harbour of Halifax proper), I'm here right now and this has been quite a shake up!
    We have isolate shootings often because of some race tension in Preston/Cole Harbour area, drug import because of being a major inter-nation Harbour, and also we had major issues with Hell's Angels infighting a few years ago.
    Things have been quiet last two years.
    On the whole a quite safe city, something like a mass shooting is unheard of. We are also a smallish city despite being largest in the Maritimes, we have about 400 000 people Haligonians and Dartmouth proper, 10 000 in rest of municipal area.
    Close to half the population of Nova Scotia lives in HRM.

On my own street not so long ago illegal weapons cache(guns, shot, electric stunning weapons, explosive) was seized I suspect it may be related but cannot confirm just yet.
    (we have quite strict gun control here, long guns for hunting are class one and you must take a two day possession cours, all hand guns are restricted, you can take second course and get second possession type to own one but is regulated strictly. as well as rules for guns being stored/transport unloaded and trigger locked. No open carry or public carry allowed, only transport unloaded, in a hard or soft case for hunting/competitive shooting. You need a license for possession of any gun whether you buy a hunting license and take hunter saftey course that year or not. Gun possession for all guns, including hunting arms, must be approved by RCMP through background check and questionaire by family and unrelated references).

Because I'm retired Forensics some of my old friends who are still working, or have also moved off duty, and I have been having this as the big topic. I'll pass along any info I can(but not risk procedure) about how is being investigated if this is of interest to anyone here.

[edit to fix my sentence split, entschuldigung trying to write more properly so I hope this makes better sense]

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    #514 Springer, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    Springer

Springer Making 50% more sense now

kiwifarms.net
  15. I want to know if any of these plotters were being mentally 'treated' before their arrests.

And how long ago did the mall security or local PD conduct their most recent mass shooting drill?

kiwifarms.net
  16. Are you going to sell us water filters now too?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris FORUM PREDATOR
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Follow-up to earlier post: here's an archive of the archived /pol/ thread, since I dunno how long that will stay up. Also, I'm attaching all images of note from that thread (apologies in advance if I include any duplicates from previous posts).

1412217425294.jpg

Someone in the thread identified the androgynous thin blonde wannabe-Nazi who she makes fanart of as "td-vice (formerly known as torture-device, kombat-unit, DeathWisher88)". Judging by his profile, he grew up and moved on from idolizing Nazis a while back, so I think it's unlikely he was still in touch with her.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CWCTime

CWCTime A high-functioning autistic multimedia framework

kiwifarms.net
  18. I like the one where voldemort ripped off her titty

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Satanic666

Satanic666 hatchi roku

kiwifarms.net
  19. Holy shit you guys. She said she was planning on selling Neopets plushies to raise money to visit somebody she met on Tumblr. So she could kill people with them. And she was using this as a way of swaying them to buy some. I think I'm going to be sick.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Who's going to feed her Neopets while she's in jail, though? :(

• Feels Feels x 13
    • Like Like x 5
    Meowthkip

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.