Inactive Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on Holiday - Failed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist. Sentenced to life in jail.

Artard

Feels dispenser
kiwifarms.net
This is somewhat embrasssing to admit, but I used to know her. I used to be a member of website known as IronMarch.org. It's a forum for fascists and Nazis. Her name on the website was "With Hate As My Sword" or something very similiar. Basically, Iron March is not a white nationalist website. It's Fascist, so people like her could stick around without getting banned. The man who runs the website is multiethnic - Russian and Uzbek.

Basically, she was involved romantically with the admin/owner of the website. He is known as Alexander Slavros. His real name is Alisher, but she was deeply in love with him. Slavros never really cared about her, and was pulling her around for a :ruse:, basically. One of the site users told her that Slavros was going to break up with her during a Skype group call, and she went absolutely ballistic. She wanted to kill herself and die. Because of her psychotic behavior, they were able to stick together for a little longer. They broke up, and she was a shell of her former stuff. She was deeply depressed and mentally ill after the incident. Slavros is a lolcow by himself as he's a Russian meme master:

She was also legit necrophile. She got off on dead people and wrote stories about it, which explains her obession with that creepy skeleton shit. The only mystery regarding her sexuality was whether she wanted to be eaten or if she wanted to be the eater.
She even has an account on here:mad:Heretics on Holiday

Well this is some SHOCKING INTEL!

:jacewow:

@Null can we get a Halal tag, this thread incidentally came to represent one of your murderously autistic userbase.

Artard, I believe this to be her Facebook page (maybe it's more precise to say it's her alter ego's Facebook page):

https://www.facebook.com/ILLSHOWYOUALLMYBALLOON

Aside from the Facebook page's content, and the fact that there can't be a ton of female Asian white supremacists, the main reason I believe this to be her Facebook page is because when you go to the Facebook page of her Halifax accomplice (https://www.facebook.com/randy.shepherd.319?lst=676245676:100005878325091:1423935653), she is the only Lindsay in his Friend list. The "surname" Shub-Niggurath that she uses is probably an homage to H.P. Lovecraft.

Anyhow, have a look and let me know your thoughts.

The cover image is absolutely her drawing, it's a character she drew repeatedly and is in a couple of images @chimpchan and I posted.

There are really stupid looking memes that mention uzbeks of all things among her images. It sure looks like it. These are circle lenses, right weaboo kiwis?

Scratch an autist, a kiwi bleeds. Fucking hell.

Last edited:

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
I also live in the area and this is the first I'm hearing about the racist/Nazi angle. They interviewed one of the guy's friends who mentioned he was into the metal scene, which depresses me because metalheads were just starting to become not as feared again. Peter McKay called them "murderous misfits", which they'd probably like.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tyler

kiwifarms.net
Tyler, what makes you think Heretics on Holiday is Lindsay? I went over her posts and yeah, it does indeed seem like it. But a little stronger confirmation than 'seems like' would be rad.

These especially seem like her.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/generation-gap-the-sjw-special-snow-flake-phenomenon.6214/#post-421805
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/der-neu-edgy-national-sozialisten-partei.5523/page-3#post-398570
Lindsey had an obsession with the skull trumpet, because she was an avid lover of Tumblr memes. I know for 100% certainty it's her.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Iron March people are pretty hilarious.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to share.
And once again, this song is relevant:
I'd like to learn more about these idiots. They seem like a bunch of 15 year old edgelords who masterbate to the idea of being some aryan goon getting payed to gun down civilians.
Ignoring the fact that in a real facist regime they'd be the one getting the guns pointed at them.

Dynastia

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Tyler Could you ask your friend to click the report button on her PM so that the mods can see it?

Tyler

kiwifarms.net
@Tyler Could you ask your friend to click the report button on her PM so that the mods can see it?
S/he's not online much anymore, I can PM the mod his/her username. That's about all I can do unless s/he logs in.

Fragg, they are a bunch of edgelords. The forum has become increasingly more extreme since its founding. They were actually "anti-racist"at one point, but their opinions on race started to shift more towards the "race realism" spectrum.

One of the admins is Benjamin Raymond who is the leader of National Action - UK. They're the only British far-right group that's expected to experience any growth this year. Their message is also extreme and promote direct action against the system. Ben is influenced by Adolf Hitler and Mosley.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha oh wow, The Iron March made me browse its website for a complete half hour. Apparently there has been a forum coup of sorts which fell back.

Whats a Forum Coup you say? That's when edgelords think that the will of the members can topple the admins, very rarely are these things done seriously and most of the time it's just there to start drama, basically this is a serious sign that the community is falling to pieces.

Tyler

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha oh wow, The Iron March made me browse its website for a complete half hour. Apparently there has been a forum coup of sorts which fell back.

Whats a Forum Coup you say? That's when edgelords think that the will of the members can topple the admins, very rarely are these things done seriously and most of the time it's just there to start drama, basically this is a serious sign that the community is falling to pieces.
Iron March has been falling to pieces. Slavros was pretty much supported by his parents, so that's how he was able to afford the web hosting. According to someone I know, there was a rift between him and his parents because they were mad because he was doing bad in college.

Also, the ruble has been collapsing against the dollar and their webhost is American. So, I doubt he cares if his website gets hacked. He also has a Tumblr: slavros.tumblr.com

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath is our very own @Heretics on Holiday.

All IPs come from Illinois, her ISP itself is a block away from her originating airport.

Review this PM.
[BYSTANDER]
Were you the Asian Nazi Girl on Deviantart?

Heretics on Holiday
Yes, to an extent (only half Asian). Left DA some odd years ago, though.

[BYSTANDER]
I'm just curious. Are you still a Nazi? I'm not going to pass any moral judgments.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm glad that you join. There were a lot of lolcows within the Nazi Deviantart scene and your perspective would be app...

Heretics on Holiday
I kind of am, but also not, if that makes any sense. I'm more of a generic fascist these days, kind-of sort-of leaning toward Futurism. Though in general I'm not as interested in politics as I used to be since I have my own shit to worry about.

Yeah, the DA Nazi days were a real hoot. We had a lot of fun, but looking back, we were all total ass hats and I have no idea how any of us got away with half the shit we did. Still, I get kind of nostalgic sometimes.
This one regarding race.
[BYSTANDER 2]
Thanks for following me.

Heretics on Holiday
No problem. You're from the Bad Webcomics Wiki, right? ('-' )

[BYSTANDER 2]
Yes I am. I've moved on to other stuff, but do some every now and then.

Heretics on Holiday
I was HackerOnHacker, the one who wrote the review on DisneyFan01's comic, so

[BYSTANDER 2]
Oh yeah, I remember that one.

Last edited:

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath is our very own @Heretics on Holiday. Review these PMs.
Thank you for making this boring V-Day into a not so boring V-Day... seriously though, should we lose our shit now or give it a couple of minutes more?, I mean, we can't go swimming while digesting this kind of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino