• "I might actually look back at my days on here and empty a 12-gauge into my mouth."

حلال Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on HolidayFailed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Artard, Feb 14, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Lindsay Souvannarath
  1. She has used that surname before.

kiwifarms.net

2. Well this is some SHOCKING INTEL!

:jacewow:

@Null can we get a Halal tag, this thread incidentally came to represent one of your murderously autistic userbase.

The cover image is absolutely her drawing, it's a character she drew repeatedly and is in a couple of images @chimpchan and I posted.

[​IMG]

There are really stupid looking memes that mention uzbeks of all things among her images. It sure looks like it. These are circle lenses, right weaboo kiwis?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scratch an autist, a kiwi bleeds. Fucking hell.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 5
    #42 Artard, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Artard

Artard Feels dispenser

kiwifarms.net
  3. The Iron March people are pretty hilarious.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to share.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. lol that circlejerk logo

• Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 10
    XYZpdq

XYZpdq fbi most wanted sskealeaton

kiwifarms.net
  5. I also live in the area and this is the first I'm hearing about the racist/Nazi angle. They interviewed one of the guy's friends who mentioned he was into the metal scene, which depresses me because metalheads were just starting to become not as feared again. Peter McKay called them "murderous misfits", which they'd probably like.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Lindsey had an obsession with the skull trumpet, because she was an avid lover of Tumblr memes. I know for 100% certainty it's her.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. That's cool but we need more than that. Can't write a wiki article and be like "this other guy said he knows it's her".

• Agree Agree x 4
    Cuck Norris

Cuck Norris FORUM PREDATOR
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Have one of the mods check her PMs. One of my friends actually sent her a PM asking if she was Lindsey, and she confirmed it.

ALSO KEEP HIS/HER NAME PRIVATE PLEASE

• Informative Informative x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  9. If this is proven to be true, we have reached a pinnacle of crazy unsurpassed even by the lulziest of lolcows we've talked about here.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    fuzzypickles

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. And once again, this song is relevant:

I'd like to learn more about these idiots. They seem like a bunch of 15 year old edgelords who masterbate to the idea of being some aryan goon getting payed to gun down civilians.
    Ignoring the fact that in a real facist regime they'd be the one getting the guns pointed at them.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Randall Fragg

Randall Fragg Suffer not the shitposter
    Staff Member Moderator

kiwifarms.net
  11. @Tyler Could you ask your friend to click the report button on her PM so that the mods can see it?

Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. S/he's not online much anymore, I can PM the mod his/her username. That's about all I can do unless s/he logs in.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Fragg, they are a bunch of edgelords. The forum has become increasingly more extreme since its founding. They were actually "anti-racist"at one point, but their opinions on race started to shift more towards the "race realism" spectrum.

One of the admins is Benjamin Raymond who is the leader of National Action - UK. They're the only British far-right group that's expected to experience any growth this year. Their message is also extreme and promote direct action against the system. Ben is influenced by Adolf Hitler and Mosley.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Hahaha oh wow, The Iron March made me browse its website for a complete half hour. Apparently there has been a forum coup of sorts which fell back.

Whats a Forum Coup you say? That's when edgelords think that the will of the members can topple the admins, very rarely are these things done seriously and most of the time it's just there to start drama, basically this is a serious sign that the community is falling to pieces.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Valiant

Valiant Drink to that
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. A bit surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 8
    blackie toy

blackie toy I am become Onii-san

kiwifarms.net
  16. Iron March has been falling to pieces. Slavros was pretty much supported by his parents, so that's how he was able to afford the web hosting. According to someone I know, there was a rift between him and his parents because they were mad because he was doing bad in college.

Also, the ruble has been collapsing against the dollar and their webhost is American. So, I doubt he cares if his website gets hacked. He also has a Tumblr: slavros.tumblr.com

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath is our very own @Heretics on Holiday.

All IPs come from Illinois, her ISP itself is a block away from her originating airport.

Review this PM.
    This one regarding race.

• Informative Informative x 95
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    #58 Null, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  18. This really takes the cake in sheer, unbridled lolcow insanity, doesn't it?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    NZDROW

NZDROW Рас и торию

kiwifarms.net
  19. Fucking hell. This is really disturbing.

• Agree Agree x 38
    • Feels Feels x 4
    The Knife's Husbando

The Knife's Husbando Combat pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.