Inactive Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on Holiday - Failed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist. Sentenced to life in jail.

Muncie Anderson

Potrzebie. Veeblefetzer. Furshlugginer.
kiwifarms.net
Part of the master plan was James Gamble murdering his parents prior to Lindsay arriving from Chicago. They were going to spend their last night alive losing their virginity at the Gamble residence.

I just thought of something else: did James plan on killing his mom and dad at their home? If he did, was he just going to leave their bodies where they fell before Lindsay finally came over, and they would consummate their twisted relationship with two corpses elsewhere in the house?

And was Lindsay planning to perhaps indulge in her necrophilia fetish with Gamble's parents?

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
I don't know (and I feel like a creep for speculating), but it is perfectly plausible Lindsay has had zero or nearly zero sexual partners, for reasons stated elsewhere in the thread.
She really was a female incel. Her personality probably limited her to guys she wasn't interested in.
Basically this article confirms life in prison with parole eligibility in 10 years. However my friends tell me there's a good chance for her gaining Dangerous Offender status. Basically means she can be locked up for an indefinite amount of time.
She can argue that after losing her virginity in prison she's no longer an incel menace.

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
Here she talks about her imaginary tulpa boyfriend.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-creepypasta-fandom.5635/page-12#post-397366

This is my favorite part.
It was actually a friend who suggested that I start "dating" my character Jimmy. I went along with it, as first as a joke, but then because I was a horribly lonely angry girl who loved the idea of love but was repulsed by every boy who was my own age. This was completely chaste, however, as I still thought sex was totally gross. All I really did was say I loved him and was totally going to marry him once he became real and kidnapped me to make me his accomplice, or something like that.

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
Family tends to see the younger family members in the best possible light because they've known them as innocent kids and that never fully washes off, ever. Even with notorious serial killers you are hard pressed to find their parents saying "yeah, they were always psychopaths but what you gonna do" not saying they never did, they did in fact but the vast majority doesn't. Most rather keep believing that their kid was framed/innocent even in face of overwhelming evidence.

Reactions: sparklemilhouse

The Hansome Goblin

kiwifarms.net
All of this talk about how there's "no such thing female shooters or incels" makes me wish this case got more coverage by the media.
They would have had to succeed for that to be the case, and then, talk would come out how this was all Gamble's idea to begin with, which may be technically true, but sort of glosses over what was revealed in the Statement of Facts at Lindsay's sentencing. It's not like she ever wrote some 144-page beast like our boy the Supreme Gentleman, rather, this rather short, if wordy and pseudo-intellectual tract which unironically restates the philosophy of Hatred Guy in a context where it sounds more righteous and perhaps with even more contempt than the former.

Reactions: Marvin

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
All of this talk about how there's "no such thing female shooters or incels" makes me wish this case got more coverage by the media.
There are female incels but they live on tumblr as asexual yaoi fangirls and HAES people. Lindsay is more an example of hapa neuroticism than anything imo, showing that their maladjustment isn't just a male thing. The Supleme Genterrman's lampage was somewhat racially motivated (he hated white girls and the "inferior" full-Asian guys who scored with them instead of him) and owed a lot to his conflicted identity as a hapa (he never felt he "fit in" with either azns or whites, and so became isolated and even crazier than he might've been if he wasn't mixed). I suspect Lindsay might have some of the same issues, since how does a gook become a nazi without some kind of self-loathing?

Of course, they were both batshit crazy in ways that had nothing to do with race, but I doubt being torn between 2 cultures (her azn dad and his azn mom weren't far removed from gookland) helped, and that's not even getting into the possible genetic risk factors hapas have for mental illness. TL;DR Lindsay is an insane banana and I would not have sex with her without one hell of an exit plan (I'm talking plastic surgery, life insurance fraud, etc.)

The Hansome Goblin

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay's writing convey a personality who's largely more non-alpha male than female, and even her speech patterns one can perceive on the LP she recorded mostly don't contradict that (with certain exceptions). Could be more of a agender thing, I guess, but I do find it interesting how she formulated world views that are normally based in a masculine perspective,

and that's not even getting into the possible genetic risk factors hapas have for mental illness
This statement doesn't make literal sense when you punch it or some equivalent into the Google, so I can only conclude it's empty speculation without a source of some sort. Of course, it's probably filtered or something if the aggregate of terms sounds racist, yet is low-profile, but still.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay's writing convey a personality who's largely more non-alpha male than female, and even her speech patterns one can perceive on the LP she recorded mostly don't contradict that (with certain exceptions). Could be more of a agender thing, I guess, but I do find it interesting how she formulated world views that are normally based in a masculine perspective,

This statement doesn't make literal sense when you punch it or some equivalent into the Google, so I can only conclude it's empty speculation without a source of some sort. Of course, it's probably filtered or something if the aggregate of terms sounds racist, yet is low-profile, but still.
learn to google nigga
https://www.ucdavis.edu/news/biracial-asian-americans-and-mental-health/
like I said, it's only a possibility, but there is some evidence of higher levels of mental illness in hapas than in full-blooded azns. fwiw the few hapas I've known were split about 50/50 normal/neurotic.

Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Thrasher

kiwifarms.net
I remember reading about our Cringe Queen adventures in Asia written by someone who was one of her roomates talking about how Souvannarath behaved like a complete fuckwad throughout the entire college trip. Here she's referred as "Lillith".

The narrative gives the reader an idea of why Ms. Edge Mistress was bullied at school. It is said she was bullied 'cause of the way she dressed or 'cause she was a ronery person but I suspect that these are just details. She must've behaved like a piece of shit in front of her classmates during her school years.

The Hansome Goblin

kiwifarms.net
She seems like someone who keeps to herself, apart from the various 'friends' she has mentioned in passing, none outside the RPG club she belonged to that have come forward I might add, likely because they are of more submissive and introverted personalities and had no particular desire to broadcast their association with her. I just don't see the evidence that her behavior on the trip (which was practically all girls, and we know what she thinks of them) was all that reflective of her normal behavior outside of perhaps similar situations where she was forced to spend time with people she disliked intensely (that stabbing incident in middle school was never explained, but she must've been seriously irked to act out like that, though that seems like a relatively easy thing to do to her).

Reactions: millais and Marvin

Thrasher

kiwifarms.net
I just don't see the evidence that her behavior on the trip (which was practically all girls, and we know what she thinks of them) was all that reflective of her normal behavior outside of perhaps similar situations where she was forced to spend time with people she disliked intensely (that stabbing incident in middle school was never explained, but she must've been seriously irked to act out like that, though that seems like a relatively easy thing to do to her).
With or without grudge, the entry written in the blog unsurprisingly shows that Souvannarath has poor social behavior or lack of common sense.

In a college trip there might some people you dislike but you ain't gonna pull the shit she pulled in her trip to Asia to the point where she became an inconvenient person. Why? Because, unlike Ms. Wannabe-Elizabeth Bathory, you have social skills or, perhaps, posture enough to make the trip more pleasant to those near you.

IMO, unlike Shepherd or Gamble (debatable), who can be put in the Assburgers Category or Pawn Category, Souvannarath can be put in the Prima Donna Category based on how she acted throughout her life. She's a female version of Elliot Rodger (the difference being that Rodger sucessfully killed people and himself).

She makes drama when things don't go her way, she's all about "suffering" and "pain" even though she probably never experienced real struggle in her life, she dosen't give two shits about no one but herself and she has the typical "woe is me" attitude, blaming others for things they have nothing to do with. Souvannarath is nothing but a spoiled bitch.

The Hansome Goblin

kiwifarms.net
With or without grudge, the entry written in the blog unsurprisingly shows that Souvannarath has poor social behavior or lack of common sense.

In a college trip there might some people you dislike but you ain't gonna pull the shit she pulled in her trip to Asia to the point where she became an inconvenient person. Why? Because, unlike Ms. Wannabe-Elizabeth Bathory, you have social skills or, perhaps, posture enough to make the trip more pleasant to those near you.

IMO, unlike Shepherd or Gamble (debatable), who can be put in the Assburgers Category or Pawn Category, Souvannarath can be put in the Prima Donna Category based on how she acted throughout her life. She's a female version of Elliot Rodger (the difference being that Rodger sucessfully killed people and himself).

She makes drama when things don't go her way, she's all about "suffering" and "pain" even though she probably never experienced real struggle in her life, she dosen't give two shits about no one but herself and she has the typical "woe is me" attitude, blaming others for things they have nothing to do with. Souvannarath is nothing but a spoiled bitch.

She does seem like someone who never considers others' feelings. Even when other girls aren't involved, I doubt her brain is entirely tuned in that.

That paragraph leaves something else to chew on: how would growing up in a lower-class family affected how she turned out? She doesn't quite radiate crazy and blatant autism a la Elliot Rodger whose narcissism was so extreme he would have most likely turned out the same if had grown up in a family of modest means, but perhaps she would do something like steal the clothes of other girls frequently and develop a philosophy of violent nihilism that doesn't necessarily discriminate by race not that different from the edginess she espoused in her actual life. She might lack the same ridiculous vision of superiority that she has here, however.

Thrasher

kiwifarms.net
That paragraph leaves something else to chew on: how would growing up in a lower-class family affected how she turned out?
Considering she was a spoiled upper-class girl, maybe growing up in a modest family would give her reasons to complain about "life struggles". But that wouldn't justify her twisted views.

She doesn't quite radiate crazy and blatant autism a la Elliot Rodger
Nor did Rodger. He had some serious ego trip issues and thought he was entitled to everything he felt was his but I don't think he could easily be classified as "autistic" (at least compared to Chris or other lolcows) and I don't think what he did in Isla Vista could be dismissed as TARD RAEG.

And consider the fact that he, in fact, physically attacked people (at least tried to) before the Isla Vista incident. Rodger was an edgelord but he proved himself to be an actual threat to society. Thankfully, he put his own sorry and narcissistic ass to rest.

whose narcissism was so extreme he would have most likely turned out the same if had grown up in a family of modest means
Same goes to Princess Edgy herself. At least, when it comes to her neo-nazi batshit view of life.

but perhaps she would do something like steal the clothes of other girls frequently and develop a philosophy of violent nihilism that doesn't necessarily discriminate by race not that different from the edginess she espoused in her actual life. She might lack the same ridiculous vision of superiority that she has here, however.
As I mentioned before she would try to adopt the same pseudo-fascist views or anything that resembles it, regardless of household situation. Now, when it comes to physically assaulting people or even murdering them, this is something that we never had the opportunity to see anything regarding this (save for stories like the middle school incident).

We don't even know if The Three Stooges would have carried on with the killing spree had Anon not ratted them out to the authorities. They might've had chickened out at the last second.

Rodger himself didn't planned his killing spree well but when he felt he had to do it, he did it. The moment he hopped in his BMW, it was game on. And as we all know, he brought 6 people with him to the grave.

Last edited:

Muncie Anderson

Potrzebie. Veeblefetzer. Furshlugginer.
kiwifarms.net
We don't even know if The Three Stooges would have carried on with the killing spree had Anon not ratted them out to the authorities. They might've had chickened out at the last second.
Considering that the plan started going off the rails as soon as Lindsay departed Chicago, it would have been a minor miracle if they had even gotten to that mall on the day they were supposed to. Gamble didn't even kill his parents on schedule like he was planning to, so he sent a message to Lindsay saying that she needed to stay with Randy that night. And he was dead by his own hand by the time Lindsay's plane touched down in Halifax.

Also, it didn't occur to her that she really should have had a lot more than just thirty three dollars in cash on her and known the address of her online boyfriend when customs asked her what brought her to Canada. Even if she had, the authorities were already on the lookout for her, thanks to the Anon who tipped them off.

Reactions: Count groudon

Thrasher

kiwifarms.net
Considering that the plan started going off the rails as soon as Lindsay departed Chicago, it would have been a minor miracle if they had even gotten to that mall on the day they were supposed to.
The plan being a complete disaster and poorly thought-out from the get-go is something that we all already know. But, suppose they had the brains to architect a better plan: Would they have the balls to point a gun to some innocent bystander had they sucessfully arrived at Halifax Mall?

In theory, it's just spraying them fools, escaping and then an hero. But in practice, we don't know if they would just do it (insert Shia LaBeouf).

Gamble didn't even kill his parents on schedule like he was planning to, so he sent a message to Lindsay saying that she needed to stay with Randy that night. And he was dead by his own hand by the time Lindsay's plane touched down in Halifax.
Another reason to think they probably wouldn't go on. Gamble didn't had the guts to kill his own parents. He was the first to weasel out (after he and Souvannarath thwarted the plan themselves by announcing it online, of course).

Shepherd was just along for the ride and had he learned about Gamble's suicide before being arrested he probably would've told Souvannarath to check-in on a hotel and he would've GTFO to somewhere. By now, Shepherd would be on RCMP's Most Wanted.

And Souvannarath... Well... She would've find a way to dun goof everything somehow even if they didn't announced their plan on Tumblr.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino