Inactive Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on Holiday - Failed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist. Sentenced to life in jail.

@Nighttimepod

kiwifarms.net
The Story of Lindsay Souvannarath - Part 3 - Lindsay, James, and the Valentine's Day Massacre will be released first thing in the morning on Feb 20th.

In this episode, which is very difficult to listen to at times, I use excerpts from a series of prison interviews with Lindsay to provide an unapologetic and graphic telling of the events that start with her first meeting James Gamble (her co-conspirator) and end with her being formally charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

This episode will share many new details, and elaborate on many already known (or speculated on).

I'm looking forward to visiting this board after the release of the episode to hear the reactions of those who know this story well.

The episode will be available on Nighttimepodcast.com, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and basically everywhere else that provides on demand audio.

Last edited:

spikespiegel

See you later space cowboy...
kiwifarms.net
So the third episode is out.

It's really interesting to me that Lindsay still has mostly the same mindset as before. I think that she's still trying to show that she's this edgy girl, knowing that the circles that like her will listen to this podcast.

I skimmed through the thread before posting and I think that others haven't explicitly said how childish lots of her thoughts are, especially given her age and education. Shit like her mentioning on the third episode that she wants to kill basic bitches and to comment on how fat they are when they bleed. Shit like planning the massacre so poorly, being a huge attentionwhore about it before the act. Shit like her being basically a female incel(pity that she didn't comment on her thoughts about love more, there are so many examples right in this thread). I agree with others who say that they'll never understand Lindsay, this behavior is just so foreign to me and I'm happy that she'll be locked up for a long time.

Anyway, the podcast episodes have been really interesting so far and I'm looking forward to the last one, I'm curious as to what she thinks her life will be like in the future.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
kiwifarms.net
So the third episode is out.

It's really interesting to me that Lindsay still has mostly the same mindset as before. I think that she's still trying to show that she's this edgy girl, knowing that the circles that like her will listen to this podcast.

I skimmed through the thread before posting and I think that others haven't explicitly said how childish lots of her thoughts are, especially given her age and education. Shit like her mentioning on the third episode that she wants to kill basic bitches and to comment on how fat they are when they bleed. Shit like planning the massacre so poorly, being a huge attentionwhore about it before the act. Shit like her being basically a female incel(pity that she didn't comment on her thoughts about love more, there are so many examples right in this thread). I agree with others who say that they'll never understand Lindsay, this behavior is just so foreign to me and I'm happy that she'll be locked up for a long time.

Anyway, the podcast episodes have been really interesting so far and I'm looking forward to the last one, I'm curious as to what she thinks her life will be like in the future.
The interesting thing is she has filed for appeal and I doubt this interview will help her cause out too much given she basically confirms as others have said earlier, the judge was right to give her a sentence where she may never get out. Remember, her sentence means she is at the mercy of the Parole Board of Canada when comes time she can apply for release. Plus the argument that the dude survived got a more lenient sentence. Well that's cause he wasn't going to kill 1 person, let alone other innocent victims. If anything, she should have a worse sentence than him. A much worse one. Which she got. She won't be out, at best, until she is over 50. But she'd have to change pretty heavily to even be considered. Like find the Lord and become a nun or something. LOL

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
If she kept this edgy attitude all this time, what's not to say that she'll continue being edgy all the way until parole and if she ever got out went back to Nazi forms and deviantART all over again. Her parents told the court that she is incapable of violence, I wonder what they're thinking hearing this interview with her basically admitting having the mind of a mass shooter and not caring if people died, even now.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I skimmed through the thread before posting and I think that others haven't explicitly said how childish lots of her thoughts are, especially given her age and education. Shit like her mentioning on the third episode that she wants to kill basic bitches and to comment on how fat they are when they bleed.
Yeah, that definitely stood out to me.

Some of the most unpleasant people I've run into have this mindset where they're just stuck in high school, and you can tell that such is the case for Lindsay. She hates the mean girls but she really is the ultimate mean girl, wanting to target those with poor genetics (read: they're ugly or fat) but instead of humiliating them, she just wants to straight-up murder them. But her arrogance is just the same as any stereotypical high school queen bee.

It's a shame, because I read some of her writing that was posted with the last episode, and she's got some chops. She could have just fictionalized this entire massacre if she pleased, get a load of edgy kid fans from it, and coast off that as a provocateur. She obviously loves the attention.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
With or without grudge, the entry written in the blog unsurprisingly shows that Souvannarath has poor social behavior or lack of common sense.

In a college trip there might some people you dislike but you ain't gonna pull the shit she pulled in her trip to Asia to the point where she became an inconvenient person. Why? Because, unlike Ms. Wannabe-Elizabeth Bathory, you have social skills or, perhaps, posture enough to make the trip more pleasant to those near you.

IMO, unlike Shepherd or Gamble (debatable), who can be put in the Assburgers Category or Pawn Category, Souvannarath can be put in the Prima Donna Category based on how she acted throughout her life. She's a female version of Elliot Rodger (the difference being that Rodger sucessfully killed people and himself).

She makes drama when things don't go her way, she's all about "suffering" and "pain" even though she probably never experienced real struggle in her life, she dosen't give two shits about no one but herself and she has the typical "woe is me" attitude, blaming others for things they have nothing to do with. Souvannarath is nothing but a spoiled bitch.
Listening to the podcast, I can agree with this. She adores listening to herself talk about her life, and her theories. She is a narcissist, that's all their is to her. Everything else around her, her writings, her ideologies, are merely means to feeding her own ego, to lift herself up above others in her own mind. She was caught, because she simply couldn't help but try to draw peoples attention to herself about how amazingly badass she was. I think whether that she did or didn't kill people is immaterial to her. She got what she wanted out of the scenario.

The only difference between her and Elliot Rodger, is that he felt personally slighted by the world, he was angry, so he was determined to kill people. If he had a bunch of serial killer wannabe girls sending him nudes, and asking to join him in his killing spree, he probably would've turned out like Lindsay.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only difference between her and Elliot Rodger, is that he felt personally slighted by the world, he was angry, so he was determined to kill people. If he had a bunch of serial killer wannabe girls sending him nudes, and asking to join him in his killing spree, he probably would've turned out like Lindsay.
I feel like if that happened to Elliot while he was still alive, his brain wouldn't be able to comprehend it and he'd just shut down.

Venus

Dat bitch
kiwifarms.net
So did anyone listen to episode 4 of Nighttime Podcast, where Lindsey talks about the book she’s writing- about some blogger who meets a guy online to commit a series of murders?

I wonder if her book will be published.

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
So did anyone listen to episode 4 of Nighttime Podcast, where Lindsey talks about the book she’s writing- about some blogger who meets a guy online to commit a series of murders?

I did, and I know there's behind the scenes podcast coming out soon. It seems that jail hasn't affected her but I'm not sure if it's her edgelord persona. It sounds like she has a lot of time to read and work on her writing in there. I thought it was interesting that she said that she doesn't really think about the distant future and doesn't want to think about those things, considering she appealed her sentence.

spikespiegel

See you later space cowboy...
kiwifarms.net

I did as well. I found it funny that she said that the book wasn't inspired by real world events, come on, it was pretty obvious. Didn't she send like first two chapters to the nighttime podcast as well? Would be an interesting read.

The other interesting bit was that we heard her voice break a little when she talked about regrets regarding her bf. She wanted to say she loved him, but couldn't. Oh, and that she still said that people have less to fear from mass murderers than the government.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did, and I know there's behind the scenes podcast coming out soon. It seems that jail hasn't affected her but I'm not sure if it's her edgelord persona. It sounds like she has a lot of time to read and work on her writing in there. I thought it was interesting that she said that she doesn't really think about the distant future and doesn't want to think about those things, considering she appealed her sentence.
I would love to read her writings. Ok, the world doesn´t need another manifesto from a delusional and failed spree killer. But still, I hope we can get our hands on it when its done.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that definitely stood out to me.

Some of the most unpleasant people I've run into have this mindset where they're just stuck in high school, and you can tell that such is the case for Lindsay. She hates the mean girls but she really is the ultimate mean girl, wanting to target those with poor genetics (read: they're ugly or fat) but instead of humiliating them, she just wants to straight-up murder them. But her arrogance is just the same as any stereotypical high school queen bee.

It's a shame, because I read some of her writing that was posted with the last episode, and she's got some chops. She could have just fictionalized this entire massacre if she pleased, get a load of edgy kid fans from it, and coast off that as a provocateur. She obviously loves the attention.
It's lolworthy. she's a pretty ugly pig herself

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net
She's creepy, but at the same time she comes kinda funny when talking about her beliefs. It's just too edgy.

Her lack of self awareness is remarkable. When she said she had the 'mind' of a mass shooter, I thought maybe she was still trying to be as edgy as possible. But at the end of the 4th episode, when the podcast guy asks her to say something to the people that could've been her victims, she had the opportunity to:

1. Feel genuine regrets and ask the community to forgive her.

2. Act like a psychopath and say nice things, but deep inside she thinks the contrary.

But then... she said people should fear more the goverment rather than mass shooters.

@Nighttimepod

kiwifarms.net

The Story of Lindsay Souvannarath - Part 5 - Unloading James and Lindsay's 'Arsenal'
Available now at Nighttimepodcast.com, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else you get podcasts

In this episode firearms expert and advocate Trevor Furlotte discusses the weapons James and Lindsay planned to use in the Valentine's Day shooting plot.

Related Links:
Trevor Furlotte - https://twitter.com/trevorfurlotte
Slam Fire Radio - http://www.slamfireradio.com/

Credits:
Musical Theme: Shadowpasser by Vox Somnia https://voxsomniamusic.bandcamp.com/
Ambient Theme: Fall Asleep by Paragon Cause https://paragoncause.bandcamp.com/

Facebook chat reenactments:
the voice of James Gamble: Tyler of Westside Fairytales
the voice of Lindsay Souvannarath: Lisa of the Secret Life of Weddings

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NightTimePod
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NightTimePod
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nighttimepod
Email: Nighttimepodcast@gmail.com
Support the show: https://www.patreon.com/nighttimepodcast

Last edited:

Dirty Bird

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else get a chance to listen? I just got done listening to it and it was the narrator speaking with another speaker that knows guns and actually owns the guns Lindsay and James planned to use. The gun pro basically talks about how the guns would have been very slow to load between rounds, could physically hurt you when trying to fire and cause loud ringing in your ears, and confirms that they would have most likely acted like a couple of autists if they actually tried to shoot those guns at the mall. They also planned to take the bus to the mall with the guns :lit:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino