Inactive Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on Holiday - Failed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist. Sentenced to life in jail.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I was combing through her posts, and I noticed her reply to the "Post your Art" Thread. I don't know, but there's something about

Like he's
and
combined.

Also, lol, BDSM Thread Results
79% Sadist
76% Bondage Receiver
76% Switch
71% Bondage Giver
71% Girl/Boy
63% Daddy/Mommy
57% Primal (Predator)
57% Primal (Prey)
54% Submissive
50% Brat
38% Master/Mistress
34% Brat Tamer
34% Vanilla
33% Experimentalist
33% Masochist
30% Dominant
29% Degradation Giver
21% All-Rounder
16% Slave
16% Voyeur
9% Exhibitionist
4% Degradation Receiver
4% Non-monogamist
0% Pervert
So it looks like I'm a sadist but also more submissive than dominant and more of a Girl than a Mommy (blech). I feel something went wrong.

geewizz

kiwifarms.net
Having never interacted with her on these boards, I can't say I have a reaction nearly as strong as other users, but still, that's freaky.

Also, the idea of at least one FBI guy being told his job is to monitor a place called "The Kiwi Farms" cracks me up.
The horror. Sitting at his cubicle, his coffee stone cold, reading about a failed internet cartoonist with an extreme balloon fetish.
He goes home to his wife, kicks on his shoes and notices a trail of rose petals leading to his master bedroom. In the boudoir his wife is laying on the bed in sexy lingerie holding 2 glasses of wine, scented candles illuminate the room, there's Old School 90s RnB playing in the background and his wife beckons him with a smile and the wave of her finger. He tries to shimmy over to her but can't get into it. instead he sits down on the side of the bed, lights a cigarette and after a long drag holds his face in his palms.

"This isn't what I signed up for Marie. I thought it would be like Die Hard."

They at least succeeded in ruining someones valentines day today.
great job guys.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net
Quick google search, I don't know if I could sort them by date:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=deviantart complaints snoopyfemme site:forum.deviantart.com&start=0

Snoop on being Asian (finding out she was Asian was a huge surprise by the way): http://forum.deviantart.com/community/complaints/840455/
EDIT: Minor thing. She says she's part Vietnamese but from what I gathered, Souvannarath is Laotian in origin.

On gays: http://forum.deviantart.com/community/complaints/812942/
This thread is highly familiar but I don't remember if this is where the Internet sissy fight occured. I do know that this is the right time frame of summer 2007.

Last edited:
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
From the dumbass way he holds that rifle (finger on the trigger, that's a no-no)...
How can we tell this was a suicide and not just a stupidity induced accident?
Although it's not explicitly said, from the way the news report was written I think he shot himself in lieu of capture (he stated he had no guns but shot himself apon leaving the house).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino