Inactive Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath / Heretics on Holiday - Failed Halifax Mass Shooter & Asian Nazi Fetishist. Sentenced to life in jail.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gosh, we got it all here! From attorneys to attempted mass murderers, come to the Kiwi Farms!

All seriousness though, good job to the Halifax police for catching these dipshits. And to said dipshits: fuck you. Enjoy prison. I hope you both meet your own personal Adebisi.

Gene Parmesan

Hatoful Boyfriend
kiwifarms.net
To any federal agents watching this thread- I will roll over on any person who has an account here. They don't even have to have done anything. Just email me what you want me to say they did and we're good. Or just give me a name and I'll make shit up.
They mad cause I'm flagrant. I'm 90% sure they've tapped my cell, and suspect they may also have done the same to the phone in the basement.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
Lets consider a few things here
- The internet is a common medium for people to communicate in, in fact the whole purpose behind the internet is to be a tool for communication
- There are some people in the world are nuts to a homicidal level
- Most websites are open for anyone to open up an account

It was bound to happen at some point that there would be a known, thanks to the internet detectives here, (potential) murderer here. What I'm getting at is that her having an account here should not reflect poorly on this community. Especially, with everyone in agreement that her actions were inexcusable.

I wonder, what was she trying to accomplish by trying killing all those people? What was it that set her over the edge? What was her agenda? Why? Does she really think that shooting at innocent civilians would accomplish anything other then piss people off and ruin her own life?
Regardless, she is a danger to other people and she stays behind bars for a long time. I also hope she is able to get the psychiatric help she clearly needs.

Tyler

kiwifarms.net
I wonder, what was she trying to accomplish by trying killing all those people? What was it that set her over the edge? What was her agenda?
She was a necrophile, so there was probably sexual aspect to it. But, a lot of her friends on Iron March had a deep contempt for the average person. They referred to them as useless plebs and didn't care about them in the slightest.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
In my edgier days I was an IronMarch member but left after a lot of members bashed me for not being racist and found that very few people were interested in economics. I knew of her to some extent. I was always confused as hell by her Nazi fetishism and generally left her alone. Very weird, never thought I'd hear of any of those people ever again.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino