Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure we decolonized agriculture in the late 1800's. I'm all for BIPOC people running their own farms. I don't think they realize that small farmers are a dying breed because it is extremely hard work and doesn't really pay very well. Factory farming is where the big money is.
Like a spoiled trust fund baby like Lindsay is going to have any fucking idea about farming.

She probably has this Disneyfied ideal of it being all about communing with nature in the cornfields and singing with animals.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like a spoiled trust fund baby like Lindsay is going to have any fucking idea about farming.

She probably has this Disneyfied ideal of it being all about communing with nature in the cornfields and singing with animals.
Either that, or she believes farming is like Animal Crossing. I’d pay money to see Lindsay pull weeds and harvest grains in the hot sun. She’d even get to use a sickle!

Fullmetal Autist

russian jew
kiwifarms.net
People who sit on their asses all day and shitpost on Twitter think they are going to take over agriculture :story:
Farming is one thing that can be succeeded at no matter your race. All you need is the land and time, not even that many supplies if you choose not to use pesticides and make fertilizer from scratch. You can work a small farm with a family of just a few people, if they were to be working every day. One could essentially cut off from the rest of the world and survive off their own farm product, so no one would care your race or ethnicity, and your plants will usually not judge you for that kind of thing.

Plus, plenty of poor people are farmers, and it is a way that humans have coped with poverty many centuries--to grow their own food in the dirt with seeds and scraps. My people of the Ukraine did this, when there was famine, to stay alive when their food resources were cut off by USSR. I could only really see a person arguing about the "privilege" aspect of farming or being denied the accessibility to farm, if they were referring to people who lived in dense cities without enough space, or not owning a property thus not being able to modify the terrain. But neither of these things have to do with being a black or indigenous person of color, necessarily, they just have to do with being poor or in urban areas. Which would be racist to assume that this is where all the "BIPOC" live.

If anyone else saw that horrid plywood sign at the CHAZ thread that explained having a separate garden for BIPOC, because "farming and agriculture has been historically denied to people of color", please understand my infinite frustration at these statements especially when they come from the left who claim to be so "educated" and "woke". I would believe it was written by an ignorant white person, or at least someone who is not educated on the history of other nations besides United States.

What do these people think that the natives of North and South America were doing before white people came to colonize everything? Do you think food just fell out of the sky? Do you think they prayed for food, and that when Columbus came to the New World, he taught the savage natives how to farm and plant crops as white people had invented? I don't know if you have heard of the country China, but it seems impossible that they had to wait until white people made it over there and said "hey look at all this rice, did you ever think about systematically planting and harvesting it?"

Someone must name me a time and place in history, where there is a pattern of white people giving and taking away farming permissions from indigenous or people of color. Systematic racism that leads to POC not being able to get enough money to purchase land for a farm (that is a separate, larger issue that could be argued to indirectly cause a number of things), or the taking of land from natives (which is again a separate, larger issue of colonialism, not simply farming) does not count. I want to know where exactly is this big history of farming and agriculture accessibility specifically being denied to anyone. Because in that case, I could argue that women too were systematically denied accessibility to farming, until they were allowed to own property.

They don't even argue this as whites having forced (and still forcing) POC to slave away in fields, whether it's cotton or Florida oranges, and say the garden is a sort of "reparations" for those people because they have been forced to work and not reap the benefits. I would believe that simply because it has more logic. But then, the sign should really include Latinos in their garden, because this is a group that is to this day being worked for pennies to pick fruit for your supermarkets under threat of deportation.

I swear these people claim they are so woke but never made it through high school class. It's like they sleptwalked through basic education and somehow found themselves in college, where they were taught all this victimizing stuff that makes them feel like they are "not permitted" to do anything in society. We all know that no one has been stopping the folks in CHAZ, in the year 2020, from having their own farm: the real reason they don't do it is because it's a full-time commitment and requires hard work, which is something they have never done in their lives. I wish they would try it some time, because hard work can feel quite rewarding for normal people.

Last edited:

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede
kiwifarms.net
Farming is one thing that can be succeeded at no matter your race. All you need is the land and time, not even that many supplies if you choose not to use pesticides and make fertilizer from scratch. You can work a small farm with a family of just a few people, if they were to be working every day. One could essentially cut off from the rest of the world and survive off their own farm product, so no one would care your race or ethnicity, and your plants will usually not judge you for that kind of thing.

Plus, plenty of poor people are farmers, and it is a way that humans have coped with poverty many centuries--to grow their own food in the dirt with seeds and scraps. My people of the Ukraine did this, when there was famine, to stay alive when their food resources were cut off by USSR. I could only really see a person arguing about the "privilege" aspect of farming or being denied the accessibility to farm, if they were referring to people who lived in dense cities without enough space, or not owning a property thus not being able to modify the terrain. But neither of these things have to do with being a black or indigenous person of color, necessarily, they just have to do with being poor or in urban areas. Which would be racist to assume that this is where all the "BIPOC" live.

If anyone else saw that horrid plywood sign at the CHAZ thread that explained having a separate garden for BIPOC, because "farming and agriculture has been historically denied to people of color", please understand my infinite frustration at these statements especially when they come from the left who claim to be so "educated" and "woke". I would believe it was written by an ignorant white person, or at least someone who is not educated on the history of other nations besides United States.

What do these people think that the natives of North and South America were doing before white people came to colonize everything? Do you think food just fell out of the sky? Do you think they prayed for food, and that when Columbus came to the New World, he taught the savage natives how to farm and plant crops as white people had invented? I don't know if you have heard of the country China, but it seems impossible that they had to wait until white people made it over there and said "hey look at all this rice, did you ever think about systematically planting and harvesting it?" Someone must name me a time and place in history, where there is a pattern of white people giving and taking away farming permissions from indigenous or people of color. Systematic racism that leads to POC not being able to get enough money to purchase land for a farm, or the taking of land from natives (which is a separate, bigger issue of colonialism, not simply farming) does not count. I want to know where exactly is this big history of farming and agriculture accessibility being denied to anyone. They don't even argue that whites forced (and still force) POC to slave away in fields whether it's cotton or Florida oranges, and say the garden is a sort of "reparations" for those people because we have forced them to work and then reap the benefits ourselves. I would believe that simply because it has more logic.

I swear these people claim they are so woke but never made it through high school class. It's like they sleptwalked through basic education and somehow found themselves in college, where they were taught all this victimizing stuff that makes them feel like they are "not permitted" to do anything in society. We all know that no one has been stopping them from farming: the real reason they don't do it is because it's a full-time commitment and requires hard work, which is something they have never done in their lives. I wish they would try it some time, because hard work can feel quite rewarding for normal people.
PL-
We moved to the south to take over my husbands family farm in the middle of nowhere to escape the idiocracy of Lindsay's ilk that was leaking into small towns from the city of Chicago.
It has really been eye-opening to say the least.
Especially because so many people truly seem to think

food just fell out of the sky?

People like Lindsay crack me up.
Her college education costs more than many people make in multiple years of working.
Yet, she shits on working class people, people with useful skills and cheers for a communist revolution without realizing people like her would be the first against the wall (after all of Daddys wealth was stripped) because of who and what they are.

I can't fully put into words what that says about an educational system that allows and celebrates such extreme ignorance, but it is not good.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Okay okay okay. I've got a reality show pitch.

It's called SuperTHEYro Social Workerz!!

Lindsay is my PRIME pick for lead Social Worker!! YAY LINDZ KAAAAWEEEERRR Representshunzz!

Lucky Lindsay, Milo Stewart, and Kevin "Rot Pocket" Gibes will be our Social Worker Throuple UPLIFTING BLACK, KA-WWWEEEERRR lives in beautiful, historic East St. Louis.

THASS RITE! From the historic Spivey, Lindz and her they/friends will be pounding the pavement on foot searching for BLACKK LIVES to enrich and enlight! Season finale will feature Dayquan Boopsie and Darnell selling "organic crafts" made with "fair trade organic...uh...materials" Down at the Sulard Market in St. Louis. Additional live entertainment provided by David Stone and his Dance of Life Tard Haka(tm)

So, tune in each week where all of us uneducated dipshits living in reality will learn how social justice is TRULY achieved!

1592950662580.png

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay okay okay. I've got a reality show pitch.

It's called SuperTHEYro Social Workerz!!

Lindsay is my PRIME pick for lead Social Worker!! YAY LINDZ KAAAAWEEEERRR Representshunzz!

Lucky Lindsay, Milo Stewart, and Kevin "Rot Pocket" Gibes will be our Social Worker Throuple UPLIFTING BLACK, KA-WWWEEEERRR lives in beautiful, historic East St. Louis.

THASS RITE! From the historic Spivey, Lindz and her they/friends will be pounding the pavement on foot searching for BLACKK LIVES to enrich and enlight! Season finale will feature Dayquan Boopsie and Darnell selling "organic crafts" made with "fair trade organic...uh...materials" Down at the Sulard Market in St. Louis. Additional live entertainment provided by David Stone and his Dance of Life Tard Haka(tm)

So, tune in each week where all of us uneducated dipshits living in reality will learn how social justice is TRULY achieved!

View attachment 1401015
What happened to her musical? It wasn't nearly as retarded as this crap.

Fullmetal Autist

russian jew
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1402967
And the first person on Linday's list of "the best queer writers of queer stories"? Albert Einstein Lindsay.
So now queer inclusion is not enough for Lindsay. She demand that all main characters are queer or have queer parents to "tell stories", despite the fact that most people are not queer and do not relate to stories that are told from a definitively queer or gay perspective. Most people do know someone who is gay or queer though, which is a reason why it's important to have "side characters" of this demographic, to teach young children acceptance or how to behave respectfully to people who are different from them. Not to mention, sexuality/attraction is not something that should be on the forefront of child's mind. If so, then the child likely has been sexually abused.

But of course Lindsay think all kids are queer or need to be made to become so.

I remember when I was a growing up and was introduced "racially diverse" shows or toys. It was funny because most of my TV shows and games already had racially diverse characters, like my favorite cartoon was cyberchase, who had two main female characters that were black and latina and one white male. They didn't make a big deal of their race because the show was not about that, just portrayed them as non-white, existing in computer sci-fi world and solving math problems together. I miss the times when a character can be of a minority group and everyone coexists, go about their day as usual, while being inclusive. To me that is the perfect way to describe different social identity and acceptance to children.

Nowadays I can't help but feel, that the way they push diversity in kids shows is more for the adults than it is for the children, who don't understand virtue signaling as it is portrayed in their media. It says a lot about a generation that the kids shows being made are targeted to those who are now adults, like Steven universe, their demographic is more young adults than it is children, despite it is called a "children's show".

But no Lindsay you are right, we need more queer character talking about LGBTQ and sticking out like a sore thumb against the other characters, that will definitely help children not discriminate or stereotype against such groups, or assume a segregated society between straight and gay/queer.

Vote Linds as 100% social worker #1 of all time!! My best pick for allowing access to children and their media, as she is so woke and wise.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Reminder again how this "inclusive and tolerant" group actively IGNORES gay and lesbian members of the community who take offense to use (and in her case overuse) of the word queer. Fuck OFF with that, Lindsay.

I swear you could make a new drinking game by looking at this bitch's twatter or anyone else's (Jude Valentin). Careful though, you just might end up with a nasty case of alcohol poisoning.

Cucumber

Professional Treehugger
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1402967
And the first person on Linday's list of "the best queer writers of queer stories"? Albert Einstein Lindsay.
I don't know where she's seeing only "random side characters" with two moms/dads. Jeff from Clarence was a major character and his mothers were voiced by well-known lesbian actresses; is that not exactly what she wants?

Water-T

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-cola.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where she's seeing only "random side characters" with two moms/dads. Jeff from Clarence was a major character and his mothers were voiced by well-known lesbian actresses; is that not exactly what she wants?
The only amount that satisfies NPCs like Lindsey is "x+1".

A cast could be 100% LGBT, and they'd still find a reason to bitch. "wHeRe ArE tHe NoN bInArY tRaNs WoMeN?", even though trans and non-binary would negate each other.

Of course, she'd also STFU if she was given a job running a cartoon show, because you know she wants to be the next Rebecca Sugar or Noelle Stevenson. Lindsey must cry herself to sleep every night, looking at their pictures and screaming WHY CAN'T I BE YOU?