Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
She-Ra is alright (despite the fanbase having piles of gay and trans headcanons for basically every character, up to and including fucking Hordak) and manages to have gay relationships in it that feel about as unforced as straight relationships in shows aimed at teenagers without being nothing but a constant fagfest. I'd probably say it's the best youth-oriented thing Netflix has produced.
The adult fandom is a cesspool of woke Twitter retards, Tumbler kiddies, and lesbian pedos, so of course this hag would cling onto it like iron filings to an electromagnet.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
B3DCBDF1-D9F1-4F67-BE05-20E18E8AAE1B.jpegAC35F81F-FBB1-4582-B280-2E62C3ADB7E9.jpeg2A6B99BA-DE63-4890-9281-5B30C82129E8.jpeg
She-Ra is alright (despite the fanbase having piles of gay and trans headcanons for basically every character, up to and including fucking Hordak) and manages to have gay relationships in it that feel about as unforced as straight relationships in shows aimed at teenagers without being nothing but a constant fagfest. I'd probably say it's the best youth-oriented thing Netflix has produced.
The adult fandom is a cesspool of woke Twitter retards, Tumbler kiddies, and lesbian pedos, so of course this hag would cling onto it like iron filings to an electromagnet.
I’ll admit that the new She-Ra show isn’t bad, but yes, that fandom is so annoying. They read into every little thing and if you don’t like their ships, they’ll accuse you of homophobia. On top of that, some of the more rabid fans will treat anyone that prefers one of the straight ships over one of the gay ships as homophobic. It’s not surprising in the least that Lindsay likes the fandom. It’s as neurotic as she is.

Fullmetal Autist

mentally ill trans autistic flower
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1412294View attachment 1412295View attachment 1412296

I’ll admit that the new She-Ra show isn’t bad, but yes, that fandom is so annoying. They read into every little thing and if you don’t like their ships, they’ll accuse you of homophobia. On top of that, some of the more rabid fans will treat anyone that prefers one of the straight ships over one of the gay ships as homophobic. It’s not surprising in the least that Lindsay likes the fandom. It’s as neurotic as she is.

Can Lindsay stop writing TV pilots and screenplays already? I know it's harsh but her work is shit. After reading those excerpt from her play about Jewish family coming to America, I was surprise by how untalented she is at writing, despite having advanced degrees in theater-related studies. She can make her plots as woke as she wants but it is always missing something, her writing is drab and unnatural. She writes like a child who dreams of making a musical one day, but does not understand the technicalities of what makes a piece of media to be good.

Sorry Lindsay. But you are really bad and are too far up your ass to do some real improvement on your writing skills.

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
Why would a cartoon set place in fake-Iceland warrant a team of indigenous creators?
Sami are the exact same as Inuit to total morons, and thus get the "Indigenous" label over Scandinavians- despite the fact that the two people turned up on the peninsula around the same time, and thus neither has a good claim of being "more indigenous" than the other.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she's an enby and she feels out of place in the women's room -- she should just give the men's room a try. Plus men's rooms have shorter lines.

Maybe, just maybe, the reason so many white kids are suddenly discovering they are NB or a special kind of "queer" is because they are being told over and over again that being white, cis, and het is evil.

Treasure Champs

kiwifarms.net
If she's an enby and she feels out of place in the women's room -- she should just give the men's room a try. Plus men's rooms have shorter lines.

Maybe, just maybe, the reason so many white kids are suddenly discovering they are NB or a special kind of "queer" is because they are being told over and over again that being white, cis, and het is evil.

Right? I was wondering this myself. It's almost like she knows she's female and would be even MORE uncomfortable LARPing as "enby" in the Gents.

I've got zero sympathy, though. It's her and her ilk that have made "white woman" the slur it is right now, sperging on about how yt wimmen's cis hetero performative fragility tears are killing all our fine upstanding just-went-for-a-jog black men, and the evil white manipulative mentruators should shut up and get raped on the off-chance the cop they call is a trigger happy KKK member.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1412294View attachment 1412295View attachment 1412296

Says the disgusting pedophile dyke who insists on ruining polite conversation from the start by bringing up pronouns.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

1. Lindsay, this is ANOTHER reminder that you're white.
2. "Our community??" No, you scribbled on pedophile. Get OUR community out of your fucking mouth.
3. If you should not be profiting off book sales, maybe you also should get the entire fuck off Twatter.
4. Lindsay, you're WHITE.
5. Lindsay, you're a WHITE PEDOPHILE
6. Lindsay, You first, you disgusting WHITE PEDOPHILE

ConsoleWarVet

That's a fairly small amount of McDonalds.
kiwifarms.net
"I've also done a video explaining Stonewall to kids... and gets kids to think about how they would feel if a grown-up told them they couldn't have fun with their friends."

This is 100% child predator rhetoric. "We're just having fun don't tell your parents"

Jesus Christ this woman is disgusting.

And that book she's promoting? The art fucking sucks.

Fullmetal Autist

mentally ill trans autistic flower
kiwifarms.net
"I've also done a video explaining Stonewall to kids... and gets kids to think about how they would feel if a grown-up told them they couldn't have fun with their friends."

This is 100% child predator rhetoric. "We're just having fun don't tell your parents"

Jesus Christ this woman is disgusting.

And that book she's promoting? The art fucking sucks.

To imply that Stonewall was just about fighting for the right to "have fun with your friends." Being transgender or gay is not some example of "having fun with your friends", which by the way sounds creepy and like they are describing being gay as simply "fun (sexual) acts with your friends", not like a gay or trans person could simply want to be accepted for their gender presentation and allowed to have a family with whomever they love. Definitely child predator rhetoric, thank you for catching that.

Just because you explaining something to a kid doesn't mean it's necessary to dumb it down, to the point beyond recognition that it doesn't even translate accurately any more. Ask the kids to imagine being prohibited for liking/doing something different than others, would be a better analogy. Maybe the idea of fighting for the right to have friend of a different gender, or the right to choose which toys to play with, if you really want to go down that route. However, I really don't think a child needs to understand what Stonewall is, just the way that in most US schools you will wait until age 10-11 to learn about Civil Rights movement. That is in fact the age where, your state of development is cementing enough to conceptualize such abstract ideas, and to actually understand what you are being told. No doubt, Lindsay just says ESL baby shit to children like a brick wall who cannot attune the child's level of comprehension. Then she pat herself on the back and say you did a great job.