Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1416242
People like Lindsay are the biggest pansies ever. She wouldn’t last a day at a normal office job.

Gee, I can't imagine why gay and lesbians would be pissed at someone whos social media reads like a NAMBLA handbook, attaching themselves to their community.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
Sami are the exact same as Inuit to total morons, and thus get the "Indigenous" label over Scandinavians- despite the fact that the two people turned up on the peninsula around the same time, and thus neither has a good claim of being "more indigenous" than the other.
also, the Sami, and other native peoples of far-northern Europe and Russia, are about as white as they come - they're the nearest living relatives to Neanderthals, having historically had very little contact with homo sapiens

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1416242
People like Lindsay are the biggest pansies ever. She wouldn’t last a day at a normal office job.

Well, Lindsay, maybe because for one. We are either gay, lesbian, (true)trans, or bisexual--not a goddamn QUEER. Stop using this fucking slur since you want to be so damn inclusive.

And triggered to WHAT, you pedophile dipshit? Cry type on Twatter? Get another shit tattoo? Diddle someone's infant or toddler?

The absolute state of this Chomo cunt.

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't trust this weirdo near a playground of any kind honestly.

And why the hell did she think making a kindergarten show about being gay as a good idea? Little kids should just have fun being kids, not worrying about their sexuality since they're not even old enough to do that.

And she's somehow not taken off of youtube yet...

ConsoleWarVet

That's a fairly small amount of McDonalds.
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't trust this weirdo near a playground of any kind honestly.

And why the hell did she think making a kindergarten show about being gay as a good idea? Little kids should just have fun being kids, not worrying about their sexuality since they're not even old enough to do that.

And she's somehow not taken off of youtube yet...
Lindsay as she drools all over herself: I've gotta sue YouTube for shadowbanning my videos teaching these beautiful young children how to have sex.

For real though I can't tell if she's a ridiculously bold pedo or a retarded naive weirdo.

The more I pay attention to her though the more predatory she seems.

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
Gee, I can't imagine why gay and lesbians would be pissed at someone whos social media reads like a NAMBLA handbook, attaching themselves to their community.

So I am Bi but engaged to someone of the same gender as myself. We plan to adopt kids (I really want to be a Dad and since there are kids needing a family we think it's the right thing to do). But honestly my son/daughter is defiantly not going to be allowed to watch crap like this. Basically he/she will be shown that same sex relationships exist and there is nothing wrong with it (more to preempt any potential bullying) but apart from that nothing until they are teenagers are are the age when they should know about sex and safe sex if they so happen to end up with someone of their same gender.

Basically not going to indoctrinate them into and support them in whatever sexuality they develop naturally.

I don't get why basic parenting is such a challenge for these people

Only "indoctrination" my kid is going to get is in real music lol

For real though I can't tell if she's a ridiculously bold pedo or a retarded naive weirdo.

I am somewhat surprised he hasn't gone around claiming to be a MAP , I get that vibe

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
83A3C849-CE74-489F-A4E8-DD6E50DF2B79.jpeg5DA3E203-9630-41CE-B2DA-91D928B0276C.jpegE7CC8785-9306-4108-A2FE-B69B0AE14350.jpeg49E835E1-877F-4284-9056-035D54EB5523.jpeg

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Fullmetal Autist

mentally ill trans autistic flower
kiwifarms.net

Lindsay is such a fascist, Jesus Christ on a cracker

...I mean Yaweh on a Matzoh, Lindsay is being very bad Jew supporting Palestine! I wonder what her rich parents think of this. In my experience it is rich white Jews who are most supportive of Israel, despite the fuckery that is this Israel/Palestine debate, usually simply out of principle that it is our holy land.

But I wonder what would happen if Lindsay thought about Israel in the sense that it was "colonized" and the "indigenous" were kicked out, like the Americas colonized the indigenous. And if someone said "give the land back to the indigenous, kick out all the white people from America" Lindsay would be like yes yes! But use the same mentality about returning Israel to the people who were originally kicked out, she would not agree for some reason.

I don't have too many opinion on Israel/Palestine other than England likes to rile shit up in the middle east. But as a Jew it's so funny to see another Jew trying to be woke, by taking Palestine's side but also trying at the same time not to sound antisemitic. Like it can be done but Lindsay basically had to shout "I'm not racist against my own people!!!" I bet it is her way of rebelling against rich zionist parents.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I sometimes do really wonder how Lindsay would react if she interacted with a cis white kid who acts 100% typical for their age without showing gay characteristics or acting woke or whatever. Like, how would she treat them?

Easy peasy. She'd gaslight the child to hell and back.

Also: Ever notice when you get on any social media platform, these SJWs and leftists post stupid and inflammatory shit, libeling and slandering anyone who has an independent thought get more and more bombastic and aggressive--particularly if no one pats their asses or hands out atta boy stickers.
Your critical thinking and independent thoughts are met with a typical reply of something like "You're being brainwashed!" "Distorting the message again to suit your agenda!" "Tee Hee, isn't it cute how da evil alt right has to take everything out of context? What gullible dummies!"

And it never...not even once, ever occurs to them that perhaps THEY are the ones being lied to? Damn...