Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

JambledUpWords

RBG wins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> being gay is not sexual

Being gay (or homosexual) is, by definition, about sex: it means person who has intercourse with someone of their same sex. Whenever these people yell "I'm gay!", they're saying "I engage in homosexual sex". It's really not that hard. Of course, you can tone it down and tell kids " it's when you're a girl and kiss other girls ", but again, it's toned down.

But then, you can't expect more from the "Sam and Frodo are in fact gay" crowd: if you see two people who are friends and interpret it or force it as "lol, they totally want to bang each other", your mind is in the fucking gutter all the time to a point it's not healthy and you need professional help.
This is one of the things that irks me most about the online LGBTBBQ community. All fictional same sex friendships can’t just be friendships with these people, and they’ll assume even canonically straight people are “secretly gay”. It then leaks out into real life with these same people trying to pressure their straight friends into relationships with them. It’s gross and predatory, but I would expect nothing less from someone like Lindsay.

Water-T

I'm too sexy for my apartment...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is one of the things that irks me most about the online LGBTBBQ community. All fictional same sex friendships can’t just be friendships with these people, and they’ll assume even canonically straight people are “secretly gay”. It then leaks out into real life with these same people trying to pressure their straight friends into relationships with them. It’s gross and predatory, but I would expect nothing less from someone like Lindsay.
As a gay man, it's frustrating to see LGBT people looking at friends that are really close and claiming that they are secretly gay. Can a pair of bros just be bros? This shit is really rampant in comic books fandoms: "Spider-Man and Human Torch are gay for each other! Sorry, I don't make the rules! Teehee!". Well thank god these horny fags don't make the rules, because they're not butt buddies. Go and fucking spank your weiners to Wiccan and Hulking instead, OK?

They're just a swap of dumb horny straight guys who looked at lady friends and fantasized about them scissoring. The only difference is that all these homos don't realize that yet.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Sigh...

Once again, these faggots CANNOT help themselves. Lindasy CANNOT go 120 seconds (2 minutes) in her day without bringing up gay, queer, sexuality, kids, kid touching, genitals, erotica...

And once again because they CANNOT help theirselves, I apologize on behalf of and am SHOUTING OVER these degenerates of the gay and lesbian community. This pedophile needs to be launched cannon style into a BLM rally--preferably into a wall of moms or other white Antifa faggots.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
You can tell Linds didn't read the HK article because it's in fact not bad news. The reinfection seems to be less dangerous and almost asymptomatic, meaning that there is a chance we're just gonna live with it now. Of course, it's just one case, but it's not entirely negative. In any case, can present the scenario where we won't need a vaccine or it's nor gonna be completely needed, like the flu.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
You can tell Linds didn't read the HK article because it's in fact not bad news. The reinfection seems to be less dangerous and almost asymptomatic, meaning that there is a chance we're just gonna live with it now. Of course, it's just one case, but it's not entirely negative. In any case, can present the scenario where we won't need a vaccine or it's nor gonna be completely needed, like the flu.
Ohh noes!
HPV is also highly prevalent and puts people at risk for many different ailments from warts to cancer!! Better FUCKING STOP exposing vulnerable children to creepy pervert sex and go be KA-WEEER somewhere else. Like in deep space. Outside of the Kuiper Belt hintity hint hint.

1598328369351.png

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Not re-tweeting anything with a "vile police murder" but absolutely will defend a child RAPIST N I G G E R also while clamoring for more content on how to groom children.
And then the doofy bitch says she doesn't want to "burn bridges" or "tank her career" with Youtube??

I'm starting to read all these in Rod Serling's voice for some reason.

Fullmetal Autist

mentally ill trans autistic flower
kiwifarms.net
And then the doofy bitch says she doesn't want to "burn bridges" or "tank her career" with Youtube??
She doesn't understand that posting something like that on her public Twitter is already unprofessional behavior, she doesn't need to call out people directly to burn bridges in her career. Just tweeting something rude and obnoxious, implying having problems with her work, can be enough. If she worked somewhere like a cafe or business firm, and posted this same insult about her superiors, she would probably not keep her job for long.

Good thing Lindsay is so self-employable!

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
> being gay is not sexual

Being gay (or homosexual) is, by definition, about sex: it means person who has intercourse with someone of their same sex. Whenever these people yell "I'm gay!", they're saying "I engage in homosexual sex". It's really not that hard. Of course, you can tone it down and tell kids " it's when you're a girl and kiss other girls ", but again, it's toned down.

But then, you can't expect more from the "Sam and Frodo are in fact gay" crowd: if you see two people who are friends and interpret it or force it as "lol, they totally want to bang each other", your mind is in the fucking gutter all the time to a point it's not healthy and you need professional help.
And never mind the fact that Tolkien was Christian and would never in a million years write a gay couple or a gay character. The thought wouldn't even cross his mind. It's always about sex to these degenerates. Even when it's not supposed to be. Just because creepy sex pests have decided that being an elf is gay doesn't make it so.

Fullmetal Autist

mentally ill trans autistic flower
kiwifarms.net
And never mind the fact that Tolkien was Christian and would never in a million years write a gay couple or a gay character. The thought wouldn't even cross his mind. It's always about sex to these degenerates. Even when it's not supposed to be. Just because creepy sex pests have decided that being an elf is gay doesn't make it so.
I never finish the books, but was there any sex/romance in it at all? I don't remember that kind of relationship between any of the characters, except some of the Hobbits end up marrying at the end.

ETA: I looked up that podcast Gaslit Nation that Lindsay apparently appeared on. You can look through their tweets for some laughs where they talk about "freeing Russia from its KGB ruler" and referring the Trump as "Great Leader." Fascinating stuff!

Last edited: