Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In this case it was because the Gender Borg had already gotten to one of the classmates and the school decided that instead of dealing with that child's confusion quietly, they would make it into a lesson on trooning out for the rest of the kids.
And perhaps worse, the parents of the baby troon-in-training said that they did not want gender and trans theory taught in the classroom - they just wanted the teachers to help make sure their kid wasn't being bullied.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She honestly needs to be careful, Islam isn't like Catholicism, most Muslims don't feel you get to pick and choose the bits you like, or offer your own interpretation on Islamic precepts. Especially coming from a relatively recent convert.
Being fair I doubt her comes even close to any old fashioned muslims or muslims that seem "bigoted" for that matter. This might range from leaving the fuck alone a burqa couple (kinda reasonable) to not talking with people tanner than her. Is not like the hijab is now a fashion accessory for woke insecure girls in big cities.

ColorfulCassowary

Jonkers
kiwifarms.net
She honestly needs to be careful, Islam isn't like Catholicism, most Muslims don't feel you get to pick and choose the bits you like, or offer your own interpretation on Islamic precepts. Especially coming from a relatively recent convert.
Please don't get yourself bombed, Lindsay. You're not a crystal gem, you won't regenerate.

In this case it was because the Gender Borg had already gotten to one of the classmates and the school decided that instead of dealing with that child's confusion quietly, they would make it into a lesson on trooning out for the rest of the kids.
I wanna see Lindsay's thoughts on this lawsuit. If she gets roped into this, shit might get spicy.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
But Linsay Ellis isn't that far behind
They're two sides of the weasel coin Amer is a weirdo exploiting the current culture situation for personal gain and possible other sordid ends. While Ellis is a plastic thot using it to only seem more worldly and woke. Ellis is annoying but Amer is creepy and I would not be shocked if she has some queer kids skeletons in her closet.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're two sides of the weasel coin Amer is a weirdo exploiting the current culture situation for personal gain and possible other sordid ends. While Ellis is a plastic thot using it to only seem more worldly and woke. Ellis is annoying but Amer is creepy and I would not be shocked if she has some queer kids skeletons in her closet.
If I had to choose a Lindsay to babysit a child for 48 hours, I would pick Ellis without hesitation.
She hates kids, but she would just pop on a few Disney movies and leave the kid be. The worst thing she would do is get drunk and let the kid hurt itself.
Amer is way too interested in children and teaching them about their private parts and what they should be thinking and doing about them. She wouldn't leave the kid to play quietly, she'd butt into Barbie playtime and make the Barbies lesbians, or shave one of their heads and call it a nonbinary Barbie, or lecture the kid on how wrong it is to even own a Barbie. She'd grab the kid's favorite soft toy and turn it into the new Teddy in a sick puppet show about gender and drag queens and Islam. At bedtime she'd sing the kid a lullaby about dreaming about a world where all Nazis get punched and the patriarchy is burned to the ground.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
If I had to choose a Lindsay to babysit a child for 48 hours, I would pick Ellis without hesitation.
She hates kids, but she would just pop on a few Disney movies and leave the kid be. The worst thing she would do is get drunk and let the kid hurt itself.
Amer is way too interested in children and teaching them about their private parts and what they should be thinking and doing about them. She wouldn't leave the kid to play quietly, she'd butt into Barbie playtime and make the Barbies lesbians, or shave one of their heads and call it a nonbinary Barbie, or lecture the kid on how wrong it is to even own a Barbie. She'd grab the kid's favorite soft toy and turn it into the new Teddy in a sick puppet show about gender and drag queens and Islam. At bedtime she'd sing the kid a lullaby about dreaming about a world where all Nazis get punched and the patriarchy is burned to the ground.
The worst tyrants are the ones who believe they are doing good because they feel the constant urge to "do good" regardless of your opinion or wishes. I'll take a brute, an oppressor, or a maniac because eventually they'll get bored and possibly leave me alone but one who believes it's righteous to do as they do will make sure you can never remove that yoke.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The worst tyrants are the ones who believe they are doing good because they feel the constant urge to "do good" regardless of your opinion or wishes. I'll take a brute, an oppressor, or a maniac because eventually they'll get bored and possibly leave me alone but one who believes it's righteous to do as they do will make sure you can never remove that yoke.
Should have just posted the quote.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
What quote?
This one:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals."

- C. S. Lewis, in "God in the Dock", 1948