Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
"Gender Theory" in the first fucking grade?! What the hell Canada??? How in the blue fuck does anyone come to the conclusion that anything of that nature is appropriate for 6-7 year olds? Wanna confuse the shit out of a bunch of kids??? Start bringing up "gender fluidity" (whatever the fuck it is) and binary genders. Just let little kids be kids, they're going to find out what a fucked up shit show the world is soon enough, don't go screwing with their heads at that age.
In this case it was because the Gender Borg had already gotten to one of the classmates and the school decided that instead of dealing with that child's confusion quietly, they would make it into a lesson on trooning out for the rest of the kids.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
People should be able to live their lives as they see fit but when it comes to children's education we have a million and one problems without putting an unproven pseudo religion in the curriculum.
I actually find it easier to understand and conceptualize it like that, to imagine it as a religion and hysterical activists as just fanatically religious. The line between religion and ideology can get very unclear, it was/is especially bad with Vladimir Lenin, for example. His dead body has been immaculately preserved and on public display since 1924.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
I actually find it easier to understand and conceptualize it like that, to imagine it as a religion and hysterical activists as just fanatically religious. The line between religion and ideology can get very unclear, it was/is especially bad with Vladimir Lenin, for example. His dead body has been immaculately preserved and on public display since 1924.
I do believe on some level that people are using it as a substitute for a religion. Most of our history we had some kind of religion or structure to kind of determine an us and them category and I don't think something we've done all recorded history is something we could just shake off.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
In this case it was because the Gender Borg had already gotten to one of the classmates and the school decided that instead of dealing with that child's confusion quietly, they would make it into a lesson on trooning out for the rest of the kids.
And perhaps worse, the parents of the baby troon-in-training said that they did not want gender and trans theory taught in the classroom - they just wanted the teachers to help make sure their kid wasn't being bullied.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Halal Manic Pixie Non Gender Specific Minor
kiwifarms.net
She honestly needs to be careful, Islam isn't like Catholicism, most Muslims don't feel you get to pick and choose the bits you like, or offer your own interpretation on Islamic precepts. Especially coming from a relatively recent convert.
Being fair I doubt her comes even close to any old fashioned muslims or muslims that seem "bigoted" for that matter. This might range from leaving the fuck alone a burqa couple (kinda reasonable) to not talking with people tanner than her. Is not like the hijab is now a fashion accessory for woke insecure girls in big cities.

• Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

ColorfulCassowary

Arrrrr
kiwifarms.net
She honestly needs to be careful, Islam isn't like Catholicism, most Muslims don't feel you get to pick and choose the bits you like, or offer your own interpretation on Islamic precepts. Especially coming from a relatively recent convert.
Please don't get yourself bombed, Lindsay. You're not a crystal gem, you won't regenerate.

I wanna see Lindsay's thoughts on this lawsuit. If she gets roped into this, shit might get spicy.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
But Linsay Ellis isn't that far behind
They're two sides of the weasel coin Amer is a weirdo exploiting the current culture situation for personal gain and possible other sordid ends. While Ellis is a plastic thot using it to only seem more worldly and woke. Ellis is annoying but Amer is creepy and I would not be shocked if she has some queer kids skeletons in her closet.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
They're two sides of the weasel coin Amer is a weirdo exploiting the current culture situation for personal gain and possible other sordid ends. While Ellis is a plastic thot using it to only seem more worldly and woke. Ellis is annoying but Amer is creepy and I would not be shocked if she has some queer kids skeletons in her closet.
If I had to choose a Lindsay to babysit a child for 48 hours, I would pick Ellis without hesitation.
She hates kids, but she would just pop on a few Disney movies and leave the kid be. The worst thing she would do is get drunk and let the kid hurt itself.
Amer is way too interested in children and teaching them about their private parts and what they should be thinking and doing about them. She wouldn't leave the kid to play quietly, she'd butt into Barbie playtime and make the Barbies lesbians, or shave one of their heads and call it a nonbinary Barbie, or lecture the kid on how wrong it is to even own a Barbie. She'd grab the kid's favorite soft toy and turn it into the new Teddy in a sick puppet show about gender and drag queens and Islam. At bedtime she'd sing the kid a lullaby about dreaming about a world where all Nazis get punched and the patriarchy is burned to the ground.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
If I had to choose a Lindsay to babysit a child for 48 hours, I would pick Ellis without hesitation.
She hates kids, but she would just pop on a few Disney movies and leave the kid be. The worst thing she would do is get drunk and let the kid hurt itself.
Amer is way too interested in children and teaching them about their private parts and what they should be thinking and doing about them. She wouldn't leave the kid to play quietly, she'd butt into Barbie playtime and make the Barbies lesbians, or shave one of their heads and call it a nonbinary Barbie, or lecture the kid on how wrong it is to even own a Barbie. She'd grab the kid's favorite soft toy and turn it into the new Teddy in a sick puppet show about gender and drag queens and Islam. At bedtime she'd sing the kid a lullaby about dreaming about a world where all Nazis get punched and the patriarchy is burned to the ground.
The worst tyrants are the ones who believe they are doing good because they feel the constant urge to "do good" regardless of your opinion or wishes. I'll take a brute, an oppressor, or a maniac because eventually they'll get bored and possibly leave me alone but one who believes it's righteous to do as they do will make sure you can never remove that yoke.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The worst tyrants are the ones who believe they are doing good because they feel the constant urge to "do good" regardless of your opinion or wishes. I'll take a brute, an oppressor, or a maniac because eventually they'll get bored and possibly leave me alone but one who believes it's righteous to do as they do will make sure you can never remove that yoke.
Should have just posted the quote.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino