Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
What quote?
This one:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals."

- C. S. Lewis, in "God in the Dock", 1948

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
So I took a hit off the bong and slogged through all of Lindsay's TED talk.

She definitely has a touch of autism-voice. It isn't as bad since she's a female but it's definitely there. Also has a bit of a lisp going.

When I was in high school, the creative writing club hosted a "coffeehouse"/open mic night where people could share a poem or short story or original song. This one girl, a personal cow of mine, took it upon herself to hog the mic with shit nobody wanted. Sometimes she would sing anime openings. But one memorable time, she got up to presumably read an original piece she had written, but instead opened with "who here has ever had heartbreak problems"? and then proceeded to bitch about her long-distance online boyfriend until a senior member cut her off.

That's what I am overwhelmingly reminded of during the parts where Lindsay just talks about her gay ass channel, or moans about her twolls and buwwies and Neo Nazis to get sympathy points from the audience. "People are SO mean to me but I CHOOSE GLITTER AND GAYYY" has no place in a speech called "Why kids need to learn about sexuality and gender". She pitches her channel for easily half the speech like she's on Dragon's Den or Shark Tank.

In fact, she barely answers the WHY in her title at all. She just says that it's possible to teach the information in a way that kids (or grannies) will understand, and that kweeeeer kidz r everywere, and learning about Islam and drag queens will make the world more woke and smash da biggits.

In conclusion, the weed was 7/10, but the TED talk was 0/10.

Titan Lithos

Spagett!
kiwifarms.net
So I watched the Ted Talk, too, only more sober. I lost attention after her singing her song. What interested me more, as with most of these videos, is the comment section. Lindsay can't turn off comments on sites not controlled by her.

However, this caught my attention, and I am, for the life of me, trying to find a source on this:

How do we know they're not just digging into mommy's Xanax supply and swallowing fistfuls of the happy Tic-Tacs?

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
So I watched the Ted Talk, too, only more sober. I lost attention after her singing her song. What interested me more, as with most of these videos, is the comment section. Lindsay can't turn off comments on sites not controlled by her.

However, this caught my attention, and I am, for the life of me, trying to find a source on this:
View attachment 816199

How do we know they're not just digging into mommy's Xanax supply and swallowing fistfuls of the happy Tic-Tacs?
Frankly I don't disagree with the core of this comment - there's nothing inherently sexual about letting kids know gays exist and should be treated like anyone else; but someone like Lindsay Amer would be last person I'd want to tell my apocryphal kids about it.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
In the comments you occasionally see some woke parent claim their kids love it or they just watched it with their kid, but I'd be shocked if the majority of the audience aren't young adults.
That's how I've seen it. It's more something for college aged people for some reason at least a couple years ago it was kind of in to enjoy infantile things like adult coloring books and the like. I can imagine some weird parents sitting down and watching this with their children but I don't think the children would really absorb or understand anything significant about it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino