Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Does Lindsay have any self awareness? Her degenerate channel is directly leading to the erosion of acceptance for LGBT people in younger generations.

Wasn’t her channel supposed to increase acceptance in kids as a form of thought control/programming? She’s a complete failure.
She's too stereotypical and cringey at the same time if I didn't know better I'd think Lindsay was some kind of character made up by far right groups to dissuade people sympathizing with lgbt groups.

Like she's straight out of a Wyatt Mann comic an ugly jewish lesbian trying to brainwash your children without the courtesy of being subtle with it.

Last edited:

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's too stereotypical and cringey at the same time if I didn't know better I'd think Lindsay was some kind of character made up by far right groups to dissuade people sympathizing with lgbt groups.

Like she's straight out of a Wyatt Mann comic an ugly jewish lesbian trying to brainwash your children without the courtesy of being subtle with it.
Lindsay is her own worst enemy and has probably dissuaded more from supporting or agreeing with LGBT issues than any anti LGBT group out there. If I were having some vendetta against LGBT people, I would fund Lindsay in a heartbeat.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
Has she had any training when it comes to working with Children. Whatever about the message she's trying to get across I don't think the videos would actually hold a child's attention. There's a science to doing programing for children. Programs like Sesame street follow very carefully worked out formulas, that are based around children. Those videos rather, seem designed to have children adjust to them.

I've watched a couple of them, and I get the impression that they're actually partly targeted towards adults, as in they're what a certain type of adult thinks kids would watch.

ColorfulCassowary

Arrrrr
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay is her own worst enemy and has probably dissuaded more from supporting or agreeing with LGBT issues than any anti LGBT group out there. If I were having some vendetta against LGBT people, I would fund Lindsay in a heartbeat.
The depressing thing is this describes practically the entirety of the LGBT ever since they decided to embrace the tumblr genders as actual things. Normally you could just say "oh those are bad apples", but you'd be hard pressed to find one that champions their cause and doesn't kneecap it at the same time. It must suck trying to get by with actual dysphoria while people like these are parading around.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
kiwifarms.net
Does Lindsay have any self awareness? Her degenerate channel is directly leading to the erosion of acceptance for LGBT people in younger generations.

Wasn’t her channel supposed to increase acceptance in kids as a form of thought control/programming? She’s a complete failure.
An example of the pushback against LGBT is what's happening in Birmingham in the UK where Muslum parents for some reason weren't buying into a new teaching program.

The LGBT groups I think expected bus loads of people to arrive from across the UK to support them, but in the end the public support they got was pretty minimal. The real public anger against the Muslim parents seems to be based on jealousy that they're actually able to exert influence over their children's schools.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Somewhere earlier in the thread the answer is no. Unsurprisingly, I believe what she lacks in training for working with children she makes up for in a performance and gender studies-type background.
That explains a lot. Also do we know how she's doing funding wise? So much of the show is just bare bones. If I was Lindsay I'd hire someone more charismatic, hire either someone who can do some CG or some puppeteer anything that would hold infinitely more attention from children then some creepy looking nudging talking teddy bear, do some focus group or some kind of market or field testing, and finally hire some writers who would both like to help people be more accepting of LGBT but are more tactful and subtle than a sledgehammer wielding a sledgehammer.

For me one of the most annoying things about all this is how dinky this shit is.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
An example of the pushback against LGBT is what's happening in Birmingham in the UK where Muslum parents for some reason weren't buying into a new teaching program.

The LGBT groups I think expected bus loads of people to arrive from across the UK to support them, but in the end the public support they got was pretty minimal. The real public anger against the Muslim parents seems to be based on jealousy that they're actually able to exert influence over their children's schools.
That has far less to do with people being fed up with leftwing bullshit being shoved down your throat and more to do with trying to get people's who's beliefs are diametrically opposed to everything the left stands for. That was not acceptance erroding. The acceptance was never there.

Next Task

kiwifarms.net
That explains a lot. Also do we know how she's doing funding wise? So much of the show is just bare bones. If I was Lindsay I'd hire someone more charismatic, hire either someone who can do some CG or some puppeteer anything that would hold infinitely more attention from children then some creepy looking nudging talking teddy bear, do some focus group or some kind of market or field testing, and finally hire some writers who would both like to help people be more accepting of LGBT but are more tactful and subtle than a sledgehammer wielding a sledgehammer.
That's presuming Lindsay's primary goal is to educate children on these issues. It's not. Her primary goal is to be seen as the person educating children on these issues - preferably the main person doing so.

If she had any interest in proper education, she would be trying to make the show as palatable, informative and directed as possible to its stated audience. And if that meant taking a back seat, or shelling out for time with child psychologists and educators, that's what she would do. It's very notable that she's not taken any of those steps; IIRC her crowdfunding was about getting a better camera and tech people to work on a product that she already thinks delivers what it needs to.

Surprise surprise, another hardcore shill of genderspecial, SJW nonsense is devoted more to making themselves look important and getting their own funding than actually conveying their intended message most successfully. Which isn't to say she isn't a zealot, just that she's a narcissistic zealot who will always put herself before the message whenever possible. She's like TransLifeline with a ukulele.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know even if any actual children even watch this?
Voluntarily, no; being made to? that's anyone's guess.

Also do we know how she's doing funding wise?
Extremely well. She got $20k e-begging for the Third Season.

Speaking of, it seems we are not keen on posting her new videos. I understand, because so many of them are pure ☪:

"Adoption is (high-pitch voice) kinda like a 'chosen family'!"

And this one (22 June), even the thumbnail is ☪. Linsay apparently knows the dark art of Necromancy and brought Divine back from the grave. Watch at your own peril. Anyone who make kids watch it is committing child abuse.

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Voluntarily, no; being made to? that's anyone's guess.

Extremely well. She got $20k e-begging for the Third Season.

Speaking of, it seems we are not keen on posting her new videos. I understand, because so many of them are pure ☪:

"Adoption is (high-pitch voice) kinda like a 'chosen family!'"

And this one (22 June), even the thumbnail is ☪. Linsay apparently knows the dark art of Necromancy and brought Divine back from the grave. Watch at your own peril. Anyone who make kids watch it is committing child abuse.
The thumbnail with the dog had me worried for a minute.

Has anyone looked into WHO is funding her? That's a lot of money for a shitty youtube channel...

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
I don't know this is starting to look like possibly a money laundering scheme.
There are dozens woke leftwing agitprop social media accounts that are more radical and more successful than Lindsay. She is a small fry in the LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA fruit salad. If she's pushing you to your limit, I look forward to reading your posthumously delivered manifesto. Do try to at least outdo the Supreme Gentlemen. Everyone else have been faggots for years.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
If I was Lindsay I'd hire someone more charismatic, hire either someone who can do some CG or some puppeteer anything that would hold infinitely more attention from children then some creepy looking nudging talking teddy bear, do some focus group or some kind of market or field testing, and finally hire some writers who would both like to help people be more accepting of LGBT but are more tactful and subtle than a sledgehammer wielding a sledgehammer
LOL, you're implying that Lindsay actually cares about educating children or about making a good show.

Nope. It's all about her and how she has a show "helping" children.

I think she and people like her have a certain fetish about how they're heroic and woke. they don't really care about what they do, only about them doing it.

Has anyone looked into WHO is funding her? That's a lot of money for a shitty youtube channel...
A shitty channel nobody watches. Views for her latest videos:

"I gave a TED TALK!!"
8, 888 views
"Author Q&A with JESSICA LOVE!"
"Reading JULIAN IS A MERMAID with Drag Queen Story Hour"
"Make your own PRIDE FLAG with DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR!"
"AUTHOR Q&A with Airlie Andersen"
"Reading NEITHER with Drag Queen Story Hour"
"IT'S A PRIDE SURPRISE!"

Compare that with the most recent video by any skeptic:

"Who is the BIG MONEY Behind the Anti-Vaxx Cult?" (Jeff Holiday)
18,008v

Why They Fear A Straight Pride Parade (6oodfella)
2,021 v

Munted News June 2019 (Puppet Guy)
7,510 v

These are just the first from my subs list. Her videos have months and only get that far. She is not popular, nobody actually watches her.

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Ace of Spades once noted that leftism is primarily about "cargo cult and signaling," and Lindsay seems to live up to this statement to a T. She's cargo culting children's shows in the sense that she thinks (or affects to think) that having fuzzy animals in your show makes it accessible to children, no matter the topic- even though gender is a topic that most children don't have the wattage to describe, let alone comprehend.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino