Careercow Lindsay M Amer / Queer Kid Stuff - Makes LGBT SJW Style videos for children, complete with creepy music

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
This is so very gay. Like wtf. Here's the money shot though:

"The lawsuit states that YouTube’s “control and regulation of speech on YouTube has resulted in a chaotic cesspool where popular, compliant, top quality, and protected LGBTQ+ content is restricted, stigmatized, and demonetized as ‘shocking,’ ‘inappropriate,’ ‘offensive,’ and ‘sexually explicit,’ while homophobic and racist hatemongers run wild and are free to post vile and obscene content."

Of course they want freedom for me, restrictive rules for thee. They're just mad that YouTube is fair for everyone. When they instituted the new rules after the Carlos Maza bullshit, they hit everyone equally but as we know, SJWs don't do "equally".

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay is part of a group of exceptional individuals that wants to sue YouTube.

*YouTube deletes or demonitizes the videos of people they don't like*
"Companies have every right to stifle your FrEeZe PeAcH!"11!"

*YouTube deletes or demonitizes their videos"
"OMG THIS IS LIKE RAAAAAAPPPPPPPEEEEEE1!11"

What's good for the goose is good for the fat, blue haired gander (or should that be gxndxr?)

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay is part of a group of exceptional individuals that wants to sue YouTube.

Is she that stupid and narcissistic to think that people don’t watch her garbage YouTube channel because YouTube is discriminating against her?

What did she think would happen? She’s make these videos, they’d go viral, and indoctrinate kids all over the world through schools?

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
I get that Lindsay and frens are exceptional individuals and that suing youtube is a grayon-eater move in general, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
I just mean that whatever YouTube thinks "fair" is (whether actually fair or not), they apply that "fairness" to everyone regardless of political affiliation. But point taken. YouTube is not really "fair" by anyone's reasonable measures.

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
The article was garbage too, zero discussion of how other people are demonetized for frivolous reasons or completely unpersoned because the left wanted to take them out for challenging the narrative. That maybe this isn’t targeting lgtb idiots like Lindsay but youtube is just trying to make the entire site family friendly which includes not showing kids indoctrinating, degenerate videos.

You can’t shout and piss your diapers over kids watching alt-right videos and then say kids should watch videos on sex and gender. I don’t want my kids watching shit about trannies (they don’t watch YouTube anyway).

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
This is so very gay. Like wtf. Here's the money shot though:

"The lawsuit states that YouTube’s “control and regulation of speech on YouTube has resulted in a chaotic cesspool where popular, compliant, top quality, and protected LGBTQ+ content is restricted, stigmatized, and demonetized as ‘shocking,’ ‘inappropriate,’ ‘offensive,’ and ‘sexually explicit,’ while homophobic and racist hatemongers run wild and are free to post vile and obscene content."

Of course they want freedom for me, restrictive rules for thee. They're just mad that YouTube is fair for everyone. When they instituted the new rules after the Carlos Maza bullshit, they hit everyone equally but as we know, SJWs don't do "equally".
What? Are you implying some sort of double standard on the part of SJWs?

Attachments

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
"Someone needs to step in and re-educate them." That's some "1984" shit right there. It's bordering on the fascism they always cry about.
While the text in the (satirical) meme is not a direct quote from Lindsay Amer, it indeed reflects the hypocritical fascism of the radical trans/anti-parent agenda. It is all around us - just ask Celine Dion, who herself is a passable trans woman.

celine.jpg

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
While the text in the (satirical) meme is not a direct quote from Lindsay Amer, it indeed reflects the hypocritical fascism of the radical trans/anti-parent agenda. It is all around us - just ask Celine Dion, who herself is a passable trans woman.

View attachment 890667
That nununu stuff is some of the most twisted disturbing propaganda I've seen in a long time...I honestly don't know how any parent can view their Instagram and think it's in any way ok, or innocent (and yes, I agree about Celine)

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
That nununu stuff is some of the most twisted disturbing propaganda I've seen in a long time...I honestly don't know how any parent can view their Instagram and think it's in any way ok, or innocent (and yes, I agree about Celine)
To me, Nununu is what a children's clothing company would look like if it were run by two women who were heroin addicts.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
"Someone needs to step in and re-educate them." That's some "1984" shit right there. It's bordering on the fascism they always cry about.
This is what really really burns my bacon about this stuff
You cannot whinge and whine, and demand 'acceptance' and free speech for yourself/cause whilst rabidly attacking others for their own opinions and seeking to have them shut down by law
I honestly struggle to understand why these morons fail to see that their actions are the definition of fascism, what they believe they are fighting against!

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
This is what really really burns my bacon about this stuff
You cannot whinge and whine, and demand 'acceptance' and free speech for yourself/cause whilst rabidly attacking others for their own opinions and seeking to have them shut down by law
I honestly struggle to understand why these morons fail to see that their actions are the definition of fascism, what they believe they are fighting against!
You don’t understand, they want to force kids to be taught lgbt garbage and force people into accepting their mental illnesses. They’re perfectly fine with fascism when it supports them.

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
Has she had any training when it comes to working with Children. Whatever about the message she's trying to get across I don't think the videos would actually hold a child's attention. There's a science to doing programing for children. Programs like Sesame street follow very carefully worked out formulas, that are based around children. Those videos rather, seem designed to have children adjust to them.

I've watched a couple of them, and I get the impression that they're actually partly targeted towards adults, as in they're what a certain type of adult thinks kids would watch.
She has absolutely no idea how to convey messages to children. She consulted no one. She lacks the understanding that three-year-olds need material presented to them in a certain way. In Amer's dumbshit brain, toddlers are supposed to immediately comprehend every multi-syllabic buzzword she vomits and them because her set is decorated like an infantilization fetish video.

If I had to choose a Lindsay to babysit a child for 48 hours, I would pick Ellis without hesitation.
She hates kids, but she would just pop on a few Disney movies and leave the kid be. The worst thing she would do is get drunk and let the kid hurt itself.
Amer is way too interested in children and teaching them about their private parts and what they should be thinking and doing about them. She wouldn't leave the kid to play quietly, she'd butt into Barbie playtime and make the Barbies lesbians, or shave one of their heads and call it a nonbinary Barbie, or lecture the kid on how wrong it is to even own a Barbie. She'd grab the kid's favorite soft toy and turn it into the new Teddy in a sick puppet show about gender and drag queens and Islam. At bedtime she'd sing the kid a lullaby about dreaming about a world where all Nazis get punched and the patriarchy is burned to the ground.
I don't believe either would leave the kids with fond memories.

Ellis is upbeat, chipper and quirky when she arrives. She puts in a Disney movie or some Don Bluth relic. She ad-libs riffs as the videos goes on and the kids get a kick out of that. But as the night continues, she gets more somber, less joyful. Her happiness fades every time she sips from that big thermos she brought. Half an hour before the parents get home, she's mumbling incoherently about Mara Wilson and "Why are they botherum me over my fuggin part of the document?" That's after the weird hooded guy shuffles in and falls asleep on the couch.

Amer? Jesus Christ. The kids won't get that ukulele out of their heads for months. Oh, but that's not the worst part. Wait 'till mom is putting away laundry.

"How'd your panties get so organized?"
"The singing boy lady helped me."
"...What?"
"Oh, she also said you need to be buying me boxer shorts. You're picking my gender."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino