Line Of The Day -

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
My favorite radio show does a bit called "Line of the Day" where they play back the most clever thing someone said during the show. After seeing a lot of witty oneliners from the creative crowd at CWCki forums, I think we could use a thread to commemorate the clever things people come up with here. Perhaps we can encourage people to exercise those comedic muscles as well.

My line of the day goes to Butta Face Lopez, who made this remark about the Chris OKCupid pic:

Butta Face Lopez said:
Or he's consumed so much McDonald's that he's actually evolving into the Grimace.
Made me literally lol, sir. Very nice. :lol:

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's my Line of the Day, from BatmanVSTonyDanza in Chris and Intelligence:

I think of his mind as a connect-the-dots. While most people have their dots numbered, Chris only has every other dot numbered. So when everyone else finishes to reveal a picture of a cat Chris will have managed to come up with a snail making love to what looks to be Abe Lincoln.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i would like to nominate for today:
1. any post in the cute animals thread
2. Chris chan: "Fuck Off, Fuck Face"

Reactions: OtterParty

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
I don't really read anything in the Chris forum, but this put a smile on my face:

Alan Pardew said:
*Looks at James' Artwork*

Alan Pardew, are you a Kamen Rider fan? Because Urataros is tied with Kintaros as my favorite Imagin!

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
darkhorse816 said:
The Hunter said:
I don't really read anything in the Chris forum, but this put a smile on my face:

Alan Pardew said:
*Looks at James' Artwork*

Alan Pardew, are you a Kamen Rider fan? Because Urataros is tied with Kintaros as my favorite Imagin!
Sorry, I'm not a Kamen Rider fan. I chose that image because at that time I'm finding a "Spit Take" image.

Mauvman Shuffleboard

Space Friend of the People
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
"Wow today I went to my school in my fursuit and even my teachers laughed at me, so I cut myself through the costume and the blood stained my fur, symbolically and literally representing the bond between me and Chuckles the Fox"
In the security thread outlining what not to do here.

Niachu

Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Mauvman Shuffleboard said:
Null said:
"Wow today I went to my school in my fursuit and even my teachers laughed at me, so I cut myself through the costume and the blood stained my fur, symbolically and literally representing the bond between me and Chuckles the Fox"
In the security thread outlining what not to do here.
Seconding that. I know I shouldn't have but I lol'd.

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Uzumaki said:
Nice looking glasses cost money, and DOES BOB LOOK LIKE HE'S MADE OUT OF MONEY? Look, it's either the nice glasses or dinner at McDonald's, your choice.
From this thread.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino