Line Of The Day -

The Pink Panther

Speechless
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pinochet's Pilot said:
I wish I could write "fuck niggers" and have it described as "he was critical of African Americans."
Quoted from OP of this:

Trombonista

The wooden spoon's for pasta again
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit, from a sociological perspective this man's fetishes are absolutely fascinating. Lots of people feel guilty about the side effects of our affluent industrial society (poverty, degradation of nature, corporate consolidation, et cetera). Many of us do things to relieve this guilt: volunteering, giving to charities, supporting government policies or private initiatives that protect the vulnerable.

But this guy? When faced with the harsh realities of modern life, he pulls his pants down and beats his chode like it owes him money. I almost admire his tenacity.

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Poor Twilight, lying in a cold, lonely bed in a dark, empty house, waiting for Jin to come home and slip in beside her without looking at her, remembering the days when hers was the only face he sprayed with liquid diarrhea.
Chris went from a FUCKIN toxic white male to a beatiful female soul and don't let anyone convince you otherwise

Last edited:

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, there’s only so much you can screen for prenatally. A lot is up to fate after that.

And this is why me and Mrs Verger consult a psychic during the second trimester when considering the choice of terminating or possibly producing a baby Hitler.

Six tries and we sadly have yet to make our baby Hitler.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
Isn't she the one who kept pushing Activia in order to "keep you regular"?

I shat like a motherfucker because of that yogurt, like holyshit worst time to eat it was on the bus trip and the bus was full of chinese foreigners and they all used the bus bathroom every two minutes and never cleaned anything.

For that I will forever fucking hate that women I hope she burns in Hell.

Tags
None