Line Of The Day -

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

kill authoritarians
kiwifarms.net
I've been intrigued into trying bestiality for quite some time now..mostly horse masturbation, and being on the submissive end of a dog's lustful fury x)

I have heard of there being erotic zoo clubs and brothels in countries like Germany, Serbia, and Denmark. And I am wondering if anyone knows of where I might be able to go to get this sort of experience that I'm looking for. I live in Europe, and currently in my early thirties and bisexual.
Well shit, you can take Bubba out of the shower but you can’t take the shower out of Bubba.

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
Ugh. Just imagine that scene. Pus-stained My Little Pony panties scattered around the room amidst the discarded packaging for Transformers figures and amiibos. The sour smell of a neckbeard nest combined with the cloying, sickly odors of a WWI field hospital. Fake, exaggerated giggling echoing through the room. On the bed, a pile of pallid, pockmarked flesh, writhing and moaning, desperate to experience the euphoria they were promised. None of them will ever find it, but they keep up the charade for the sake of the others.

Trombonista

Uh-oh. Buckle up, bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Labelle's entire shtick is about presenting a certain way and profiting from it, so yeah, especially on the heels of a exceptional "self portrait" we're going to comment (and mock) Labelle's appearance. If you don't like it, then by all means steer the conversation in another direction by commenting on Labelle's actions or art instead but don't pretend this thread is some kind of intellectual character study to be held to higher standards.
We're a bunch of assholes gossiping about exceptional individuals.
And Labelle is fat.

Cooking Mama

Don't Worry, Mama Will Fix It|Gordon Ramsay alter
kiwifarms.net
We have quite a few from this person who visited the Chloe Wilkinson thread.

I am a "normie" by the standards of the new generation, and by that I like to think it is just fancy talk for having a life that amounts to more than staring at a screen and substituting likes and shares for actual human contact.
I somehow allowed myself to believe that people used the internet like we academics do, to exchange information and knowledge for the betterment of society
I made obscure pleas with those on the internet to start using it for what it was intended to be used for as opposed to what it has become...
I am going to go ahead and log off the site I just found today and get back to writing for people who actually appreciate my knowledge base.
What is sad is that I am an actual published author in scholastic journals
going to be deleting my account because having even my burner associated with the fuckery of this place makes me feel dirtier than that banjo playing redneck from "Deliverance."
You people are truly the embodiment of everything this great creation was never supposed to be, and you take great pride in being the largest pieces of scum the earth, or the internet that is, has to offer.
I get solace from being able to log off this after getting the work I should've had done hours ago before this rabbit hole piqued my interest, to walk upstairs to my beautiful and aspirational wife, wake up tomorrow with companionship you all clearly lack, and forget I ever stumbled upon such a horrific place.

Pina Colada

OG Boxxy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None