Line Of The Day -

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, Benjamin Franklin, Attorney at Law, is really moving up in the world. When he first came onto my radar, the address he was practicing law out of was the ruined wreckage of an old gas station. Now, after having represented such lucrative clients as "weepy skinhead meth addict" and "autistic geriatric neo-nazi w/ lazy eye", he's finally hit the big time and can afford to practice law out of an abandoned field.

Trombonista

I BROUGHT SO MANY BULLETS!!!!
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Best lines from Corbin's swan thread:
When they're painting a target on their arse and bending over like this, Lord knows I'm going to take the opportunity.
This is 20 minutes of my life I won't be getting back.
This is discrimination against the autistic, so I voted to keep him because this is an ADA compliant forum.
When I log onto Kiwi Farms, I want to have fun. @Corbin Dallas Multipass is the polar opposite of fun. He's that guy at the party who would interrupt an engaging conversation to talk about his dead relatives or his incel manifesto.

Couldn't think of a more deserving unfunny sperg worthy of a ban. Funnier, better people have been banned for less.
I must salute a man whose tism is too strong even for the farms. But I shall not judge, for it is the place of Null peace be upon him to have mercy or cast him out, never to return 5 minutes later with a new username.
First they came for @BoingoTango, and I did nothing, because he was a faggot.
Then they came for @Corbin Dallas Multipass, and I did nothing, because he was a faggot.
Don't be faggot.

Last edited:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: CWCissey and lolwut
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino