Line Of The Day -

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
Shit, I hope they find the Ludacris fan who kneed him to death. Blood of my blood didn't even go into hardcore knee-by's where niggas bust out some bike shorts, rush into your crib and go 100% on your head connector.

Trombonista

The Largest Water Park in the UNIVERSE!!!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how you guys took something Chris Chan did (farting on a cake for money) and ascribed it to Tess and it was so believable that it found its way into her comment sections. Normally with lolcows I saw stick to canon but she really deserves this one.

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I follow Brandon Novak on Facebook (not the other VLB train wrecks, even the clean guys like Rake and Dico) and to my surprise, he saw Bam like less than a year ago.

It made me think Bam was going to get better, if Novak was hanging with him again.

Now Bam has a thread on Kiwi Farms

TheRetardKing

a degenerate autistic furry who posts dumb shit
kiwifarms.net
line.jpg

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear ever since I started following this thread, I find myself checking my values whenever I draw. And they say Kiwifarms is bad; I'm getting art advice over here.

Getting laid off is the business version of an amicable breakup. Getting fired is your partner screaming “GET THE FUCK OUT!” and then calling the cops.

Last edited:

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're telling me a community centered around a children's video game series with extremely iterative entries and repetitive game play whose endgame ultimately boils down to walking a in a circle for hundreds of hours to get a creature with a different color is rife with autism? I never would have suspected.