Line Of The Day -

Trombonista

The Largest Water Park in the UNIVERSE!!!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is an episode of RedLetterMedia's show Best of the Worst where they watched a movie made in the late 2000s-early 2010s. Jack (AIDSmoby) comments on this, saying that it makes him happy to see recent bad films, because it means there will be bad films for them to watch forever. It makes him comfortable and sparks joy to know that people are still making bad movies RIGHT NOW. When I see a thread like this I feel the same way. We will never run out of retards.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
Telling people that you would get gassed immediately in a country with zero tolerance for bullshit is a pretty weird humblebrag, even for this website.
NOOOOICE.JPG

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
alright, so, james is fucking kristie, who has been/is fucking around with dalton and kim, and is the mother of steven, who also fucked around with kim and sammie? i kinda recall sammie calling kristie ""mama"" at some point too? like, i remember a picture of kristie and dalton and sammie commented with "Wat U Doin Wit My Mama" or something. this is entire convoluted storyline is as close to incestuous as you can get without actually being incest. unless there's someone fucking their cousin in here somewhere?
View attachment 2205905

actually, fuck this
View attachment 2205906

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The spuds will never have to deal with peers, or find jobs or anything else. Why not go balls to the wall with names? I mean, your spud is only going to be around a few years, why not call it Dingleberry Unicorn Horatio-Sans.