TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Quinton Reviews is an exception since he's so bad at parody he needed to tell people he was parodying Mauler in that one awful Citizen Kane video he made.
Yeah that's very true, remember kids, if you have to tell people you're making a parody, you're probably not doing a good job

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I think Lewis was aiming for making the most "male feminist" superhero.
A hero so beta that he wouldn't even stop a rape because the woman did not explicitly request his presence.
Don't forget, that this woman was doing these night walks just to beat the shit out of rapists and robbers. And she is so strong physically, that even the hero is impressed. And she has male body type. And then Lightbringer confronts a villain and jokes about sex change. Yeah, you see where this is going.

Slimy Time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
The Light Bringer is the perfect example of what not to do and why you shouldn't criticize others for bad comics if you can't even made a decent one yourself.
That old phrase really demonstrates itself with Lewis - If you can't do it, teach it. If you can't teach it, criticise it. He can't draw or write a comic book, isn't smart enough to hire/crowdfund the making of his own comic book like Zack, He certaintly isn't capable of teaching anyone at a university/art college, so he became a lame internet reviewer.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
That old phrase really demonstrates itself with Lewis - If you can't do it, teach it. If you can't teach it, criticise it. He can't draw or write a comic book, isn't smart enough to hire/crowdfund the making of his own comic book like Zack, He certaintly isn't capable of teaching anyone at a university/art college, so he became a lame internet reviewer.
I have to wonder if he holds some jealousy towards Zack for all that he's managed to accomplish. Especially in such a short time span compared to how long Linkara his been doing his schtick.

Harlan Wick

kiwifarms.net
I'm a little drunk at the moment so I may be missing a lot of things. But isn't it rather arrogant to drop a scorched earth document like the Change the Channel document one year and then the next year ask for the rights to do a ten year anniversary. Even though there is all kinds of evidence that these anniversary meet ups were on par with stabbing one self in the genitals with rusty butter knife.

BoiDaBob

kiwifarms.net
I'm a little drunk at the moment so I may be missing a lot of things. But isn't it rather arrogant to drop a scorched earth document like the Change the Channel document one year and then the next year ask for the rights to do a ten year anniversary. Even though there is all kinds of evidence that these anniversary meet ups were on par with stabbing one self in the genitals with rusty butter knife.
That makes no goddamn sense. People hated working on those anniversary movies, why would they want the rights to those? And even still, YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE COMPANY ANYMORE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FILM THE ANNIVERSARY. WHY WOULD YOU EVER HAVE THE RIGHTS? Like, the rights to the other anniversary specials stayed with the Walkers. Why give them to someone who's not even part of the company anymore?
Has he trooned out yet?
No. He probably won't. I mean, he has a wife. I don't see why he'd change sex when he has a wife.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
I just love that the anniversary movies were a major part of the complaints from CTC and yet it feels like Linkara and others wanted to do a 10th year film and were upset when it didn’t happen.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
This is the same guy who unironically likes Muslim Marvel and called her comic great Muslim representation so expecting Linkara to have actual taste would be naive. Besides, considering his generally awful taste in movies, I don't think it's a stretch to assume his taste in comics is equally bad. And what the hell right does Linkara have to criticize bad comic books when his own writing is almost on par with the actual bad stuff he reviews?
Kamala is great, you bull prepper.

The rest of what you said is accurate, however.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
Kamala is great, you bull prepper.

The rest of what you said is accurate, however.
The new Ms Marvel (haven't read any myself so I'm not going to offer an opinion) is generally pretty well regarded by both critics and readers. Lewis never really seems to go after controversial choices in his choices of bad comics, so it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of his opinions of what comics are good is largely shaped by popular perception of them.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
I just love that the anniversary movies were a major part of the complaints from CTC and yet it feels like Linkara and others wanted to do a 10th year film and were upset when it didn’t happen.
As mentioned by other previously, it would appear the reason Lovehog wanted to appear in the 10 year movie was he probably thought he was going to be the main hero given how Spoony/Nostalgia Chick/Phelous/Film Brain didn't want to have any part of it. If I were to guess before he left Channel Awesome his ego was in overdrive imagining him doing all sorts of heroics while the Nostalgia Critic, Cinema Snob and the other reviewers sang his praises.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
I think Lewis was aiming for making the most "male feminist" superhero.
A hero so beta that he wouldn't even stop a rape because the woman did not explicitly request his presence.
the last arc of the comic got rewritten so much , it was orginally gonna be phantom of the opera meets mask of the phantasm. if the phantasm got raped in the middle of the stage and the audience tought it was part of the play and wanted to take revenge .

Mister Show

Your host for the evening!
Newfag
kiwifarms.net
That makes no goddamn sense. People hated working on those anniversary movies, why would they want the rights to those? And even still, YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE COMPANY ANYMORE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN FILM THE ANNIVERSARY. WHY WOULD YOU EVER HAVE THE RIGHTS? Like, the rights to the other anniversary specials stayed with the Walkers. Why give them to someone who's not even part of the company anymore?
I would love to have seen him try to do those. He barely made one movie of his own with a fraction of the cast.
the last arc of the comic got rewritten so much , it was orginally gonna be phantom of the opera meets mask of the phantasm. if the phantasm got raped in the middle of the stage and the audience tought it was part of the play and wanted to take revenge .
I can tell you right now, he was told many times that it was a bad idea, well before Girl Wonder blew up at him.

Mister Show

Your host for the evening!
Newfag
kiwifarms.net
oh, would you mind elaborating ? and also who is girl wonder( i think i know it but i'm not really sure)
Girl Wonder is (was?) a feminist forum that Lewis went to. He pitched the idea there and he was screamed at.

I also remember him sharing the idea of the story with other webcomic authors. I thought it was on the old Keenspace forum, but I'm not finding it. I know he talked about the character there. We're talking early 2006 when this happened.

But the Girl Wonder story is acknowledged on his own blog. Check out the fourth paragraph here:

Last edited:

BoiDaBob

kiwifarms.net
I would love to have seen him try to do those. He barely made one movie of his own with a fraction of the cast.
Not to mention that despite getting 64k from this crowdfunded movie, it manages to be worse than the anniversary movies in every way. Even from a cinematographic standpoint.

Reactions: Doctor Stan

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that despite getting 64k from this crowdfunded movie, it manages to be worse than the anniversary movies in every way. Even from a cinematographic standpoint.
Wow. Even with all the #ChangeTheChannel reveals, and Linkara going out of his way to avoid those pitfalls in his movie and audio drama, how is that possible?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino