TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Mister Show

Your host for the evening!
kiwifarms.net
It's such a small concession to make, I don't care. It's still extremely pathetic and he'd be better off getting actual work experience instead of being at a perpetual dead-end "career".

I would like to see what he makes after expenses.

Last edited:

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Linkara seemed to be financially "comfortable" until he married Leslie Jones. Then he was outright begging for cash like all the CA losers. It can't be just a coincidence.
I don't see that "marriage" lasting long.
Let the ads play would like to remind you it exists. Plus several other mini marathon of vids he did

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mister Show

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Linkara seemed to be financially "comfortable" until he married Leslie Jones. Then he was outright begging for cash like all the CA losers. It can't be just a coincidence.
I don't see that "marriage" lasting long.
So you're saying his wife is going to eat him eventually? I think anyone could tell you that.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
I would feel sorry for him, but then I remmeber how smug and condescending he was to everyone he stepped on.
I'm not sure what this means. In the #CTC saga, all Linkara did was make a gigantic post when he announced he was leaving Channel Awesome, and put Michaud on blast in a Twitter thread when the second response that outed JewWario was released. Aside from that, all he did was say that "the 10th anniversary special was just another movie" and "Doug doesn't know how to celebrate 10 years but I do" and "Doug didn't do the effort to get to understand the characters he was writing but I did" and something along the lines of "I would've gladly directed and/or been part of the creative team behind the 10th anniversary special if they had just asked me".

That doesn't really sound like burning bridges/stepping on anybody. If anything, it's calling Doug Walker an incompetent filmmaker which has been done multiple times by multiple people.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what this means. In the #CTC saga, all Linkara did was make a gigantic post when he announced he was leaving Channel Awesome, and put Michaud on blast in a Twitter thread when the second response that outed JewWario was released. Aside from that, all he did was say that "the 10th anniversary special was just another movie" and "Doug doesn't know how to celebrate 10 years but I do" and "Doug didn't do the effort to get to understand the characters he was writing but I did" and something along the lines of "I would've gladly directed and/or been part of the creative team behind the 10th anniversary special if they had just asked me".

That doesn't really sound like burning bridges/stepping on anybody. If anything, it's calling Doug Walker an incompetent filmmaker which has been done multiple times by multiple people.

You're saying he didn't make a twitter rant a week ago bitching that he made a better anniversay movie than Doug ever did?

You're saying he didn't start a crossover webcomic, then ghosted the others once he got efame? And then assumed all the credit?

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
You're saying he didn't make a twitter rant a week ago bitching that he made a better anniversay movie than Doug ever did?

You're saying he didn't start a crossover webcomic, then ghosted the others once he got efame? And then assumed all the credit?
I’m not saying any of those things. I’m aware of that Doug rant. As for the webcomic, that was ages ago, and I think I’m gonna need to
Watch Jim’s video again. I’m just saying I never got condescending and smug outside of random bursts.

Reactions: Werewolf at Night

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
Let the ads play would like to remind you it exists. Plus several other mini marathon of vids he did
He almost had a point with "Let the Ads Play". All he had to do was tell people that he doesn't get paid when they use AdBlock and politely ask that people whitelist him. Ask people not to "cheat" the YouTube system so that he gets ad revenue for the videos he makes. But that's not what he did, of course.

What he's done recently is on the "Give me money for no reason! Pay muh bills!" level of MarzGurl. Both he and Marz are exceptional individuals that thought getting married would magically make them grown-ups and solve all their problems. Instead they still act like entitled children.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
He almost had a point with "Let the Ads Play". All he had to do was tell people that he doesn't get paid when they use AdBlock and politely ask that people whitelist him. Ask people not to "cheat" the YouTube system so that he gets ad revenue for the videos he makes. But that's not what he did, of course.

What he's done recently is on the "Give me money for no reason! Pay muh bills!" level of MarzGurl. Both he and Marz are exceptional individuals that thought getting married would magically make them grown-ups and solve all their problems. Instead they still act like entitled children.
All I can say about that aspect is that these guys thought they’d strike it rich by being at the dawn of a new era of the Internet....and things didn’t go according to plan.

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Even back when the online review thing was exploding, I would have never thought of it as a viable long term career.

If these guys and gals were smart, they would have had full time, or at least part time jobs to supplement their income. That probably makes it harder to work on and schedule videos, but real world job should be the top priority anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: Splendid

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
He sort of got himself pigeonholed into this role by being stuck in it while the bridges collapsed around himself. He has a near useless degree(his professional orbiter and latza fesworks has a more useless degree), no job experience, and diminishing fame.
What degree does he even have?

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Not to defend Linkara, but 90% of the bitching that occurred with "Please Let the Ads play" was just other spergs bitching for the sake of bitching.

Just to hit the point home, one of the people who really went after Linkara over that video was fucking MundaneMatt.

Less than a year later...
"Let the Ads Play" was literally Lewis complaining that people should turn off adblock when watching his videos so he can get ad revenue. He lectures the audience about how much 'effort' he puts into his work, that anyone who uses adblock doesn't respect him as a creator. He then told his fans to turn off adblock, and purposefully not watch ads so he can get the revenue("Leave the room, switch to another tab"), which BTW, in the terms of service for video services like YouTube, considered promoting fraud. You're seriously arguing his well-documented cases of being preachy, condescending, and arrogant are 'not that bad' because Matt Jarbo touched it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino