TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Odets

kiwifarms.net
Linkara had a little bit of a spergout on Twitter last night.
View attachment 879240
That's just a part of his spurgs over old af fanservice swimsuit specials.

No bullshit he's so fucking dumb in those it's embarrassing, embarrassing for his parents and whoever gave him his English degree. Like, I've expected typical fat-feminist denial but that shit is straight up stupid. 1) For starters most of pinup issues he talks about are parodies of real life pinups with fake ads and the rest of the formating being preserved. He even acknowledges joke ads, but acts like it's still bad because the people are still posing. But... Every Star Wars parody still faithfully retales Star Wars plot. Just because it's a joke, doesn't mean it has to be a farce. If you do farce then the joke gets convoluted.
2) He says the usual stuff about how "Men are shown strong or played for laughs, and women are all objectified" and he uses this as proof of "strong and funny"

Kingpin is still legitimately ripped and looks good. Especially for how you assume he will look. Le-funny with Cable isn't about him not wanting to be sexy it's about how a bikini won't fit. For Linkara levels of slow it's about his dick and balls not fitting. That' why chicks are laughing cause they're trolling him. Punisher and Captain are also apparently a joke because it's impractical to weare and read constitution on a beach. But... you showed Mary Jane wearing impractical spider-web bikini and you've counted that as sexy. Lots of shit in pinups are unrealistic but meant as and are legitimately sexy.
3) "Strong aren't universally appealing to women and girls aren't shown strong!" . Yes they are shown strong or at least athletic. Girls don't get thighs/abs/asses/shoulders like these without a workout.
They are physically strong All of them are ripped. You thinking that all of this is just luck, convenient fat or their normal look makes you the sexist one. I'm sorry but being in shape, athletic, jacked as fuck or at least confident is generally attractive for both sexes. Sure not everyone wants to date a professional wrestler, but that doesn't translate into "fat fucks rule" etheter you still have to be in shape. You might get lucky while you fat, but no one will cry if you start to lose weight that's for sure.

Last edited:

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
That's just a part of his spurgs over old af fanservice swimsuit specials.

No bullshit he's so fucking dumb in those it's embarrassing, embarrassing for his parents and whoever gave him his English degree. Like, I've expected typical fat-feminist denial but that shit is straight up stupid. 1) For starters most of pinup issues he talks about are parodies of real life pinups with fake ads and the rest of the formating being preserved. He even acknowledges joke ads, but acts like it's still bad because the people are still posing. But... Every Star Wars parody still faithfully retales Star Wars plot. Just because it's a joke, doesn't mean it has to be a farce. If you do farce then the joke gets convoluted.
2) He says the usual stuff about how "Men are shown strong or played for laughs, and women are all objectified" and he uses this as proof of "strong and funny"

Kingpin is still legitimately ripped and looks good. Especially for how you assume he will look. Le-funny with Cable isn't about him not wanting to be sexy it's about how a bikini won't fit. For Linkara levels of slow it's about his dick and balls not fitting. That' why chicks are laughing cause they're trolling him. Punisher and Captain are also apparently a joke because it's impractical to weare and read constitution on a beach. But... you showed Mary Jane wearing impractical spider-web bikini and you've counted that as sexy. Lot's of shit in pinups are unrealistic but legitimately sexy.
3) "Strong aren't universally appealing to women and girls aren't shown strong!" . Yes they are shown strong or at least athletic. Girls don't get thighs/abs/asses/shoulders like these without a workout.
They are physically strong All of them are ripped. You thinking that all of this is just luck, convenient fat or their normal look makes you the sexist one. I'm sorry but being in shape, athletic, jacked as fuck or at least confident is generaly attractive for both sexis. Sure not everyone wants to date a professional wrestler, but that doesn't translate into "fat fucks rule" etheter you still have to be in shape. You might get lucky while you fat, but no one will cry if you start to lose weight that's for sure.
I'm pretty sure Lewis would love Faith, a comic about an overweight sociopath with gravity powers.

Reactions: Mask_de_SMITH

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Well, they look like legit glossies, but yeah, those are just the same terrible pictures of himself that we've all seen dozens of times.

I would think that if you're going to sell glossies of yourself, you'd either hire a photographer or look up a Wiki How to take decent pictures of yourself. Every photo or video that guy takes looks like they were taken on the spur of the moment. Or it looks like he never thought of doing multiple takes and then picking the best ones. Every photo sucks. The guy cannot compose or light a shot to save his life.
I used to work in a print shop. I'm 80% sure the sheen you're seeing is from the fuser oil small format bulk printers use to fuse the toner to the paper.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Linkara has been insanely quick to call anyone and everyone who says anything he doesn't like a white supremacist or Nazi for the past... I don't know, 6 months? A year? He called Mr. Metokur a white supremacists out of nowhere when someone linked him to Metokur's video on him. I don't know if this is a sign that he's losing it or if he was always this big of an idiot and this is the natural progression of an autist getting woke about "dogwhistles."
linkara nazi nazi nazi reee.png

For context, this is the post American Crusader was commenting on:

bad animu quinton.png

I think the joke is that it's clearly garbage manga or garbage manga knockoff. Regardless, Linkara really spergs out over 4chan memes.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Linkara has been insanely quick to call anyone and everyone who says anything he doesn't like a white supremacist or Nazi for the past... I don't know, 6 months? A year? He called Mr. Metokur a white supremacists out of nowhere when someone linked him to Metokur's video on him. I don't know if this is a sign that he's losing it or if he was always this big of an idiot and this is the natural progression of an autist getting woke about "dogwhistles."View attachment 881096

For context, this is the post American Crusader was commenting on:

View attachment 881108

I think the joke is that it's clearly garbage manga or garbage manga knockoff. Regardless, Linkara really spergs out over 4chan memes.
Lewis doesn't understand humor or memes.

Not just him, they always decry anyone that disagrees with them as being a racist or bigot or troll. When down the rabbit hole did a fairly balanced and factually correct episode on spoony, he quickly labeled it as a 'troll video'.

They are unable to look in the mirror.

Lewis also proclaimed he didn't want to listen to archfiend because of 'things he said about people I care about'. Archfiend then proved he never said anything about CA prior to that point and Lewis's deflection was just because he doesn't like to hear criticism.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Lewis doesn't understand humor or memes.

Not just him, they always decry anyone that disagrees with them as being a racist or bigot or troll. When down the rabbit hole did a fairly balanced and factually correct episode on spoony, he quickly labeled it as a 'troll video'.

They are unable to look in the mirror.

Lewis also proclaimed he didn't want to listen to archfiend because of 'things he said about people I care about'. Archfiend then proved he never said anything about CA prior to that point and Lewis's deflection was just because he doesn't like to hear criticism.
Who’s Archfiend? Also, that down the rabbit hole on Spoony was awesome. I can understand Linkara being miffed because Spoony is his best friend (or was) but to just call it a troll? And not respond? With that production value? Come on!

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Who’s Archfiend? Also, that down the rabbit hole on Spoony was awesome. I can understand Linkara being miffed because Spoony is his best friend (or was) but to just call it a troll? And not respond? With that production value? Come on!
When 'let the ads play' first happened, a guy named archfiend made a video about how begging about adblock is a sign YouTube as a career wasn't sustainable. Someone tweeted archfiend's video to Lewis and Lewis responded with the whole 'people I care about' bullshit, which made archfiend point out he never called anyone in CA out prior to that point and Lewis was full of shit.

Point being made is Lewis has a long history of being a coward, and setting up strawman reasons why his opponent is not even worth engaging with.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Doctor Stan

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
He's a smaller YouTuber. He was one of the people who led the charge against Linkara during the AdBlock controversy.

He's kind of a cow in his own right and a good example of what is wrong with the anti e-begging community. The fact that Linkara however couldn't stand up to him showcases just how weak intellectually he truly is. It would have been incredibly easy to respond to Archfiend and put him in his place.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
He's a smaller YouTuber. He was one of the people who led the charge against Linkara during the AdBlock controversy.

He's kind of a cow in his own right and a good example of what is wrong with the anti e-begging community. The fact that Linkara however couldn't stand up to him showcases just how weak intellectually he truly is. It would have been incredibly easy to respond to Archfiend and put him in his place.
Lewis's attitude was "I will make an uncorroborated claim about you! And now I will never respond again!". He effectively took a moral highground, then cut down the bridge to keep his opponent from refuting his claims. The problem with this approach is only your most die-hard fanboys will buy that shit. People who were neither for or against you will notice that sort of chicken-shit tactic.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
What the hell... That has "bootleg manga and an indie comic" written all over it. Plus it also appears to be a small panel you gloss over when you read. That's like bitching about a poor flower model in a background of a PS2 game. Why is every fat totally-clever-liberal-youtube-critic turns out to be essentially a better groomed DSP?

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
Think of the phrase "who watches the watchmen?" Archfiend, IIRC did a lot of videos criticizing critics. Which wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't such an autistic pedant.

• Agree
Reactions: Someone in a Tree

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino