TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
The thought of someone paying for an autographed picture of Linkara, and then framing that picture so as to hang it up on their wall, fills me with so much pity. I can’t imagine feeling that lonely.
I'd post it up around the "Most Wanted" pics at the Post Office for shits and giggles. Along the lines of The Office's "THIS MAN IS A PERVERT!" poster.

Or maybe at a con would be more appropriate.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell... That has "bootleg manga and an indie comic" written all over it. Plus it also appears to be a small panel you gloss over when you read. That's like bitching about a poor flower model in a background of a PS2 game. Why is every fat totally-clever-liberal-youtube-critic turns out to be essentially a better groomed DSP?
To try and make some point while trying to sound smart. Honestly, if Quinton wanted to make a better point, he should of used whatever Rob Liefeld drew during the 90's if he were to make some point about comic book women in the 90's rtaher than go for something that either was some bootleg/indie comic or possibly some sort of parody. I wouldn't be surprised if that image is lifted from some parody after one does a quick google image search. Then again, I can only imagine most women in 90's comics were drew by the same handful of people that were mainstream.

Reactions: Odets

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
To try and make some point while trying to sound smart. Honestly, if Quinton wanted to make a better point, he should of used whatever Rob Liefeld drew during the 90's if he were to make some point about comic book women in the 90's rtaher than go for something that either was some bootleg/indie comic or possibly some sort of parody. I wouldn't be surprised if that image is lifted from some parody after one does a quick google image search. Then again, I can only imagine most women in 90's comics were drew by the same handful of people that were mainstream.
I'm tired of people picking on Liefeld. if you drew for Marvel in the 90's, you drew like that. Todd MacFarlane and Jim Lee weren't exactly bastions of artisitc quality too.

I've actually grabbed several Jim Lee X-Men images and shuffled then with some Rob Liefeld X-force images and most people say they look pretty fucking similar. And, Rob Liefeld's actually a really fucking nice guy at cons. People continually try to troll him and he usually just grins and rolls with it.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
I'm tired of people picking on Liefeld. if you drew for Marvel in the 90's, you drew like that. Todd MacFarlane and Jim Lee weren't exactly bastions of artisitc quality too.

I've actually grabbed several Jim Lee X-Men images and shuffled then with some Rob Liefeld X-force images and most people say they look pretty fucking similar. And, Rob Liefeld's actually a really fucking nice guy at cons. People continually try to troll him and he usually just grins and rolls with it.
Even if Liefeld is the king of shitty artistic proportions, he's still better at drawing comics than Linkara.

c-no

Shit Gritting Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Liefeld pretty much comes to mind when one looks at his art but one should at least consider: people and companies were more or less following certain trends and art styles. Also Liefeld rolling with the trolling does make him sound like someone willing to roll with punches.

Even if Liefeld is the king of shitty artistic proportions, he's still better at drawing comics than Linkara.
If anything, Liefelds drawings weren't MSpaint made and at least took a lot more effort. Don't know if he wrote the story but one can assume the stories of the comics he worked on weren't as badly written as Lightbringer.

• Agree
Reactions: Odets

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Liefeld pretty much comes to mind when one looks at his art but one should at least consider: people and companies were more or less following certain trends and art styles. Also Liefeld rolling with the trolling does make him sound like someone willing to roll with punches.

If anything, Liefelds drawings weren't MSpaint made and at least took a lot more effort. Don't know if he wrote the story but one can assume the stories of the comics he worked on weren't as badly written as Lightbringer.
Lightbringer was actually drawn in pencil. The buildings were MS Paint, but the actual comic was drawn in pencil.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
I've literally never seen anyone over the age of ten who draws comics like Linkara. It's like he never drew anything prior to the first panel of Lightbringer.
I remember the first time I read some of Lightbringer I thought Linkara must have made it when he was 14 or 15 because of how it was drawn and written. Even for that age it was pretty embarrassing, but I figured not much younger than that because of the rape stuff. Imagine my shock when I learned he was 18.

• Horrifying
Reactions: The Pink Panther

DarkEmoMario64

kiwifarms.net
Linkara has been insanely quick to call anyone and everyone who says anything he doesn't like a white supremacist or Nazi for the past... I don't know, 6 months? A year? He called Mr. Metokur a white supremacists out of nowhere when someone linked him to Metokur's video on him. I don't know if this is a sign that he's losing it or if he was always this big of an idiot and this is the natural progression of an autist getting woke about "dogwhistles."View attachment 881096

For context, this is the post American Crusader was commenting on:

View attachment 881108

I think the joke is that it's clearly garbage manga or garbage manga knockoff. Regardless, Linkara really spergs out over 4chan memes.
In fairness that dubble quotation stuff originated on a white supremacist blog and everybody who is not using it ironically is pretty much anti Jewish to some degree of course the majority of anti Jewish people are not nazis but other semities such as Arabs in particular muslims but if you were to point this out to Lewis he would of course assume that you are Frank Miller and just not a human living in reality.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
I kinda agree and kinda not. Rob did produce some bullshit art but the hate train is overblown and there are a legit reason for why his art sometimes looks like this. The thing about Rob is that he's a self-taught guy so he's already less than some of the professionals what he compensated with the amount of work he could put out. That made him get a lot of work which made him spread thin enable same time half of the industry decides to JimLee-itup which he couldn't properly do since he's not as professional that's when the biggest lols in his career are made and then the deal was sealed when became the first legit meme of le-community that took off more or less mainstream.
So, yeah he's objectively not good, but he also got memed.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
In fairness that dubble quotation stuff originated on a white supremacist blog and everybody who is not using it ironically is pretty much anti Jewish to some degree of course the majority of anti Jewish people are not nazis but other semities such as Arabs in particular muslims but if you were to point this out to Lewis he would of course assume that you are Frank Miller and just not a human living in reality.
The key phrase there is "not using it ironically" which happens so often with any meme that picks up on the chans that rushing to judgement over one is just irresponsible. Also why I provided the additional context. The panel Quinton shared looks like a manga. So the guy is essentially calling Japanese artists Jews, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense as an antisemitic thing. My opinion is that it's a joke taking a shot at how cherry picked Quinton's panel choice is. A bit clumsy, a bit edgy, but certainly not anything to take seriously.

Either way, it's pretty funny that as quick on the block as Linkara is, he decided to keep responding to this guy he thinks is a Nazi, just to keep calling him a Nazi (which if he really is a Nazi, wouldn't bother him in the slightest) and seems to think the guy's troll questions about Linkara and Channel Awesome are completely sincere.

Jormungand

kiwifarms.net
Linkara has been insanely quick to call anyone and everyone who says anything he doesn't like a white supremacist or Nazi for the past... I don't know, 6 months? A year? He called Mr. Metokur a white supremacists out of nowhere when someone linked him to Metokur's video on him. I don't know if this is a sign that he's losing it or if he was always this big of an idiot and this is the natural progression of an autist getting woke about "dogwhistles."View attachment 881096

For context, this is the post American Crusader was commenting on:

View attachment 881108

I think the joke is that it's clearly garbage manga or garbage manga knockoff. Regardless, Linkara really spergs out over 4chan memes.
You know makes this whole twitter spasming more embarrassing.
The person who managed to enrage so much only has 3 followers, whereas Linkara who has been on the internet for years has over 50.9k.

Reactions: Doctor Placebo

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino