TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
You know makes this whole twitter spasming more embarrassing.
The person who managed to enrage so much only has 3 followers, whereas Linkara who has been on the internet for years has over 50.9k.
Lewis likes to punch down. He labels people that can wreck him as racists or trolls, and then goes after guys below his grade like Godzilla vs Bambi.

This is why he never appeared on a podcast with anyone that even remotely has a chance of owning him in a debate.

Adolf Von Merkel

kiwifarms.net
I'm tired of people picking on Liefeld. if you drew for Marvel in the 90's, you drew like that. Todd MacFarlane and Jim Lee weren't exactly bastions of artisitc quality too.

I've actually grabbed several Jim Lee X-Men images and shuffled then with some Rob Liefeld X-force images and most people say they look pretty fucking similar. And, Rob Liefeld's actually a really fucking nice guy at cons. People continually try to troll him and he usually just grins and rolls with it.
Liefeld art still feel like 90s superhero art while Lee, although not a fan, at least feel more contemporary.
But I still agree with your post, tho.

Jormungand

kiwifarms.net
Lewis likes to punch down. He labels people that can wreck him as racists or trolls, and then goes after guys below his grade like Godzilla vs Bambi.

This is why he never appeared on a podcast with anyone that even remotely has a chance of owning him in a debate.
I could totally see him getting destroyed if were to actually take on someone who was above him and was well known on the internet.

Too bad he's too much of a coward to that.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
I could totally see him getting destroyed if were to actually take on someone who was above him and was well known on the internet.

Has Linkara ever had a real debate with anyone? He seems to just slap a derogatory label on anyone he dislikes on twitter, whether the label actually fits or not, and then call it a day. He'll occasionally give very slanted explanations of criticisms of himself or other ex-Channel Awesome members, but he always does it in a manner that makes it clear he's talking to his fans who have no clue what's going on (which is why he gets away with misrepresenting things all the time), not directly addressing the dirty, dirty trolls.

Reactions: The Shadow

Notgoodwithusernames

Fucker of M&Ms resenter Of Adblock
kiwifarms.net

I almost want to give him a Patreon donation so I can request that he review Jawbreakers or something that EVS worked on just to see what would happen

Reactions: Jormungand

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Has Linkara ever had a real debate with anyone? He seems to just slap a derogatory label on anyone he dislikes on twitter, whether the label actually fits or not, and then call it a day. He'll occasionally give very slanted explanations of criticisms of himself or other ex-Channel Awesome members, but he always does it in a manner that makes it clear he's talking to his fans who have no clue what's going on (which is why he gets away with misrepresenting things all the time), not directly addressing the dirty, dirty trolls.
The only debate that Linkara has ever had is with his penis deciding whether or not to he would want to stick it in an amalgamation of a bunch of melted green m&m's shaped like a fleshlight.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net

I almost want to give him a Patreon donation so I can request that he review Jawbreakers or something that EVS worked on just to see what would happen
I'm 100% sure Meyer would copyright claim that video so fast it would make Lewis's head spin.

Also Lewis's language on that tier basically state you can donate and suggest a comic, but he can take the money and not actually review it. So troll suggestions will not get reviewed and he gets to pocket the cash. Why? Because he's a fucking pussy

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
On the comic Genesis irc chatrooms he tried to debate the nature of evil. He was in a objectivist phase so deep he'd make Steve ditko go "whoa, dude, there's nuance,"

He got owned pretty badly. This colored his writing in Lightbringer early on

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Halal Manic Pixie Non Gender Specific Minor
kiwifarms.net
The key phrase there is "not using it ironically" which happens so often with any meme that picks up on the chans that rushing to judgement over one is just irresponsible. Also why I provided the additional context. The panel Quinton shared looks like a manga. So the guy is essentially calling Japanese artists Jews, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense as an antisemitic thing. My opinion is that it's a joke taking a shot at how cherry picked Quinton's panel choice is. A bit clumsy, a bit edgy, but certainly not anything to take seriously.
Being fair the picture Quinton posted belongs to Robotech which is itself a forced fusion of concepts from not related arcs of Macross. I can see where the confusion comes from because after all Robotech was the attempt of Harmony Gold to get anime.

I only have this information because I bothered to image search the panel, once you see it it screams 80s american comic book (strokes, color palette) and because Im aware that Quinton loved Robotech for some reason.

• Informative
Reactions: Odets

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Being fair the picture Quinton posted belongs to Robotech which is itself a forced fusion of concepts from not related arcs of Macross. I can see where the confusion comes from because after all Robotech was the attempt of Harmony Gold to get anime.

I only have this information because I bothered to image search the panel, once you see it it screams 80s american comic book (strokes, color palette) and because Im aware that Quinton loved Robotech for some reason.
Who can unironically love robotech? I mean, I can appreciate it's historic significance in localization, but other than that?

That'd be like preferring power rangers over super Sentai.. oh wait

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
On the comic Genesis irc chatrooms he tried to debate the nature of evil. He was in a objectivist phase so deep he'd make Steve ditko go "whoa, dude, there's nuance,"

He got owned pretty badly. This colored his writing in Lightbringer early on
He still has problems with seeing nuance in anything.

I didn't know that was what made him write that whole ridiculous spiel at the end of Chapter 1 of Lightbringer where the sex slaver says he's not bad because he donates to charity. Holy salt and strawmanning, Batman!

It is a funny compare and contrast to when he got owned on the feminist forum for his rape writing and responded by becoming a feminist... who kept putting rape in everything he wrote.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
He still has problems with seeing nuance in anything.

I didn't know that was what made him write that whole ridiculous spiel at the end of Chapter 1 of Lightbringer where the sex slaver says he's not bad because he donates to charity. Holy salt and strawmanning, Batman!

It is a funny compare and contrast to when he got owned on the feminist forum for his rape writing and responded by becoming a feminist... who kept putting rape in everything he wrote.
The slavers was also heavily influenced by Garth Ennis's slavers arc in the punisher

• Informative
Reactions: DarkEmoMario64

niggers

GOT A FEELING I CAN'T SHAKE IT
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Linkara and Doug aren't on the best of terms if Lewis is fine spitting fire like this when it comes to CA being at conventions: http://archive.li/n2Sao
"this wasn't about money, it was about US, being fwiends and hanging out! but doug didn't want to pay for the trip!!!"

sounds like he didn't want to see you nerds lol. how sad is it that a sped like doug looked at that lunch table he created and said....nah, i'll sit somewhere else

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Lightbringer was actually drawn in pencil. The buildings were MS Paint, but the actual comic was drawn in pencil.
That's pretty fucking impressive that he managed to make it look like everything was MS Paint, in some ways.

The slavers was also heavily influenced by Garth Ennis's slavers arc in the punisher
I noticed that immediately when I read the comic and thought it was a little strange, because one of his very first reviews had him adamantly say regarding Garth Ennis, "Whose work I REALLY don't like!"

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, this picture of Latza looks way better and more professional than any of the glossies Linkara was selling at his booth.
TFW Latza went from driving to RLM, admitting it, saying that that and the admission was a bad idea because it made look like a moron, and he's content doing...whatever it is he's doing and managed to bow out with something resembling grace as the age of the angry reviewer on the Internet came to an end. It's...it's just amazing.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
That's pretty fucking impressive that he managed to make it look like everything was MS Paint, in some ways.

I noticed that immediately when I read the comic and thought it was a little strange, because one of his very first reviews had him adamantly say regarding Garth Ennis, "Whose work I REALLY don't like!"
He missed the point of the slavers, no surprise. The point was Frank Castle is like a force of nature.
Point him at something and he'll tear it down. He can't wear it all the way to nothing, but at the end of the day there was going to be a lot more dead bodies.

TFW Latza went from driving to RLM, admitting it, saying that that and the admission was a bad idea because it made look like a moron, and he's content doing...whatever it is he's doing and managed to bow out with something resembling grace as the age of the angry reviewer on the Internet came to an end. It's...it's just amazing.
Latza is working for Nickelodeon now doing video editing for the ad bumpers. It's pretty menial work for a video editor, but he was able to turn his experience doing mlp music videos into a career of a sort so.... good for him?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino