TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Latza is working for Nickelodeon now doing video editing for the ad bumpers. It's pretty menial work for a video editor, but he was able to turn his experience doing mlp music videos into a career of a sort so.... good for him?
It’s still an industry job that will earn him contacts and references, which is more than you can say about Linkara or most of the other CA crew.

Notgoodwithusernames

Fucker of M&Ms resenter Of Adblock
kiwifarms.net
Latza had both superior technical ability than any TGWTG producer, and his shit-tier humor was objectively as good as any of the rest of them. I unironically enjoy seeing him succeed to an extent in "real entertainment" while the rest of the not-Dougs flounder. Fucker more than paid his dues in /tv/ memes, now he's well on his way!
Ironic that one of the most obscure TGWTG producers ended up the most successful of the lot

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
You've done God's work, sir!

I'm not an artist at all and any drawing I've attempted is worse than Sonichu or Lightbringer; but this looks slightly better than the colored ones. Amateur as hell still, but not eye-seeringly incompetent as the colored editions.
It's amazing how bad coloring can ruin even good art. Not that this is good by any means, but the coloring makes it look like a bad MS Paint nightmare.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how bad coloring can ruin even good art. Not that this is good by any means, but the coloring makes it look like a bad MS Paint nightmare.
The coloring job was just SO BAD that I thought there was no way in hell that any physical medium was involved here. It's impressive in a macabre way, how he turned that into an MS Paint nightmare.

Color (HA!) me wrong. I think Linkara could have improved on this if he had the drive, seeing the penciled version, but his coloring skills are clearly his biggest problem and they made his comic look like a Sonichu-tier atrocity that screamed, "Find another hobby!"

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
I think Linkara could have improved on this if he had the drive, seeing the penciled version, but his coloring skills are clearly his biggest problem and they made his comic look like a Sonichu-tier atrocity that screamed, "Find another hobby!"
If he released the comic in pencil, maybe with some post cleanup to get rid of smudges and such, it would actually be an improvement and not such as eyesore. Not every comic needs color.

Of course, the writing would still be godawful since this is Lewis we're talking about. But I think if the comic were presented like this, it would have been a little more interesting as an amateur webcomic about superheroes.

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
If he released the comic in pencil, maybe with some post cleanup to get rid of smudges and such, it would actually be an improvement and not such as eyesore. Not every comic needs color.

Of course, the writing would still be godawful since this is Lewis we're talking about. But I think if the comic were presented like this, it would have been a little more interesting as an amateur webcomic about superheroes.
Tangent: There are some comic book artists who have actually published in all pencil, such as Adam Warren for Empowered. He knew his inks/pencils were more exciting uncolored and he had to fight publishers to keep it that way. It's not a well known fact outside of the artist world, that color can make or break your piece. Like you said though this is Lewis we're talking about it will always be awful. :cryblood:

Attachments

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net

Without color, you could probably attract the manga crowd since that's all black and white. Also, wasn't Scott Pilgrim, one of the biggest indie and/or not Marvel/DC comics ever initially in black and white?

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Without color, you could probably attract the manga crowd since that's all black and white. Also, wasn't Scott Pilgrim, one of the biggest indie and/or not Marvel/DC comics ever initially in black and white?
If you want to go biggest indie Not-Big-Two comic, just say Ninja Turtles. And yes, it was black and white.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Halal Manic Pixie Non Gender Specific Minor
kiwifarms.net
If you know how to use black and white you can get better results than with color and you save money on print. Dramatic/noirish pieces like what I think Lightbringer was suppossed to be take this route more often than other genres since color is something that can get very hard to pull specially without bast experience.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino