TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
The coloring job was just SO BAD that I thought there was no way in hell that any physical medium was involved here. It's impressive in a macabre way, how he turned that into an MS Paint nightmare.

Color (HA!) me wrong. I think Linkara could have improved on this if he had the drive, seeing the penciled version, but his coloring skills are clearly his biggest problem and they made his comic look like a Sonichu-tier atrocity that screamed, "Find another hobby!"
Let's not get crazy here. Remember Lewis's levitating/ballet feet...

linkara levitation.PNG

I don't think removing the color is going to fix that.

I think Lewis has also gone after Liefeld for how he draws feet. But then, Lewis goes after professional artists and writers when he's done the same stuff worse all the time. It wouldn't be so annoying if he showed a bit of genuine humility, but he's always so pompous about it, often implies that they're bad people for doing certain things he's also done, and thinks if he just says, "Yeah, my old projects sucked" it excuses that.

• Agree
Reactions: Pixy Misa

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
Let's not get crazy here. Remember Lewis's levitating/ballet feet...

View attachment 886646

I don't think removing the color is going to fix that.

I think Lewis has also gone after Liefeld for how he draws feet. But then, Lewis goes after professional artists and writers when he's done the same stuff worse all the time. It wouldn't be so annoying if he showed a bit of genuine humility, but he's always so pompous about it, often implies that they're bad people for doing certain things he's also done, and thinks if he just says, "Yeah, my old projects sucked" it excuses that.
Isn't one of the professional techniques that whenever possible, don't draw the feet in the frame because it's a pain in the ass. I think cartoons run by that.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Isn't one of the professional techniques that whenever possible, don't draw the feet in the frame because it's a pain in the ass. I think cartoons run by that.
I haven't heard that. I would assume the reason there are so many professional shots/panels with the feet out of frame is because they're the furthest thing from the face, which means that if your zoomed in on a character at all, they're generally going to be the first thing to end up out of frame.

Anyway, when it comes to things that are a pain in the ass to draw, hands are much worse.

• Agree
Reactions: DarkEmoMario64

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Looks like it's christmas in august..

the photo gallery of the comic cookout where Lewis is in only one (group) photo.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've done God's work, sir!

I'm not an artist at all and any drawing I've attempted is worse than Sonichu or Lightbringer; but this looks slightly better than the colored ones. Amateur as hell still, but not eye-seeringly incompetent as the colored editions.
It's not good, but if it was just black and white ink drawings, it'd have looked better.
Color (HA!) me wrong. I think Linkara could have improved
No.

Lewis can never improve. This is a fucktard who has never gotten an iota better at anything he has tried. He has permanently sucked as a comic artist, story writer, and reviewer. He is mechanically unable to improve, be it due to sheer lack of talent or his own bitch made excuses not allowing him to try and get better.

Mister Show

Your host for the evening!
kiwifarms.net
Lewis can never improve. This is a fucktard who has never gotten an iota better at anything he has tried. He has permanently sucked as a comic artist, story writer, and reviewer. He is mechanically unable to improve, be it due to sheer lack of talent or his own bitch made excuses not allowing him to try and get better.
I honestly don't get it. Even people with no motivation to improve will gradually get better. Lewis never does. His ability is at the exact same level as when he started.

The only thing that's ever improved is the technology available to him. But as far as how he uses his equipment, no. Everything he films is shot exactly the same way. For over ten fucking years. Exactly the same.

Random Internet Person

Follower of the Weeb Wars
kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't get it. Even people with no motivation to improve will gradually get better. Lewis never does. His ability is at the exact same level as when he started.

The only thing that's ever improved is the technology available to him. But as far as how he uses his equipment, no. Everything he films is shot exactly the same way. For over ten fucking years. Exactly the same.
Maybe because he refuses to take criticism? I mean, even the most amateur creator would probably try to take some criticism to heart the next time they make something, even if that criticism is "This sucks. Don't do it again".

• Agree

Pixy Misa

kiwifarms.net
Leifeild is only "bad" compared to other professional artists . Linkara is at a 10 year old level of drawing skills. There is no contest.

Linkara looks bad even compared to literal preteen kids. At least preteen kids have a better sense of color. I mean one is a guy that hides feet and has comically exaggerated proportions, vs a guy that literally can't draw a stick figure. Linkara is just in another level of badness. From what' I've seen on this site, Linkara is only second in horrible art skills to darkmatter2525 and I'm thinking CWC might be slightly better. At last CWC traces good art as a misguided effort to improve.

Hate Leifeild all you want, the fact is everyone was copying him in the '90s. Linkara's drawings are public domain and STILL nobody wants them. Just saying.

Last edited:

Mister Show

Your host for the evening!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe because he refuses to take criticism? I mean, even the most amateur creator would probably try to take some criticism to heart the next time they make something, even if that criticism is "This sucks. Don't do it again".
He's worse than that, even. People who don't take criticism still get better, just by virtue of repetition and refinement. Lewis is remarkably immune to this phenomenon.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
You know, despite all the similarities with Chris, can we say for sure that Linkara is autistic? As far as I know autists are very-very dedicated to their hobby and Linkara doesn't know much about comics, despite it being his source of income. He has never improved in any aspect of his show, be it writing, filming, editing etc. Autists also has the ability to practice at the rate that is hard to accomplish for the average human and can show supernatural ability to see details. Linkara is known for completely opposite things. So maybe he is just a narcissistic read-art?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Pink Panther

Odets

kiwifarms.net
You're forgetting that Chris is a spoiled brat on top of his autism. All the things you've mentioned about Lewis are just spoiled brat stuff.

Cardenio

Cheese?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, despite all the similarities with Chris, can we say for sure that Linkara is autistic? As far as I know autists are very-very dedicated to their hobby and Linkara doesn't know much about comics, despite it being his source of income. He has never improved in any aspect of his show, be it writing, filming, editing etc. Autists also has the ability to practice at the rate that is hard to accomplish for the average human and can show supernatural ability to see details. Linkara is known for completely opposite things. So maybe he is just a narcissistic read-art?
You're running on the misconception that Autism grants Savant syndrome. It doesn't.

Hard work still is hard, and if it's not natural for you to learn and you don't have a deep desire to improve you're going to just stagnate.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
You're running on the misconception that Autism grants Savant syndrome. It doesn't.

Hard work still is hard, and if it's not natural for you to learn and you don't have a deep desire to improve you're going to just stagnate.
Agree, I haven't explained myself enough. It depends on severity of condition, but what I tried to say is that people with mild forms have certain advantages with a lot of disadvantages.

He's almost without a doubt somewhere on the spectrum. His voice and mannerisms indicate as much to me.
I don't know, man. For me he behaves like typical TGWTG creator. Unless they all are somewhere on the spectrum, which is far from impossible, but still.

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say there is an actual confirmed autism diagnosis, but I will say with confidence Lewis is a slave to routine. HIs production schedule is due to this; breaking the habit now that its formed is hard for him. He likes rigidity and struture and once outside his comfort zone, he most likely shuts down. Again, can't be sure to call it autism, but it's definately a mental tic, which is why I feel like any praise to his production schedule is like praising a man with no left arm for not being handcuffed.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Leifeild is only "bad" compared to other professional artists . Linkara is at a 10 year old level of drawing skills. There is no contest.

Linkara looks bad even compared to literal preteen kids. At least preteen kids have a better sense of color. I mean one is a guy that hides feet and has comically exaggerated proportions, vs a guy that literally can't draw a stick figure. Linkara is just in another level of badness. From what' I've seen on this site, Linkara is only second in horrible art skills to darkmatter2525 and I'm thinking CWC might be slightly better. At last CWC traces good art as a misguided effort to improve.

Hate Leifeild all you want, the fact is everyone was copying him in the '90s. Linkara's drawings are public domain and STILL nobody wants them. Just saying.
As an artist, Lewis and Chris are on the same tier: Shit Tier.

As a writer, Chris is leaps and bounds superior. Lewis writes in a very scummy, smug, and condescending way. Chris has some smug too, but again, I point to the story Chris did about his dead dog. Terrible as it was, there was a sentiment here that nearly everyone who had a dead pet would understand. Chris is able to at least, in some bizarre fashion, connect with a reader on an emotional level once or twice.

Lewis only knows how to connect to his own ego.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Did he.... Did he print screen grabs of himself on 11x17 printer paper and sell them as headshots?
Hell yeah dude, that's the shit I want on my walls, a low quality glossy 11x7 of 90s kid!
Don't waste your money. Linky is doomed to do this shit forever and like all people from Channel Autism, he will run out of fitting material someday.
I don't know how much longer he can keep it going honestly, unless he transitions from almost purely negative reviews to maybe more of a general show, I don't see him going on for too much longer, and that's ignoring his current financial issues.
Latza is working for Nickelodeon now doing video editing for the ad bumpers. It's pretty menial work for a video editor, but he was able to turn his experience doing mlp music videos into a career of a sort so.... good for him?
Yeah good for him, he's doing menial work, sure, but it's work

Odets

kiwifarms.net

The new review is kinda fun. Linkara is mostly right this time around, but he's still stupid and slimy about it. Linkly is in his element here. Reviewing an obviously bad material and trying add his hot takes to popular opinions. He's right, a lot of people are written out of character and the banter ruins the mood, but that's, among other things, a popular critique of Tom King, so thanks for repeating everyone else.

So Linkara is obviously gearing up for Heroes In Crisis. Usually crossover reviews are voted, but this time Lewis "has a hunch that it's gonna win". He's that obvious about the voting being meaningless. And if you know anything about Linky you know why this is happening. It's because Wally West does like a half of a heel turn and turns out to be guilty at the end. Of course Linky can't let that injustice go, because he's a walking stereotype of an early 2000s fan, who thinks that Teen Titans should stay just the way they were in their 30s.
A better showcase of Tom King's problems would be his Batman run since it has all the same problems, but more detailed and covers more topics. But this isn't about reviewing or history, or industry It's about Lewis and his problems and his pain over his favorite characters.

Another new gimmick Lewis has now is condemning other people for attacking (i.e. criticizing) writers while also making excuses that allow him to shit on writers. This time he thinks that complimenting King for his Mister Miracle book will make it more even. For the record, Mister Miracle has all of the problems other King books have so complimenting it seems weird, unless you don't think anyone would actually read anything.

Linkara says that King writes similar to Grant Morrison. I'm a big Morrison-fag so it might sound spergy, but nope Lewis is super wrong here. If it tells you anything GM is the guy that wrote The Invisibles, early 90s Doom Patrol and All Star Superman. If it doesn't, then he's a bit weirdo but chill wierdo and a professional dude who respects his pears so much he would sometimes undo/streamline parts of his work to make it easier for the next writer to come in without any prompting. He's that clever guy who doesn't really like to act like the smartest guy in a room. King writers on the other hand writes like there was no people before or after him (like it's his personal imprint), beats you over the head symbolism and writes in an artsy "poetic" style. And if Grant sometimes fast-forwards it's because he thinks you can pick it all up based on dialogue, Tom chops his dialogue just to sound smart. Linky compares the two just because it's hard for him to read Morrison. But if you think I'm wrong that's ok. I am biased about GM.

Linky, like many, unironically believes that Geoff Johns "forced DC " to adjust their reboot. Sure, Geoff came up with how to do it, but forcing them? Not really. If you look at the time frame they were testing the waters for that readjustment way earlier. After the interest for reboot dialed down they did two stories one after other: one was about the future and was this reboot on steroids and the other was banking on old and nostalgia, The later won and months later Rebirth officially starts. But for whatever reason fanboys love to act as if Geoff fought everyone in the Royal Rumble for this or was publishing it in a secret underground cave. As autistic as it sounds that's a legitimate reputation Geoff has because his name is attached to a lot of retcons and reboots, but that's because he's DC's "cleanup crew", who they ask to do those things because he's good at making connections not because he's some secret rebel fighting evil editors when Reddit calls for him.

Speaking of editors. Even though this is all Tom King and Limkara doesn't like editors, here he acts like editors should've stopped him. So, which is it Lewis?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino