TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
With Liefeld, keep in mind Lewis is parroting common comic book consensus, and not an original thought. He just dials it up to 11 because he wants to be popular. This is exactly the same with why he went so hard against Chris Bores.

All of his CA buddies made an occasional Irate Gamer joke once or twice in Skype and Lewis took this way too seriously.

It's pretty much everything in his life that he dials it up to 11 to get group acceptance.

Edit: want to know Lewis's comic tastes? Read CBR articles from 2005.

Last edited:

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
We may shit on the man, I do as well, but you guys gotta admit; out of the CA/reviewer community tards, Linkara had the best theme song:

This song is so strange to me because it sounds like it should be a song to an old western movie until you start hearing the lyrics and it's about bad comics and shit. The instrumentation is pretty good and the singer ain't half bad, it's just the lyrics and the footage do not match up at all with how the song sounds if that makes sense.

I do agree that it's better than the theme songs of every other CA reviewer, partially because it's not just a song he straight up stole (FilmBrain, Spoony, and Brad were guilty of this), and partially because the song is somewhat nice on the ears. At the very least, Linkara put more effort into making an actual intro than the rest of CA.

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
We may shit on the man, I do as well, but you guys gotta admit; out of the CA/reviewer community tards, Linkara had the best theme song:

This song is so strange to me because it sounds like it should be a song to an old western movie until you start hearing the lyrics and it's about bad comics and shit. The instrumentation is pretty good and the singer ain't half bad, it's just the lyrics and the footage do not match up at all with how the song sounds if that makes sense.

I do agree that it's better than the theme songs of every other CA reviewer, partially because it's not just a song he straight up stole (FilmBrain, Spoony, and Brad were guilty of this), and partially because the song is somewhat nice on the ears. At the very least, Linkara put more effort into making an actual intro than the rest of CA.
Don't forget The Ballad of Linkara.

I took this from his 10 Years video. I'm just mesmerized at how seriously he takes his show and his storyline. I don't think James Rolfe or Doug Walker take their shows or characters as seriously as Linkara does.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net

Didn't he commission a fan into making it? 'Actual effort' != 'Paying a fan for it'. On that measure, Spoony is superior, because he got permission from 'The Irresponsibles' for 'Break Me', and even cross-promotion with them including his image in the music video, and 'Break Me' is a professionally produced piece of studio music.

Also, again, right on the head, Lewis's stuff is a mismatch of other unrelated genres smashing into each other. Weird western theme, show about reviewing comics, storylines about beating elder gods with snark.

As for Lewis taking his character seriously, he has used an old defense that others employed when pressed about it. Lewis has described AT4W 'Linkara' as 'myself, but more arrogant and egotistical'. Doug has said the same thing about 'Nostalgia Critic'. And I'm pretty sure Doug stole that from Larry David describing 'Larry' from 'Curb'.

Last edited:

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Didn't he commission a fan into making it? 'Actual effort' != 'Paying a fan for it'. On that measure, Spoony is superior, because he got permission from 'The Irresponsibles' for 'Break Me', and even cross-promotion with them including his image in the music video, and 'Break Me' is a professionally produced piece of studio music.

Also, again, right on the head, Lewis's stuff is a mismatch of other unrelated genres smashing into each other. Weird western theme, show about reviewing comics, storylines about beating elder gods with snark.

As for Lewis taking his character seriously, he has used an old defense that others employed when pressed about it. Lewis has described AT4W 'Linkara' as 'myself, but more arrogant and egotistical'. Doug has said the same thing about 'Nostalgia Critic'. And I'm pretty sure Doug stole that from Larry David describing 'Larry' from 'Curb'.
The fan he paid, Vincent E. L., was also partly responsible for this absolute trainwreck, though what part specifically I’m not sure since I never listened to the thing.

Edit: He looks like he’s trying to sell you a self-help book on late night television.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
The fan he paid, Vincent E. L., was also partly responsible for this absolute trainwreck, though what part specifically I’m not sure since I never listened to the thing.

Edit: He looks like he’s trying to sell you a self-help book on late night television.

I’d say Linkara is mostly to blame because Vinny was just doing the songs, but the second song The Ballad of Linkara is Linkara ridiculously high on his own farts.

The Pink Panther

Why Can't Man Be More Like Animals?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Holy shit. That's the guy who sings that song?

He looks like an utter geek. I was expecting someone with long brown hair or something like that.