TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
Bennett’s apparently also slimmed up unlike many of his former coworkers.
He lost alot of weight. He did a video on his weightloss. He legit burst into tears when he saw he was finally below 200.

I don’t think Trump is really a thing that sets off Linkara. It might, but there may be a different trigger for that guy .
I get that personality wise Trump can be off putting, but policy wise he hasn't done anything to warrant these hysterics.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
I get that personality wise Trump can be off putting, but policy wise he hasn't done anything to warrant these hysterics.
The only time I think Lewis came to Trump stuff was losing his shit when the dude made a cameo in a very old 90's comic when he was younger and slimmer. The other time was when Lewis went on his speech about "fascism", it's not really linked to Lewis or Trump, but one doesn't need to be a genius to figure out that somewhere some idiot was busy rubbing themselves as they listened to that speech.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
The only time I think Lewis came to Trump stuff was losing his shit when the dude made a cameo in a very old 90's comic when he was younger and slimmer. The other time was when Lewis went on his speech about "fascism", it's not really linked to Lewis or Trump, but one doesn't need to be a genius to figure out that somewhere some idiot was busy rubbing themselves as they listened to that speech.
I’ll admit... Linkara’s engaging in minimal politisperging is pretty wise. He seems to be aware that people don’t come to him for politics which puts him above a lot of other youtubers.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
I’ll admit... Linkara’s engaging in minimal politisperging is pretty wise. He seems to be aware that people don’t come to him for politics which puts him above a lot of other youtubers.
He tweets/retweets woke shit all the time. He's not removed from politics as much as he doesn't talk about 'Orange Man'. You'll know when he's coping because he'll start chanting "Calm Blue Ocean" repeatedly.

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
He tweets/retweets woke shit all the time. He's not removed from politics as much as he doesn't talk about 'Orange Man'. You'll know when he's coping because he'll start chanting "Calm Blue Ocean" repeatedly.
I wasn't saying he's not political. He identifies as a male feminist and is known for saying woke shit.

But compare to other former channel awsome Lolcows, he hardly mentions the name Trump, is interesting to say the least.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
I wasn't saying he's not political. He identifies as a male feminist and is known for saying woke shit.

But compare to other former channel awsome Lolcows, he hardly mentions the name Trump, is interesting to say the least.
He used to be a rabid Anne Coulter-thirsting W Bush-worshipping pro-life neocon.

Iron Liz confirmed as much. Liz also said that at the start both were 'fairly right wing' and marzgurl, lupa and Lindsay influenced him to become a super woke identity politics asshole

Oats12345

kiwifarms.net
He used to be a rabid Anne Coulter-thirsting W Bush-worshipping pro-life neocon.

Iron Liz confirmed as much. Liz also said that at the start both were 'fairly right wing' and marzgurl, lupa and Lindsay influenced him to become a super woke identity politics asshole
I think i would have preferred that Linkara over this one. So thanks alot Marzgurl, Lupa and Lindsay, you guys keep going farther down my shit list.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net

Linkara is very easily influenced when it comes to politics. Which is funny, because he always acts so gung ho and sincere about whatever his beliefs of the moment are. It's pretty clear to me that his main political motivation is a self-centered desire to play the big hero and protector, and he changes his beliefs to whatever best helps him posture as that. After 9-11 it was Bush style "spreading freedom and democracy" especially since his family seems to come from a fairly conservative background, but once he got surrounded by woke people it gradually shifted to social justice.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Linkara is very easily influenced when it comes to politics. Which is funny, because he always acts so gung ho and sincere about whatever his beliefs of the moment are. It's pretty clear to me that his main political motivation is a self-centered desire to play the big hero and protector, and he changes his beliefs to whatever best helps him posture as that. After 9-11 it was Bush style "spreading freedom and democracy" especially since his family seems to come from a fairly conservative background, but once he got surrounded by woke people it gradually shifted to social justice.
Reminds me of that episode of Family Guy with Rush Limbaugh where Brian became a Republican only for Rush to say Brian only wants to be the guy fighting whoever’s in charge.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
It just goes to show that he doesn't have his own opinions on things and is easily led. Sure a case could be made that before that he was sheltered and simply followed what was said around him but that's a pretty big swing to make all at one go.

And if you look at his postings he's never the one to really come out and make a statement on something but rather he waits to see what others say and just goes along with them. After all, when Change the Channel came out he hung around for a bit until he saw everybody leaving and only then did he leave. And now he's as much anti-Doug as everybody else.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
It just goes to show that he doesn't have his own opinions on things and is easily led. Sure a case could be made that before that he was sheltered and simply followed what was said around him but that's a pretty big swing to make all at one go.

And if you look at his postings he's never the one to really come out and make a statement on something but rather he waits to see what others say and just goes along with them. After all, when Change the Channel came out he hung around for a bit until he saw everybody leaving and only then did he leave. And now he's as much anti-Doug as everybody else.
You think that’s why he’s only attacked only the established bad comics when he has his choosing?

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
You think that’s why he’s only attacked only the established bad comics when he has his choosing?
I can't say anything about his recent reviews because I stopped watching him a long time ago but back in the day he did do small and indie comics. It's only when he started getting popular that he stuck mainly to DC and Marvel with the occasional forays into lesser known stuff.

But his opinions on said comics were never controversial and always struck me as being "safe". You know, nothing you could really take offense at because he just riffed on them and complained about surface level stuff.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
I can't say anything about his recent reviews because I stopped watching him a long time ago but back in the day he did do small and indie comics. It's only when he started getting popular that he stuck mainly to DC and Marvel with the occasional forays into lesser known stuff.

But his opinions on said comics were never controversial and always struck me as being "safe". You know, nothing you could really take offense at because he just riffed on them and complained about surface level stuff.
This is why he is confused when people ask him to review good stuff. And also why he is dismissive and flippant about legitimate complaints about stuff he likes.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Without a doubt, if Armzy and Lupa didn't start making a stink about Channel Awesome, he'd still happily be there. Guy's a beta through and through.

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about that accusation is that Doug is willing to be the butt the jokes in his videos. I don't think these ever were.
I've had my problems with Doug in the past, but yeah, at least he sometimes lets himself be made fun of in his own show. He even has a segment in his own show pointing out his mistakes. Linkara takes himself way too seriously, and he comes off as a massive hypocrite.

Linkara markets himself as a devout Christian, yet he joins hands with leftists, SJWs, feminists, basically people who HATE Christianity because of how patriarchal and reactionary its views on sex, women, and family are. He whines about women being objectified in comics, yet if what Iron Liz and Jim/Mr. Metokur said about him is anything to go by, his fetishes are far more "out there" than some men responding to their natural urge to like women with big tits and butts. He joined people in complaining about how unprofessional Doug was in making movies, yet his skits have all the seriousness of Kickassia or To Boldly Flee-sometimes funny, usually just padding.

It's not that he's stupid or anything, the man does have talent. I've seen adults who have a genuine love for comics actually give him thumbs up. It's just that his behavior off-camera and some of the things he does makes him look like a giant tool.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
I've had my problems with Doug in the past, but yeah, at least he sometimes lets himself be made fun of in his own show. He even has a segment in his own show pointing out his mistakes. Linkara takes himself way too seriously, and he comes off as a massive hypocrite.

Linkara markets himself as a devout Christian, yet he joins hands with leftists, SJWs, feminists, basically people who HATE Christianity because of how patriarchal and reactionary its views on sex, women, and family are. He whines about women being objectified in comics, yet if what Iron Liz and Jim/Mr. Metokur said about him is anything to go by, his fetishes are far more "out there" than some men responding to their natural urge to like women with big tits and butts. He joined people in complaining about how unprofessional Doug was in making movies, yet his skits have all the seriousness of Kickassia or To Boldly Flee-sometimes funny, usually just padding.

It's not that he's stupid or anything, the man does have talent. I've seen adults who have a genuine love for comics actually give him thumbs up. It's just that his behavior off-camera and some of the things he does makes him look like a giant tool.
Lesftists aside, what do you suppose his family thinks about their Christian son having these views? Or has Linky boy actually mentioned what denomination he and his family are aligned to in the first place?