TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net
Lesftists aside, what do you suppose his family thinks about their Christian son having these views? Or has Linky boy actually mentioned what denomination he and his family are aligned to in the first place?
I never caught a mention of which denomination he comes from, but his parents either don't know or don't care that their son has these views. They must be rather liberal Christians, or middle of the road, otherwise they'd tan his hide for dating a tranny and associating with SJWs like Lindsay Ellis.

Last edited:

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
I never caught a mention of which denomination he comes from, but his parents either don't know or don't care that their son has these views. They must be rather liberal Christians, or middle of the road, otherwise they'd tan his hide for dating a tranny and associating with SJWs like Lindsay Ellis.
Catholic churches in Liberal States [and Minnesots is certainly one] have really bent the knee to the Leftists and SJWs. They don't talk about homosexuality or abortion anymore.

Even the Catholic Churches in Western Europe have gone the same way. They took parish members on a trip to Lourdes the weekend we [Ireland] voted on abortion. And for the last two years my local Bishop has turned the 2nd Sunday of Advent service into a Pro-Immigration, Pro-Muslim and Pro-Sharia law service. Plus the Archbishop of Ireland recently blessed an Eid service in Croke Park [think Madison Square Garden for Ireland] while Church services have been suspended for months, No Communion services this year, No Confirmations and heavy restrictions on weddings and funerals.

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net
Catholic churches in Liberal States [and Minnesots is certainly one] have really bent the knee to the Leftists and SJWs. They don't talk about homosexuality or abortion anymore.

Even the Catholic Churches in Western Europe have gone the same way. They took parish members on a trip to Lourdes the weekend we [Ireland] voted on abortion. And for the last two years my local Bishop has turned the 2nd Sunday of Advent service into a Pro-Immigration, Pro-Muslim and Pro-Sharia law service. Plus the Archbishop of Ireland recently blessed an Eid service in Croke Park [think Madison Square Garden for Ireland] while Church services have been suspended for months, No Communion services this year, No Confirmations and heavy restrictions on weddings and funerals.
Maybe, but there are also Catholic parishes that are very conservative. Bible belt, some parts of South America and Asia, Africa, and so on. The one church near my place still does services. One time the local priest even complained about how people don't want to accept Paul's teaching on wives being submissive. That, and EWTN, the Catholic Church's official media mouthpiece, has sided with Trump and given him exclusive interviews. While some parishes can be liberal, the core of the Church (Catholic League, EWTN, most church hierarchs) are still conservative, but not traditionalist.

But I've never seen anything that would indicate Lewis is a Catholic. He just says he's Christian. Catholic vloggers and personnel would openly identify as Catholic or a Catholic Christian instead of just the generic "Christian" term. Maybe he's Methodist, like George Lucas? Maybe he's Presbyterian? Non-denominational? No church that's even remotely conservative would tolerate him dating a trans person or hanging out with other SJWs.

• Agree
Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net

Oh yeah, a lot of Catholics hate Pope Francis. If anything, Linkara is just on the last train before the order of “just let it burn, we’ll come back to see what rises from the ashes”.

• Agree
Reactions: BR55 and Oats12345

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Lesftists aside, what do you suppose his family thinks about their Christian son having these views? Or has Linky boy actually mentioned what denomination he and his family are aligned to in the first place?
Ive heard rumor that his mother basically keeps out of his way because political disagreement gets him wound up.

He gets into rants and people near him hear about how much he hates kiwi farms and metokur. He REALLY REALLY hates metokur and blames Jim for trolls barraging him with m&m and muppet gangbang memes.

Like seriously, he calls metokur a Nazi and thinks the farms work in tandem with jim to harass him

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Ive heard rumor that his mother basically keeps out of his way because political disagreement gets him wound up.

He gets into rants and people near him hear about how much he hates kiwi farms and metokur. He REALLY REALLY hates metokur and blames Jim for trolls barraging him with m&m and muppet gangbang memes.

Like seriously, he calls metokur a Nazi and thinks the farms work in tandem with jim to harass him
He seems like Yandere Dev when the mask comes off. His HOPR rant felt like Alex's emails video, it's surprisingly easy to get under his skin, and the most important thing thing to him is his image and ego.

• Agree
Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

Fictional Character

kiwifarms.net
I've had my problems with Doug in the past, but yeah, at least he sometimes lets himself be made fun of in his own show. He even has a segment in his own show pointing out his mistakes. Linkara takes himself way too seriously, and he comes off as a massive hypocrite.
I remember Linkara having a segment about pointing out his mistakes too, but like his attitude to Lightbringer it was "I said I fucked up. That means no one can ever mention this again and I don't have to change anything about myself and my work to avoid fuck ups in the future."

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net

Linkara really does strike me as the kind of guy who gets butthurt when mocked. Which is ironic considering his whole show is all about mocking bad comics and whining about sexualization in comics, and yet not only is he an author of a bad comic, but his fetishes make all the sexualization of female characters in comic books that he mocks look pristine by comparison. As if that whole episode with him whining about History of Power Rangers coming out when it's done wasn't enough of a signal.

He seems like Yandere Dev when the mask comes off. His HOPR rant felt like Alex's emails video, it's surprisingly easy to get under his skin, and the most important thing thing to him is his image and ego.
Why is it that these critic-types tend to get very butthurt when criticized? You'd think that they'd have thicker skin considering that they're in the mockery business. I don't see Dame Pesos or Mr. Metokur get butthurt every time someone criticizes them. They just laugh and move on. People like Linkara are akin to glass cannons in a video game. They can dish out punishment, but can barely take it.

I remember Linkara having a segment about pointing out his mistakes too, but like his attitude to Lightbringer it was "I said I fucked up. That means no one can ever mention this again and I don't have to change anything about myself and my work to avoid fuck ups in the future."
At least Doug leaves his mistakes on the internet for the world to see and laugh at. And he makes money off that too, especially from the people who watch videos about his mistakes that he himself made and monetized. Hey, if people have fun mocking you for your mistakes, the least you can do is profit off it, eh?

• Agree
Reactions: Doctor Placebo

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is common, but I have an autistic family member that literally throws temper tantrums for hours, sometimes for days. His main triggers are having his worldview challenged and hearing unpleasant truths.

I can easily see Lewis doing the same.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
At least Doug leaves his mistakes on the internet for the world to see and laugh at. And he makes money off that too, especially from the people who watch videos about his mistakes that he himself made and monetized. Hey, if people have fun mocking you for your mistakes, the least you can do is profit off it, eh?
That's because Doug, for all his many faults, isn't a little pussy bitch. Sure he might not like conflict and tend to go with the flow but he gets it that not everybody is going to be all nicey nice to him and he accepts that. Lewis on the other hand gets angry if anybody so much as disagrees with him. He's like one of those moralists that gets all high and mighty about stuff then if somebody points out what a hypocrite he is, for liking rape comics and stuff, he'll throw a bitch fit. Then stomp away, block them on Twatter or whatever, come back with what he thinks is a crushing put down and claim victory afterwards while his followers praise him for his courage.

That is, in the end, what he wants to be seen as. A crusader that fights the good fight and gets the recognition for it. Why else do you think that he wrote himself as a Mary Sue in all his works. Guy desperately wants to be seen as a hero.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
No church that's even remotely conservative would tolerate him dating a trans person or hanging out with other SJWs.
Keep in mind, when he dated Iron Liz (and really to this day, he's never issued any clarifying statements or changed his line on the subject) he was very insistent in the face of constant skepticism that Liz was a woman who had always been a woman. Yeah yeah, "Trans women are women" but was that really the motivation there? The word "trans" was certainly one they avoided at the time.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind, when he dated Iron Liz (and really to this day, he's never issued any clarifying statements or changed his line on the subject) he was very insistent in the face of constant skepticism that Liz was a woman who had always been a woman. Yeah yeah, "Trans women are women" but was that really the motivation there? The word "trans" was certainly one they avoided at the time.
Didn't Liz say that she was going through the transition process early on while they were together?

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Liz say that she was going through the transition process early on while they were together?
Nope. I distinctly remember Liz only talking about it after they broke up, and it being kind of a big deal when it all came out. More in a "confirming what we all suspected" way than a shocking twist way, but still news. Liz made it pretty clear in interviews that Lewis was the driving force behind keeping it under wraps.

Unless you mean she said that after they broke up. But my point is that while they were together they were rather secretive and deceptive about it.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Liz was with Lewis for years(multiple) before the transition. Iirc, cost of the surgery was one of the points of contention between the two
Nope. I distinctly remember Liz only talking about it after they broke up, and it being kind of a big deal when it all came out. More in a "confirming what we all suspected" way than a shocking twist way, but still news. Liz made it pretty clear in interviews that Lewis was the driving force behind keeping it under wraps.

Unless you mean she said that after they broke up. But my point is that while they were together they were rather secretive and deceptive about it.
Oh. I guess I meant more in the sense of Iron Liz told Linkara about what she was going through. IIRC Liz said Linkara knew about Liz being a man on the road to going MtF by their second date, and he knew that Liz's dick was not to be touched.

• Agree
Reactions: Doctor Placebo

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Oh. I guess I meant more in the sense of Iron Liz told Linkara about what she was going through. IIRC Liz said Linkara knew about Liz being a man on the road to going MtF by their second date, and he knew that Liz's dick was not to be touched.
Oh yeah, Lewis definitely knew. Considering what we know about his fetishes, plus some statements made by Liz, it seems he was quite disappointed by the rule about not touching the penis.

• Feels
Reactions: BrunoMattei

LORD IMPERATOR

kiwifarms.net
That's because Doug, for all his many faults, isn't a little pussy bitch. Sure he might not like conflict and tend to go with the flow but he gets it that not everybody is going to be all nicey nice to him and he accepts that. Lewis on the other hand gets angry if anybody so much as disagrees with him. He's like one of those moralists that gets all high and mighty about stuff then if somebody points out what a hypocrite he is, for liking rape comics and stuff, he'll throw a bitch fit. Then stomp away, block them on Twatter or whatever, come back with what he thinks is a crushing put down and claim victory afterwards while his followers praise him for his courage.

That is, in the end, what he wants to be seen as. A crusader that fights the good fight and gets the recognition for it. Why else do you think that he wrote himself as a Mary Sue in all his works. Guy desperately wants to be seen as a hero.
Basically, it seems that Lewis has a more fragile ego compared to Doug. Doug knows that he's an asshole paid to make videos in the internet, and he's recognized that as a fact. Lewis on the other hand, as you said, wants to be seen as the hero, and whenever that image is challenged, he storms off and throws a fit. His moralism seems to be a feeding mechanism for his ego, which explains his SJW/wannabe Christian moralizing when it comes to men "objectifying" women through art.

The kind of idiots who have hero complexes usually don't deserve to be the hero. It's usually the guy who's just doing his job wanting to help people, who ends up being the hero everyone rallies around. Linkara wants so hard to be the latter, but he ends up being the former.

According to Liz, Linkara was aware that Liz wasn't always a woman, if you catch my drift. She even thought he was gay based on how the two of them played out their relationship.

Reactions: BrunoMattei