TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
According to Liz, Linkara was aware that Liz wasn't always a woman, if you catch my drift. She even thought he was gay based on how the two of them played out their relationship.
I think some people on this thread are misinterpreting my first post on this subject. I'm not saying Lewis himself didn't know. I'm saying he didn't want anyone else to know.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Liz refused to let the dick be touched, but was naked around Lewis. We've never heard what, if anything they did in the bedroom, but Linkara was never able to be the nasty cockslut he'd dreamed of being. Another point of contention in their relationship.
I'm guessing a lot of oral and back door play and while this is just speculation Lewis got pegged. Or at the very least had her massage his prostate while playing with his Linkara.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
All Minesotans are gay. I thought everybody knew that.
And now Muslims are taking over the state. Should be an interesting time for Lewis.

Sometimes I wonder I should feel about Doug sometimes. Hate him for giving so many miscreants a platform or pity him for being the unluckiest bastard for having the ability to find so many autists, mental health loons [like Spoony and Lupa] or people who trooned out [Hope Chapman, Not sure if Metal Liz counts or Bennet "The Sage" White's former sidekick Gabriel Herzig] I'd hate to see Doug's drug and alcohol bill.

Reactions: Travoltron

Odets

kiwifarms.net
And now Muslims are taking over the state. Should be an interesting time for Lewis.

Sometimes I wonder I should feel about Doug sometimes. Hate him for giving so many miscreants a platform or pity him for being the unluckiest bastard for having the ability to find so many autists, mental health loons [like Spoony and Lupa] or people who trooned out [Hope Chapman, Not sure if Metal Liz counts or Bennet "The Sage" White's former sidekick Gabriel Herzig] I'd hate to see Doug's drug and alcohol bill.
He's still an autistic contrarian who thinks he's smart than he is an who's field to adjust and grow and film a half-decent movie. Just because he picked even worse bridesmaids doesn't make him good.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
He's still an autistic contrarian who thinks he's smart than he is an who's field to adjust and grow and film a half-decent movie. Just because he picked even worse bridesmaids doesn't make him good.
In fairness to Doug he knew his movies were schlocky and embraced it. He wasn't trying to make Gone with the Wind type movies and he certainly doesn't think of himself as a Speilberg level Producer. Unlike Linkara, who thinks his Power Fantasy wish fulfillment storylines are that epic and he is on Spielberg's level.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
In fairness to Doug he knew his movies were schlocky and embraced it. He wasn't trying to make Gone with the Wind type movies and he certainly doesn't think of himself as a Speilberg level Producer. Unlike Linkara, who thinks his Power Fantasy wish fulfillment storylines are that epic and he is on Spielberg's level.
Only retroactively. You can't tell me that the scene where Critic meets Doug the author, and tells himself how important and developed the character has become through set author, while saving the universe, isn't the same as Linkara being a dashing Timelord-like-chosen-one who fights cosmic gods.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Only retroactively. You can't tell me that the scene where Critic meets Doug the author, and tells himself how important and developed the character has become through set author, while saving the universe, isn't the same as Linkara being a dashing Timelord-like-chosen-one who fights cosmic gods.
Well, the thing about that was Doug wanted to retire the critic and give him a proper send off. Kickassia and Suburban Knights were just madcap adventures where Doug did what’s essentially get rich quick schemes where things could easily blow up in his face, and then you got regular NC where the Critic would be seen as a weakling and the butt of jokes. Even when Doug tried to be serious, he was nowhere near as pompous as Linkara.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: rotollo

Odets

kiwifarms.net
Well, the thing about that was Doug wanted to retire the critic and give him a proper send off. Kickassia and Suburban Knights were just madcap adventures where Doug did what’s essentially get rich quick schemes where things could easily blow up in his face, and then you got regular NC where the Critic would be seen as a weakling and the butt of jokes. Even when Doug tried to be serious, he was nowhere near as pompous as Linkara.
Open any editorial and tell me he's not pompous with a straight face. Or the Matrix review, or any other review in which he act like he's the only one who sees the truth about a property that doesn't really deserve it.

And every Linkara epic starts simple too so what's the real difference besides the severity of autism?

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I'm actually surprised we haven't seen another Audio Drama announced as a way to have everyone together in unity despite the quarantine. But it probably never occurred to him that this would have been the perfect time to make one since everyone is home.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
I'm actually surprised we haven't seen another Audio Drama announced as a way to have everyone together in unity despite the quarantine. But it probably never occurred to him that this would have been the perfect time to make one since everyone is home.
We're not getting one because 1. ERod said that Doug killed the idea of wanting to do another massive crossover and he doesn't want to be like Doug and force producers to do something they don't want to do and 2. Linkara hasn't found a virtuous way to brag about how great of a director he is.

On a lighter note, Linkara reviewed Secret Empire (The time where Captain America said "Hail Hydra")

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
We're not getting one because 1. ERod said that Doug killed the idea of wanting to do another massive crossover and he doesn't want to be like Doug and force producers to do something they don't want to do and 2. Linkara hasn't found a virtuous way to brag about how great of a director he is.

On a lighter note, Linkara reviewed Secret Empire (The time where Captain America said "Hail Hydra")
Yea, the 3rd video is where I have to groan. His whole speech about fascism, while not wrong, is pretty much telling that there are some dunderfucks who are busy rubbing themselves as they go "Oh yes, this is wut Drumpf did with 'Murica! But we shall not submit! We shall fight back like the heroes in this book! An we shall win!"

Odets

kiwifarms.net
I love how he will rage over Gwen had babies retcon, but will excuse complete rewriting of history by cosmic cube to fit NaziCap even tho he clearly like Secret Empire even less and says that it sucked. Bet he's gonna rage over Heroes in Crisis even tho that one doesn't retcon shit. He's such a good representation of how fake the comicbook community is. They want something new and development, but only new in allowed areas and only specific type of development for specific characters, because god forbid C list character from their childhood develops into somethin less than Superman, God forbid the shippers don't get what they want.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
I love how he will rage over Gwen had babies retcon, but will excuse complete rewriting of history by cosmic cube to fit NaziCap even tho he clearly like Secret Empire even less and says that it sucked. Bet he's gonna rage over Heroes in Crisis even tho that one doesn't retcon shit. He's such a good representation of how fake the comicbook community is. They want something new and development, but only new in allowed areas and only specific type of development for specific characters, because god forbid C list character from their childhood develops into somethin less than Superman, God forbid the shippers don't get what they want.
His reaction to Heroes in Crisis can be summed up as a bunch of "WHAT THE FUCK, TOM KING?!" and "Comics are problematic when it comes to mental health issues"

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
His reaction to Heroes in Crisis can be summed up as a bunch of "WHAT THE FUCK, TOM KING?!" and "Comics are problematic when it comes to mental health issues"
Here's the thing, I'll toss Linkara a bone on this one and hear me out. Unless you have a proper psychologist helping you write stuff about mental issues or unless you did proper research, it's not exactly something you can shove into a comic willy-nilly. Heroes in Criss really do approach it with a Hollywood/TV-style view on mental health issues.

But, as I say this I can also say that Linkara once brought up a Superman comic where he talks down a teenager from killing herself, by saying how they are strong and how they need to think of others. The problem is that comic was ALSO critiqued for how the whole thing off "Oh, think of the people you'll hurt if you kill yourself! You are SO selfish!" anyone can tell that you're guilt-tripping them and that might make them wanna kill themselves faster since they won't be "hurt anyone", hell the part about "You're stronger than this" was also called out because...No...Not everyone is strong, not everyone can just fight against such stuff. Hell, I'd say the Deadpool comic approached this topic better, he tries to distract the person from suicide by taking them on the town, but he knows he isn't the best type to help people with suicide and in the end takes them to a clinic saying how only actual trained professionals can help them here, not some guy in fancy tights.

Reactions: Mr. 0